It Still Remains

It Still Remains

A Poem by Bella Grecia
"

“It” can be anything or anyone you want it to be it’s who or what you want to be there, how it would impact you and change you to be as a person or simply someone or something you love.

"

“It,” does “it” keep your tears at bay?

Is “it” the dam made of sticks and stones to withhold your river?

“It,” does “it” make your days shorter and your nights longer?

What life brings to us is always an unexpected journey, both filled with sweetness and hardships, 

Is it “it” who walks through the path of candy or the ring of fires by your side? 

If life throws you atomic bombs and turns into a valley of ashes does “it” still stand next to you?

If “it” vanished into obscurity, would your will leave the solidity of your frame? 

Would “it” extract the wild fires flaring in the depths of your eyes? 

Life is not as easy as the breath we take in if it was simple the mass in our shoulders would be thin air,

With or without “it” the vibrancy in those electrifying pools of gold stay ablaze mirroring the vitality and nobility of what is your grace.

© 2019 Bella Grecia


Author's Note

Bella Grecia
Please if you have any suggestions or inquiries don't hesitate to tell me, thank you!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

If life throws you atomic bombs and turns into a valley of ashes does “it” still stand next to you?

I love this line, this is a wonderful write.

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 23, 2019
Last Updated on June 23, 2019
Tags: Teen, love, pain, nature, hope

Author

Bella Grecia
Bella Grecia

TX



About
Hi everyone! A little bit about myself I am currently a Junior in college, Sports? I myself play volleyball , Hobbies? Please don't ask I'll more than likely never stop talking haha, but I'll most l.. more..

Writing