Story of a Blind Girl

Story of a Blind Girl

A Poem by Beverly Jane
"

"..she sat alone.."

"

She sat alone. A pretty girl, with no friends. No hope for the future. No one can see her. Is it because she can not see them? She was a sweet girl. Yes, I am quite sure she was a sweet girl. She showed no hate. Whether the other children showered her in it or not. When they spat mean words to her or even spat in her face she just smiled and walked away. Never showing the tears of agony that washed her face every night in the dark. No one ever felt bad or even sad for her. They just watched in amusement as she stumbled around to see her way through her everyday life. She would always sit alone, this girl. No friends, no hope for tomorrow.  All just because she coudn't see. Yet, she knew beauty more than any other kid she had ever known. Still she held her head high. Never showed her pain inside. Even when it pushed with all its might. At night she would pour her heart out into words that no one would care for. Until one day, she was walking from school like any other day. She listened carefully hoping for the best. Who would of known the best wouldn't be enough? She took the step into the road taking caution. Not enough caution. She wouldn't be able to write words that night. Even if she put in all her fight. It just wasn't enough. All the kids were quiet at school the next day. Some cried, some had nothing to say. For on this day there was no pretty girl sitting alone. No girl being picked on. Now that the remember, it was never that much fun.

© 2012 Beverly Jane


Author's Note

Beverly Jane
Tell me what you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It was sad, but i loved it.
I'm speechless

Posted 11 Years Ago


Beverly Jane

11 Years Ago

Thank you. :)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Kes
Ouch.
Wow.
Ouch. That was really quite eery! It was kinda scary in a way.
And I loved it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Beverly Jane

11 Years Ago

It was my way of seeing how bullying is in real life, n how no one sees it.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

404 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 25, 2012
Last Updated on January 25, 2012

Author

Beverly Jane
Beverly Jane

About
Hello, wow! It's been a while since I have been on this site, it's almost like looking at a time capsule. It's been a while since I've had the same passion that I had back in high school for writing. .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Beverly Jane