High School Drama: Intro

High School Drama: Intro

A Chapter by Bella-Marie
"

Intro

"

Willowsteed College.

I know, I know. As the teller of the tale, even I think it sounds overly-cheesey. And what makes it worse is that this seems to start out just like a High School Musical novel would.

Once upon a time...

Hang on! We are NOT dealing with the teens who got dressed up in fairy outfits a thousand years ago and acter out tales written by the Grimm Brothers. Nor are we dealing with "I went out with so-and-so, who dumped such-and-such..."

We are talking about nitty-gritty, real life.

 

At Willowsteed, there are three girls - the geek, the popular and the big bad bully. This co-ed High School both fuels and hinders their lives, for better or for worse. We will just have to wait and see, won't we?

First, I will give you a bit o' background knowledge.

 

Chelsea: Yep, with a name like that, she is definitely the geek. She comes from England, imagrated to NZ a few years ago. She is a brunette. Not a blonde. She doesn't wear glasses either. But be patinet. Interesting things to happen to plain geeks. 17.

 

Casey: Definitely not bully, so she is the popular gal. She is a blonde (surprises? There are none there!!!) and she is pretty at first glance but basically normal under the makeup. She can't do long-time relationships. 17.

 

Carma: The bully. She is smart, yeah, but Bully's are supposed to be dumb! Not in the smart classes in anything really. She is only famous becase heaps of people at Willowsteed get one of her fists in a painfully sensitive area. 17.

 

So there you have it. Three completely different girls. All will find a new person... hey I am either going to give away the cliche-ness or the story line. I'd better shut up.

Read on.

I dare ya.



© 2009 Bella-Marie


Author's Note

Bella-Marie
Is this writing style ok??

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the writing style.
It looks alright to me.
I found this to be very funny as well.
I can't wait to read more.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 12, 2009


Author

Bella-Marie
Bella-Marie

Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand



About
See that picture? Yeah, the profile picture of me. Yeah, yeah, that one! Well, that's my cat, I know! She's so cute, eh! I love my cat, she's the bomb. No, you're cat can't me as good as mine... maybe.. more..

Writing