Goose

Goose

A Chapter by Beetle Twist
"

Barbara's goose is missing.

"

"The goose was right here, I promise!"


Barbara rolled her eyes. "Yeah, well, it's not now. And that's what matters. We need it right here, right now, or else when that hungry puma comes by, it'll find us instead of the goose."


"Um, actually..."


Irene and Barbara turned around to see a very embarrassed puma crouched on the ground, wincing, blood and feathers dotting its muzzle. "I already finished off the goose. I hope you weren't planning on doing anything terribly important with it. I-if you did need it, I know where a very vulnerable swan is. I can take you to her when she's asleep."


The two women looked at each other, looked at the puma, looked at each other, looked at the puma, looked at each other, started screaming and ran away.


The puma put a paw on his forehead. "I'm such an impolite fool. Surely, my sub-par manners have frightened those poor women! I suppose I just wasn't meant to live in the city. Oh, well. Back to the woods, where I belong."


With that, the melancholy mountain lion made his way back to his home, feeling rather discouraged.



© 2015 Beetle Twist


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on October 12, 2015
Last Updated on October 12, 2015
Tags: weird, amateur, needs review


Author

Beetle Twist
Beetle Twist

About
I'm a human being who likes cats, writing, and unnecessary violence for the sake of comedy. more..

Writing
Balance Balance

A Story by Beetle Twist


Machine Machine

A Chapter by Beetle Twist