Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by Beverly Jane
"

Where did you go?

"

I walked alone through the brisk cold, in the dark night. Trying to find Mizu’s car, so I could take a nap while Mizu watched over my mother. He was so kind, taking care of me. I always wondered why he felt the need to take care of me. I heard a shuffling sound behind me and, I quickly turned. “Who’s there?” I gasped. Only more shuffling. “Look you don’t scare me,” I hissed. In all honestly, whoever this person was had no kind of powers compared to mine.


“It’s time,” the voice sounded scratchy. It sounded harsh. “Show yourself,” I exclaimed. “In time,” the voice faded. I felt someone gently grab my arm, and I shrieked. “Shh it’s only me!” I heard Mizu’s gentle voice. Taking deep breathes; I pulled my arm from him. Sighing, I tried to see him through the darkness. “Come on,” his voice had no trace of emotion. “Let’s get you inside.”

***


“This boy, this girl. The stand facing each other. Wishing to hold each other, before this disaster falls before them. She was fire and he was ice. Unable to touch, untouchable. Soon they shall be taken, taken from this nightmare. Onto something bigger. Once their deeds are done, shall there be the next victims. Then, and only then will things be corrected for this boy and girl again.”

***


I didn’t realize I was screaming, until I heard Mizu’s voice through the darkness. “Kaji, wake up! It’s only a dream,” breaking through the nightmare that brought me to tears I awoke. Gasping for air, I looked around my well lite room. When had I fallen asleep? I blinked a couple times, feeling my nerves calm. “What was it about this time?” he whispered. “A boy and a girl,” I sat up. He looked me over sitting next to me. “Maybe you need a break, want to do something today?” I shook my head no. I had to go see my mom, there was way too much to do to take a break. Mizu sighed in frustration. “You need a break Kaji, I mean really, you’ve been going for months now, your mother will be fine for one day.”


I looked down at the ground, suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my chest. Falling back on the bed I gasped for air. Not only did I do this, but so did Mizu. “It’s time,” I heard the scratchy voice in my head again. What was the voice talking about? “Touch,” the voice said. Fear went through my body, as my hand began to move. No! It will hurt Mizu. I tried to make my hand stop, but it wouldn’t. Stop! I heard the voice in my head again, and it wouldn’t stop. “It’s time, it’s time. It’s time,” over and over again it repeated. I felt a scream escape my lips. Mizu! Mizu!


Mizu…

***


“This is where it ends. But, for this ending is a new beginning for fire and ice. Fire and ice will no longer be; they will be like a puzzle. Able fit piece to piece perfectly. No harm done to each other.”

***


I love you Mizu. I wish I could tell you that, before things had gotten this far. I never thought things could change like this, my heart laid down in that grave with you. Six feet down under, where I wish I lay, instead of you. Goodbye Mizu, the boy who I wish never knew me. That way you would of never had to suffer, because of me. Tears streaked down my forever pained face. I felt a scream let loose, screaming his name over and over again. Until, they had to pull me away. Take me away.

Take me away, to this dark place. That had absolute no light. 



© 2013 Beverly Jane


Author's Note

Beverly Jane
Sorry about the mess up guys, the last chapter, was actually chapter 6, this is chapter 7. I got ahead of myself. c: anyway enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on February 17, 2013
Last Updated on February 17, 2013
Tags: Pain


Author

Beverly Jane
Beverly Jane

About
Hello, wow! It's been a while since I have been on this site, it's almost like looking at a time capsule. It's been a while since I've had the same passion that I had back in high school for writing. .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Beverly Jane