I Want to Live .

I Want to Live .

A Poem by Kay
"

Just some ramblings and musing that I think about sometimes.

"
Sometimes I think I want to die but what I really want more than anything is to live. I want to live. I want to go out on Friday nights with my friends and just have fun. I want to have sleepovers with the girls. I want to fall in love get my heart broken and then fall in love all over again because that's what teenagers do. I want to laugh and feel joy and excitement. I want to come home and not be worried, afraid, uncertain, or stressed out. I want to live. I want to breathe without gasping for air. I want to go to bed without crying myself to sleep. I want to be heard because my opinions matter too. I want to feel normal because it's not just a setting on a washing machine. I want to stop watching the scars mark my body one after the other. I want to stop feeling guilty and selfish. I want to feel strong, unafraid, and independent. I want to live. I want to see beauty in the world not just destruction. I want to fly. I want to live. I WANT TO LIVE!

© 2014 Kay


Author's Note

Kay
Sorry for grammatical errors. My thoughts aren't usually very grammatically correct.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on December 17, 2014
Last Updated on December 17, 2014
Tags: Depression, scared, live