Creation

Creation

A Story by Bell-lala

A true beauty stands before the life she has created for others. Her beautiful green dress and blond hair dances with the gentle wind. She closes her eyes and let out a soft sigh, embracing the coolness of the air. She was pleased and comfortable in the feel of life. Nothing could destroy what she had made. Life was growing with in her mind. Peace. Rolling hills covered the earth, dotted with trees and flowers. Young grass blanketed the ground. Clouds rolled into the blue painted sky with a soft touch of warmth beating kindly down the face of Beauty. All was perfect in the land of unknowing for her. Until that dreadful day when the blackness rolled in and tainted the air. The air was clouded with a thick layer of poison. The sky contorted and grew misshapen. Were had the life gone? The hope. The love.  The beautiful girl opened her eyes and motionlessly stood before the heavy wind now growing more and more restlessly. She was blank. Unreadable. Soundlessly putting her hands in the pockets of a jacket hugging her, she walked calmly toward the black infested air. Into the great confusion she walked firmly, as the grass beneath her feet darkened and died with each step she took.  The once lush and green hills turned to the color of death with deep cracks slithering through the earth. Flowers began to wilt, and dust flew to the sky. The clouds had burned and fallen helplessly down all around the girl, until only but a single grey and silver lined cloud remained. Beauty looked to the lonely cloud drifting in the sky and watched with still blue and passionate eyes as the cloud lowered and softly touched the ground. The grey particles of the cloud dispersed revealing a dark haired girl. Many abrasions and cuts made up the young woman. Her body limp, lifeless, and bare and unclothed. Beauty walked, emotionless still, towards the girl and dropped to the ground, placing the head of the woman on her lap. She ran her dainty fingers through the brown messy hair, and leaned in to the woman pressing her lips to the carcass'. Beauty held herself in a single, passionate kiss with the woman's clay cold lips. The coldness of death touched Beauty's burning warmth. Beauty pulled away and continue to cradle the lifeless carcass as her broken and hollowed body shattered through the inside and out, changing into dust. Holding nothing more than a grey pile, Beauty rose the formful dust to her lips once more and blew gently as she watched the  woman dance in the air in a soft dustful form. Raising from the old and tired ground, the beautiful blond girl continued walking. Leaves turned black, and began it's lifeless fall. Once they touched the bitter brownness of the earth, they too had broken down to dust. More and more fell. More and more dust began to build, taking form of a young man to whom began walking towards Beauty. He placed a soft hand to her face and sealed the greeting with a long and burning kiss. He pulled away than stared longingly with his black eyes deep into her blue passion, than reached his hand into her chest removing her beating heart. No expression had shown in her face as she watched the full red heart disperse into a golden wisp through the deadly sky. At that moment, the man too had drifted into the air. Alone, Beauty stood; her soft blond hair blowing within the threatening wind with lackness falling unforgivingly from the wound. It was draining all that she was.  Quietly,  Beauty laid to the dirt infested ground and watched as her hands melted to the earth. From where she fused to the ground, came a lush green and with a single red rose being born into the world. She closed her eyes, and not a single tear shed as her body melted to ground. Young and free grass began to be birthed, forming the body of what beauty once was.

© 2012 Bell-lala


Author's Note

Bell-lala
This story has a meaning behind it that affects all of us. I'm leaving it up to you guys to build your own interpretation on it. Hope you guys enjoy :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I don't think many can/will appreciate it but I'm glad you were able to capture the essence of it. I speaks to me for I've had this dream too; or one very much like it. Mine went a bit further at the end. In mine, the essence of (the) beauty, her heart, her soul, her spirit if you will, came up through the grass and the flowers like tiny specks of light and energy and coalesced into a single orb of radiance that was her. She floated into a bright new day and for an instant was one-with-all; then she was reborn into a new body, with a new life and a new purpose.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bell-lala

11 Years Ago

Idk. Maybe some people may like it. No idea. I mean i think it came out alrightish. Probably could u.. read more



Reviews

I don't think many can/will appreciate it but I'm glad you were able to capture the essence of it. I speaks to me for I've had this dream too; or one very much like it. Mine went a bit further at the end. In mine, the essence of (the) beauty, her heart, her soul, her spirit if you will, came up through the grass and the flowers like tiny specks of light and energy and coalesced into a single orb of radiance that was her. She floated into a bright new day and for an instant was one-with-all; then she was reborn into a new body, with a new life and a new purpose.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bell-lala

11 Years Ago

Idk. Maybe some people may like it. No idea. I mean i think it came out alrightish. Probably could u.. read more
Indeed a unique 'Creation'

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bell-lala

11 Years Ago

Thank you :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

382 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 19, 2012
Last Updated on October 19, 2012

Author

Bell-lala
Bell-lala

About
Well, I love to write poetry, although I really don't describe myself as a poet. I like to do it for fun ^-^ As long as I have my friends and family, than I'm the luckiest person alive! They all mean.. more..

Writing
JLB JLB

A Poem by Bell-lala


Appologize Appologize

A Poem by Bell-lala



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..