A little Duel

A little Duel

A Story by Bella-Marie
"

I love HP and so when I got a bit nostalgic I wrote this.

"
There was nothing Albus Potter could do. His green eyes were alight with fear, his hand shaking as he held out his wand.
Scorpius Malfoy gave a little sneer. Albus was surprised how much that sneer made him angry. His hand stopped shaking, and he began to quickly sift through the different spells he had in mind. Bat-Bogey hex? Or maybe... the confundus charm...
But then Albus realised that the perfect hex was not one that created mad flying bogeys, or made them confused! The spell he needed was...
Rictusempra.
Perfect.
His mind made up in a couple of seconds, Albus answered the question Scorpius had asked almost half a minute ago, when Scorpius had shoved Albus roughly through one of the concealed doors and into a long, narrow room. Once he re-sealed the door with some simple magic, he had pointed his wand straight at Albus' throat and said devilishly "Come on now, Ally-Pal, let's do a little duel, for old times sake, huh? Our Father's dueled in numerous occasions. It's time for us to continue the legacy..."
Now, Albus said "I'll Duel."
Scorpius sniggered in pleasure.
"First," he began to say, "We-"
"We bow," Albus interrupted, " And the we step back and on the count of three-"
"We duel."
Scorpius looked maniac with happiness.
The boys pulled themselves backwards until they were up against the wall behind them. The stared each other in the eye, and bowed.
"One..."
"Two..."
"THREE!" the two boys shrieked together. Then before Scorpious' jinx had even been thought of, Albus said "RICTUSEMPRA!"
The jinx hit Scorpius fairly on the nose. He collapsed almost instantly, giggling insanely, the invisible hands of magic tickling him everywhere, he could not make the stop.
"Don't leave! DON'T LEAVE!" screamed Scorpius as Albus turned to go.
Albus grinned. "Sorry, Malfoy, but I don't know the counter-jinx. I got this off Roise Weasley, see."
Malfoy gave a roar of fury, and Albus quickly broke the seal on the door with the counter-jinx and flitted into the corridor. Roise and James were outside.
"Heard the racket," Rosie explained, and recognised two very similar voices."
"But we couldn't get in," James said grudgingly, "Because he locked it somehow."
"Malfoy sealed it from inside," Albus said brightly, but I got out. Now, Roise, er, I hit him with the tickling jinx, can you go and counter it, please?"
Roise gave a loud laugh and entered the room. She shouted "Desino Magupulso!"
Malfoy groaned loudly, his giggles ceasing. Rosie hurried out and shot annoyed looks at the brothers.
Albus said immediately "Blame James, he's older, he told me dueling was fine."
James snorted. "Little bro," he said almost kindly, "You were the one who agreed to follow Scorpion-Boy into the room anyway. Consider yourself stupid."
He flounced off. Roise and Albus looked at each other exasperatedly for a moment, then grinned. "Ah well," she said at last.
"Should we head off to the common room?" Albus suggested.
Roise smiled. "That would be nice."
They walked off together, saying nothing, but feeling so content in Hogwarts.

© 2010 Bella-Marie


Author's Note

Bella-Marie
Hehe, I likey likey.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hahahahahaha. that was an enjoyable read. I've never read the books so I'm a little confused. Good though.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This made me laugh so hard. I love HP, so this made me happy. Nice work!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 26, 2010
Last Updated on July 27, 2010

Author

Bella-Marie
Bella-Marie

Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand



About
See that picture? Yeah, the profile picture of me. Yeah, yeah, that one! Well, that's my cat, I know! She's so cute, eh! I love my cat, she's the bomb. No, you're cat can't me as good as mine... maybe.. more..

Writing