The Dentist

The Dentist

A by Ben
"

Augghhh! lol jk

"

As I lay on the stiff chair, A man walks into the room.

He smiles at me and walks behind the chair.

I hear the clinking of metal things as the man gets his torture ready.

I can see me heart pounding, trying to break out. I pat it down, which makes it worse.

The man comes around and says, "Now wait a moment, I'll be right back."

I nod, my brow soaked in perspiration, and the man walks out of the room.

He soon comes back into the room, followed by a little old lady in a ugly purple shirt.

They walk on either side of me and pick of a very large, metal toothpick.

They scrape at my teeth, and I scream in pain inside my head.

Once they are done with this, The man says to me,

"Now I'm going to give you a shot, okay? It'll help the with the pain."

I was really panicking now. A shot? What pain was I going to have to endure?

I closed my eyes, then opened them when I felt a sharp pain in my cheek.

I saw a needle being withdrawn, and the lady handing the man a very, very large drill.

He turned the drill on and brought the drill down, down, down, down, down...

I waited for the severe attack of pain, but nothing happened.

I smiled

 

© 2009 Ben


Author's Note

Ben
I just thought of this as I was getting ready to go to the dentists... Any grammar mistakes or anything like that please.

My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

omg...
you just renew my memory...


Posted 10 Years Ago


Haha, and then you get loopy!
This was a nice, short, scary story about the dentist.
Some things to look at: "puce shirt." Is puce some stange color that I'm just not aware of?
"pick of" should be "up."
Okay, instead of saying something like, "I was frightened," write, in effect, "sweat was pouring down my face, my hands were clammy, my eyes darted around the room, et cetera" so that we can -see- that your character is frightened, instead of just telling us. Show, not tell.
But, this was really good. I liked it, since I can relate -a lot.-
~Lauren

Posted 14 Years Ago


then you at least need a period after 'I smiled'. you should say why you smiled too...

Posted 14 Years Ago


how does it end? it just says. "I smiled"

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

338 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 18, 2009
Last Updated on September 14, 2009

Author

Ben
Ben

Varrock, Misthalin



About
I'm a 12 year old boy living in a house. I love Jesus and my church. I am an awesome drum player... kinda... My friends are the coolest people in the world and I love them! I write a many differen.. more..

Writing
Dance Dance

A Poem by Ben


Rise Rise

A Poem by Ben



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..