Playing Jerkface Jordan

Playing Jerkface Jordan

A Story by BeyondTheStars2
"

Cassie Reed is going to play the players of all players. Jordan. Will she succeed?

"

Copyright © 2012  Ebonee Walton. All rights reserved.

This story, “Playing Jerkface Jordan” including all chapters (epilogues/prologues) and other associated contents (i.e contents within blogs, teasers, fan-fics, social networks and eReaders) is copyrighted under the Copyright, Design Patients Act 1988. All rights belong to the creator or owner of the works.


Chapter 1

Airport Madness

 

“Oh look there she is!” My older brother Xavier exclaims, allowing the whole airport to know that I have arrived. Suddenly all but two of my brothers are at my side.

“Where is Nicky and Jake?” I turn and ask my brother Alex. He shrugs and picks up a piece of my overweight luggage. Which no thanks to them I got off the belt. Most of them were heavy and one of them made me topple over trying to pull it off. “Guess my two favorite brothers couldn’t make it.” I sigh dramatically and Jesse laughs hysterically.

“I thought I was your favorite brother!” Tyler mumbles, and places his face in his hands, apparently pretending to cry.

“Grow some balls and maybe you might have a chance.” His jaw falls and loud snickers escape from Jesse and Alex’s mouths. Of course Xavier being the oldest and most civilized one doesn’t laugh and helps me with my luggage. “Tyler make yourself useful eh?” I pick up my overweight bag and practically pitch it at my brother who yelps like a girl before it is even in the air. The big baby falls back onto the ground. I hover over him. “Are you okay?” I ask him making it seem like it was totally an accident.

He rubs his head and pushes the suitcase off of him. “As good as new.” Tyler smiles brightly and I look to Alex and Jesse who are cracking up.

“We were hoping for dead.” His comment makes me as well as my other two brothers’ laugh. Tyler just stares at us and carries the suitcase out to the car.

“You think people might think he’s gay?” Jesse mumbles to me.

“Why would they think that?” I ask him curiously, still watching my big brother walk off. His hips gyrate as he struts to the car.

“Cause he is strolling along your plushy pink suitcase behind him.” I laugh loudly drawing attention to the rest of my family in the airport and then I finally retort and punch Jesse on his shoulder.

“That is for making me laugh that loud.” Satisfied he too walks away with one of the pieces of my plushy pink luggage set. My poor brothers, Xavier and I must be the only ones who inherited our parents’ smart recessive genes.

When we are in the car, Xavier allows me to ride in the front seat and lets the bozos stuff in the back, which is a tight area for three well fed boys. This was my brother’s sad excuse of a welcoming gift, riding up front with him.

“Hey can you turn the radio on?” Tyler asks, loudly over Alex and Jesses chatter. I am about to ignore him but then I realize my beats are in the back with my luggage.

“Sure thing Ty-Ty.” I just can’t remember the last time I called him that name. Two years ago when I last saw him maybe. There was something about that name that brought back memories. When Nicky and I use to play pranks on him while he was sleeping and cause him to wet his bed, I’d always put on my best puppy dog face and say “Sorry Ty-Ty it was an accident”. Those were the good days. And now I’m nineteen, I’m practically grown a puppy dog face won’t work on my twenty year old brother.

Tyler’s face is priceless. He smacks me on the arm and points at the radio, apparently drawing out of my flashback.

“Uh,” I grunt and click the radio on. The world’s worst song comes on. Tyler and Xavier bob their head along to the beat of the song. Finally I click a different radio station and I turn to look at pissed off Tyler and Xavier stare at me, “Worst song ever!” I shout to them.

“No it’s not!” They both respond. I only laugh and continue to change the stations until I stop at a station playing Rihanna. I love her but I had a mind relationship with Chris Brown. So I guess I liked her but then I didn’t.

“Uh, are you freaking kidding me?” Alex shouts. “She has got to be the worst singer in the world!”

“You’re the worst singer in the world!” I retort causing my big bros to laugh. The thing is that I was right. We Reed’s had great voices. All except one. Alex, who made everyone laugh when we’d once, went to Gramma’s for Christmas, the kid choked on Silent Night. That Christmas was not silent at all, we had to sit and listen to hours of Alex’s crying.

“She got you there Alexi.” Tyler snickers. That is Alex’s actual name, Alexi. Apparently my parents wanted a girl at that point in time. He hates his name and tells everyone to call him Alex. I wish my name was that simple my whole name just happens to be Cassandra Crystal Cathie Reed. My parents who were dying to get there first girl got her and decided to use all the names they had planned out for my brothers who should have been sisters.

We finally pull up by my parents’ old mansion, my parents’ who now have their own private island off the coast of Fiji. Hopefully my room is still the same way I left it two years ago, the fluffy white bed in the center of the room and pictures of me and my friends covering up the horrible wallpaper.

My two other brother’s meet us by the front door. “Nicky, Jakey!” Their eyes widen as their crazy sister hops out of the moving car to run and hug them. Zavier, parks the car and starts to unload my luggage while Tyler tries to join the group hug. I push him away and squeeze my brothers to death.

“Face it Ty, your just not loved.” Alex whispers to him whilst carrying one of my luggage pieces inside. “Hey sis, what do you have in here that is making these bags so heavy?” Jesse struggles to carry my suitcase.

“Curiosity killed the cat.” I respond after finally releasing my brothers from their little sister’s bear hug.

“Whoa did you get taller Cass?” Jake hovers his hand above my head proving to Nicky that I grew at least an inch. I place my hand on my hips and laugh as I look at my bros who had definitely at least a foot over me. Alex and I are the shortest. Tyler and Xavier are the tallest and the others just fall in the middle.

All of us practically look the same. Xavier and Nicky are the only two with black hair. Jake has blond hair and the rest of us have natural brown hair. Except me who likes to get creative and currently has auburn hair with blonde highlights. Hazel eyes are the one thing all of us have in common; it definitely wouldn’t be our fashion sense. Unlike my dull brothers I love color, from Elmo red all the way to black.

“Well we are having a welcome back party for you and you can’t say you don’t want one because it is already planned.” Jesse says quickly before I can refuse. But hey us Reeds love to party so it would be against my laws of nature to refuse.

Like the time I was fourteen and my brothers sneaked me into a club. Mother was not pleased, but I blamed her she knows she shouldn’t have left my reckless brothers in charge of me.

“And someone we want you to meet will be there?” I raise my eyebrow at Nicky. Who could the mysterious person be? 

© 2012 BeyondTheStars2


Author's Note

BeyondTheStars2
please ignore grammatical problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on July 3, 2012
Last Updated on July 3, 2012
Tags: Jordan, play, Cassie, humor, funny, hate, love

Author

BeyondTheStars2
BeyondTheStars2

Cayman Islands



About
err... i haven't got much to say. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by BeyondTheStars2