Inquiry

Inquiry

A Chapter by Beetle Twist
"

A curious gunman gets on Barry's nerves.

"
The gunman shouted, "What are you!!!"

Barry raised an eyebrow at his assailant. "I'm sorry, what was that? I swear I must've misheard you."


"WHAT! ARE! YOU!!!!!!," the gunman angrily screeched. "I am wanting to now what you are?!"


"You want to... now what I am? I don't think that's physically possible."


"You are such mysterious creature," the gunman cried. "I need to know what you are, or I will be confused!!"


Barry rolled his eyes. "I'm a dolphin, you racist b*****d. Honestly, haven't you gun-toting hillbillies gotten over your foolish prejudices yet?"


"You are never a dolphin., Dolphins don't have purple!"


"Oh-ho! Racial profiling? Really? You sicken me, sir."


"Dolphins also only have not three, or one, but two of their eyes!"


"So what if I have seven eyes more than usual? I think that's hardly any of your business."


"AND!!!!!!!!!,!!!,!" the agitated gunman shouted triumphantly, "Dolphins don't have scaled!"


"Wow. Just... wow. Your ignorance disgusts me." With that, Barry picked up his bowler hat with a gnarled claw and placed it on his third head, then tipped it towards the gunman. "I bid you goodbye, sir, and may we never cross paths again." With that, he slithered out of the abandoned nuclear waste disposal facility, leaving a trail of pebble-like pus crystals and droplets of sweat in his wake.


The gunman threw his weapon on the ground and stormed off. "I should stop the taking of beer before midnight times........"




© 2016 Beetle Twist


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on February 9, 2016
Last Updated on February 9, 2016
Tags: weird, amateur, needs review


Author

Beetle Twist
Beetle Twist

About
I'm a human being who likes cats, writing, and unnecessary violence for the sake of comedy. more..

Writing
Balance Balance

A Story by Beetle Twist


Machine Machine

A Chapter by Beetle Twist