A Girl's story

A Girl's story

A Story by Bhagyashree Bhat

A GIRL'S STORY

She cried all evening remembering , the thing happened to her this morning. Freeking out and irritated ...
As she was late to her classes, akshata was rushing to bus stop that morning. Was fierce about missing bus .
On the way , she noticed a guy following her. She started walking very fast and neared the bus stop. She could hear something said to her in male voice and suddenly turned back.
She could see the same guy, smiling and saying " hello, which college are u?". She kept quiet and looked aside. A group of women were staring at her and that guy.
Akshata was very uncomfortable now.
As if to relieve her from that situation, her college bus arrived. She hurried up and entered the bus . Feeling like a small kid , running towards her mother she caught a window seat .
Took a deep breathe, and looked beside her. 'oh, my God', her heart was screaming from inside, when she saw the same guy seating her beside with the same smile.
He started agAin, " why are u in such a hurry?... Cool".
She could just give a smile and stared at the window .
Feeling very eager to reach the college, akshata sat in the same pose like a statue.
As soon as college bus reached campus, she just eagerly got down the bus and was rushing towards classroom.
Some one closed her eyes from behind, groping her. She screamed out!... and when opened her eyes , she could see everyone in the corridor staring at her And sharanya looking at her stunned.
" What's wrong yaar, is everything right?"..
Before she could say something , they saw their professor and ran into classroom.
During lunch break, vani joined them and asked akshata " hey, subah kiske sath baithi thi bus mein, kaun tha woh.. " , winking at her.
Sharanya too joined her, " what if anyone sat beside, should it mean anything?. Come on girls!".. akshata bursted out with anger.
She rushed towards wash basin and could hear giggles behind her.
Remembering all these , she was restless whole day.
Next day, she left her home early and was happy that the 'guy' wasn't there . Happily she entered class room and chatting with friends. Soon they noticed HOD entering their classroom and announcing that a new faculty is engaging the class and requested him to come inside the class.
Looking at him akshata got shocked... It was the same 'g...u...y..!!'.... With the same smile ........😀😀

Written by: Bhagyashree bhat

© 2017 Bhagyashree Bhat


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The beginning to an interesting tale ... A new faculty member does not a good man make ... A good man reveals himself to be a good man, in time and in a proper manner ...

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bhagyashree Bhat

7 Years Ago

Thanks for reading 😊
Oh...that's a great complement for me... Thank u friend

Posted 7 Years Ago


it flows from i`st chapter to the second one effortlessly ,it will make a great book

Posted 7 Years Ago


Great read!!.....I do not usually read stories but I really enjoyed this one....Keep up the great writing ☺

Poeticme

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bhagyashree Bhat

7 Years Ago

Thank u so much...
Poeticme

7 Years Ago

Your very welcome my lady
The element of suspense in the end steals the show.
You can add more fear and excitement through your words as reading it gave me chills. Anyway interesting story & writing. Looking forward to read what happens next. :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bhagyashree Bhat

7 Years Ago

Thank u so much.... I will try my best ..
Awesome Edge OF Seat Writing With Keep You FOcused On Readinggg Entertaining


Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bhagyashree Bhat

7 Years Ago

Yes... It's not the end ... Working on it
Sikandar Khan

7 Years Ago

Oh Thats Goood I Am Waiting.....If You Have Time Read My 3 Writings I Hope You Will Enjoy...
Bhagyashree Bhat

7 Years Ago

Sure... I will ... Thanks for reading
wow!
you are awesomely able to grasp my mind over it.
very cleverly written and of course the seem has been maintained.
good story and the best thing i found is you included Hindi conversation that made me nostalgic.
wow! great job mate!


Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bhagyashree Bhat

7 Years Ago

Thank u soo much...it was the first story which I wrote and your encouragement had boosted me up... .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

282 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 20, 2017
Last Updated on March 11, 2017
Tags: PART-1

Author

Bhagyashree Bhat
Bhagyashree Bhat

Varanasi, India



About
Iam An engineer, writing is my hobby. a person who loves artistic thing.. love dancing, singing. I admire at our Indian culture and tradition . I love my husband a lot ...he is my strength ,my ev.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..