Twelve more days

Twelve more days

A Story by Beguile
"

Twelve more days till September 1st!

"
Well, twelve more days to go before the official launch date of Beguile.
I can't believe it's almost here.
A lot of work has gone into making the ezine what I dreamed.  I have so many people to thank, from the writers and artists who were asked to be a part of the first issue, to D., wonderful D., who helped me make the site what I wanted it to be.
I'm glad I have D.  The other members of the Beguile staff said I shouldn't bother him, and that I especially shouldn't work with him after dark.  Some talk's gone around that D. is a vampire.  With his perpetually pale skin, longish black hair, and sapphire blue eyes, he does look the part.  He always wears a black suit, no matter the weather, and that didn't help.
But I can't report any strange goings-on when he helped me set up the blog.  I did keep a piece of garlic in my pocket, though...maybe this is why people so often stare at me in the Metro....
Anyway, there's a lot to celebrate: I haven't been turned into a vampire, we've got an amazing line-up of writers and artists for Beguile's first issue, and there's only twleve more days to go before our first issue is online!
Let's all celebrate - I'll bring the garlic bread!
To submit to Beguile, come check us out at: www.beguilezine.blogspot.com.

© 2010 Beguile


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very cool!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

483 Views
1 Review
Added on August 19, 2010
Last Updated on August 20, 2010
Tags: Announcements, literature, art

Author

Beguile
Beguile

About
"Beguile" is a new literary ezine. We're always looking for intriguing voices. Our aim is to present writing we genuinely love, to a larger audience. We hope that in doing so, we'll help these w.. more..

Writing