Writing Games Game: A twisted mind and life

Writing Games Game: A twisted mind and life

A Story by Bella-Marie
"

For the writing games. I have what I chose in the story.

"
6: The school bully
1: In a city
4: New Years Day
9: Can't do anything about the tragedy


"Go Tarah!" shouted Amy, her eyes wide with respect for me. I smirked and watched my watch tick closer and closer to midnight. Midnight would mark a new year... for some of us.
"Go foward more," I instructed the gang, who were more than eager to do what I said. Grinning, I saw the time was 11:59:45. I lit the firework I was holding in my hand, and planted it at the perfect angle towards the gang. I hoped they didn't see the string connected to the tiny fireworks under their feet, which would hopefully blow up right in front of them.
The firework sizzled and went bang.
My clock beeped on 12:00.
Shrieks of pain echoed around the City Square as my friends... or so-called friends... hopped in agony as the fireworks blistered their skin. Then the fireworks at their feet screamed and spat, shooting angry flames of blue and green into their clothes and hair. I looked agahst, and began to cry false tears. Inside I thought 'Mission accomplished. Now to get Mum to move to a different city because I'm too traumatised, become the school bully and do all this next new year! Such a shame. What a waste of pretty faces. But they knew me too well. I can't really do anything about it. Sad.' I laughed inwardly as I pulled out my phone and began to call the Ambulance. People from 24 hour shops had come out to help my seven severely injured friends... some were unconcious and quite a few were not breathing. I stealthily grabbed the small, hidden fireworks and the string they were attached to, shoving them into a nearby bin.
'Can't do anything about it,' I reminded myself, fake tears streaking my face, 'They're a threat now. They've been dealt with.'

© 2010 Bella-Marie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I would like to see this expanded upon. Great job!

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is really sad. But beautiful at the same time.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 9, 2010
Last Updated on March 9, 2010

Author

Bella-Marie
Bella-Marie

Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand



About
See that picture? Yeah, the profile picture of me. Yeah, yeah, that one! Well, that's my cat, I know! She's so cute, eh! I love my cat, she's the bomb. No, you're cat can't me as good as mine... maybe.. more..

Writing