Chapter 17

Chapter 17

A Chapter by Beverly Jane
"

Goodbye.

"

Gasping for air, I ran to jump down to get to Jay. “Jay!” I cried. He looked up at me weakly, blood and tears washing his face. I shook my head no. I could swear, I could hear him saying, “I love you Kaji.” The ground shook again, and I nearly fell off the edge but Mizu quickly caught me by the waist. I screamed sobbing, for him. Jay.. I have to get to Jay..


The ground began to rise, denying my need of making sure Jay is okay. “Jay,” I shrieked. The voice boomed again; only it had more anger in its voice this time. “Silence!” Jay started to fade, away into a spec as the ground Mizu and I stood on grew taller. I turned to Mizu, tears also ran down his face.


“Mizu,” I whispered. Lightning echoed behind us, and rain began to fall heavily. “It’s time,” you could barely hear my shaking voice. He shook his head no. “I’m not letting this happen to you,” he seemed passionate with his words. I wanted to touch him, to know things would be okay. “We’re in this together,” I spoke softly.


“I’ll never see you again if we do this,” he cried.


“We’ll be together again, one day.” I spoke looking down hoping to see Jay being okay. I only saw darkness. “What if we don’t?” he asked. I touched his cheek, even if it hurt me. “We’ll reunite, and when we do. I hope that I still love you as much as I do right now.”


I pressed my dry lips to his wet ones, they were so soft. A explosion of fire and water surrounded us. I’ve never felt a kiss such as this, and it made me glad that even if this was my last one in my human body, it was with such a beautiful person; in such a beautiful moment.


I love you Mizu.


I love you Jay.            

***



© 2013 Beverly Jane


Author's Note

Beverly Jane
Getting close to finished..

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on April 25, 2013
Last Updated on April 25, 2013
Tags: Tragedy


Author

Beverly Jane
Beverly Jane

About
Hello, wow! It's been a while since I have been on this site, it's almost like looking at a time capsule. It's been a while since I've had the same passion that I had back in high school for writing. .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Beverly Jane