Chapter 15

Chapter 15

A Chapter by Beverly Jane
"

It has begun.

"

“Brother do you really wish do lead her here?” Jay looked at Mizu in desperation. Wait, why is Jay not surprised? Mizu is his brother, did we not all believe Mizu was dead? I turned sharply in anger. “You knew he was alive?” I screamed. “Shh,” Jay hissed trying to silence me. “Why should I listen to you?” I was almost in sobs now. “You lied to me, you knew he was here. I was going through hell and you let me!!” “Kaji,” he was sweet now taking my hands in his. I pulled away turning to the two trees to face Mizu.


“Come,” he said while nodding his head no but something jerked at him and his whole body squirmed to the ground in pain. “Mizu,” I shrieked going to go through this portal- or at least I assumed it was a portal. “Stop!” Jay threw his arms around my shoulders pulling me back. “Let me go!” I hollered at him in anger. “They will kill you,” Jay cried. I still fought against him, “Mizu would never let anything happen to me!”


“What if he had no choice?” Jay spoke warily. The trees were beginning to fade. No! I have to get to Mizu! I thrashed against Jay in tears. “Jay please!” I sobbed.


I unleashed a slight flame from my hands burning him, and he screamed in pain. I ignored his scream, and threw myself into the light.  I heard Jay’s distant scream, I even could hear his tears. Everything felt sharper, sounds, touch, emotion. I suddenly wanted to go back, I was scared. Where am I?


“The gates, the gates to the Fairy Realms.”


***

 



© 2013 Beverly Jane


Author's Note

Beverly Jane
Still short, kinda breaking it down for ya, leaving ya wanting more. :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
Added on April 24, 2013
Last Updated on April 24, 2013
Tags: Mystery


Author

Beverly Jane
Beverly Jane

About
Hello, wow! It's been a while since I have been on this site, it's almost like looking at a time capsule. It's been a while since I've had the same passion that I had back in high school for writing. .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Beverly Jane