Random Intro

Random Intro

A Story by Beverly Jane
"

This is a random intro I wrote, tell me what you think?

"

Her red eyes glistened brightly in the dark of the night. Her dark black hair blew in the brisk wind. She closed her eyes taking in a deep breath. She had to leave this place, she had to go. Leave everything that was ever important to her. Including him, including wonderful him. Her eyes shimmered with tears. She never thought that it would be brought down to this, to these extremes. Where would she go, what would she do? She blinked her eyes open and closed them again. Tears rolling down her cheeks she saw his sea blue eyes, his glorious smile, his pale white skin, him as a whole. She gasped for air unable to believe she was doing this. A sob broke from her mouth as she turned. “I’m sorry,” she whispered so low that only ears of her own kind could hear. As she began to walk away, she dropped the rose that she had forgotten she was clutching in her fist. Without looking back she walked away forever from the life that once given her complete happiness.

***

 

© 2012 Beverly Jane


Author's Note

Beverly Jane
Note, some of the grammer on this may be wrong. I am terrible at grammer.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I remember you reading this to me :D Haha Love you Bevs

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is very good, makes me want to read more

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 16, 2012
Last Updated on September 16, 2012

Author

Beverly Jane
Beverly Jane

About
Hello, wow! It's been a while since I have been on this site, it's almost like looking at a time capsule. It's been a while since I've had the same passion that I had back in high school for writing. .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Beverly Jane