The Deepest Darkest Realms of Depression

The Deepest Darkest Realms of Depression

A Story by Bella-Marie
"

Following on from the one about Lyndell with anorexia. Short and possibly snappy

"
In the Deepest Darkest Realms of Depression, Lyndell was visited by a lady in red.
"Who are you?" Lyndell stammered, her eyes huge in her skeletal-like face.
The lady in red was quick to the point.
"People love you, Lyndell," the lady in red said gently, "But you must pull yourself from this pain in your head, the ache in your stomach, the tearing in your chest."
Lyndell collapsed to the floor and sobbed as she rocked herself violently.
"You must save me!" she choked, "I do not know what to do!"
The lady in red smiled sympathetically with the smile reaching her almond-shaped turquoise eyes.
"Take my hand," the lady instructed, and Lyndell did so. She was lead out of the Deepest Darkest Realms of Depression and into an endless room of pure white light. The lady smiled at Lyndell, who looked mystified.
"Is that all I had to do?" she said, bemused, "Follow the little white light?"
"There's always light at the end of a tunnel," the lady reminded Lyndell, and suddenly the lady was gone.
Lydnell opened her eyes. Her Mother's tear-streaked face loomed above her.
"Oh my Gawd," she squealed, "Lynnie's... she's alive!!!"

© 2010 Bella-Marie


Author's Note

Bella-Marie
Ignore the fact it's not my best. What did you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting. very interesting though the ending could be improved the start was good. something seems to be missing in this piece of writing i don't know what though. Very interesting.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 4, 2010
Last Updated on August 4, 2010

Author

Bella-Marie
Bella-Marie

Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand



About
See that picture? Yeah, the profile picture of me. Yeah, yeah, that one! Well, that's my cat, I know! She's so cute, eh! I love my cat, she's the bomb. No, you're cat can't me as good as mine... maybe.. more..

Writing