A Girl's story-2

A Girl's story-2

A Story by Bhagyashree Bhat

"Akshata.... Are you okay ...?"......
Akshata could see people crowded around her. Sharanya, Head of the department, classmates, everyone surrounded her. She was bit shy when she found herself lying on a bed , in college guest room.
"Everyone , please don't make her feel uneasy... Let her rest for a while." It was DR.sharma .
When all left, it was only DR.sharma and akshata in the room.
" Hello pretty girl... How are feeling now?"
It was the doctor who spoke. Akshata was little relaxed now, she could only give a smile . "Well, let me give you some flashback... Today morning you were found unconscious in your classroom during the lecture. So , I was called by your principal. He requested me to look over you. " ... By this time akshata could recollect everything slowly.
"Iam DR.radhika sharma, " doctor introduced herself with a smile.
" Hello madam"... Akshata replied.
she was feeling a bit consoled by sharma's pleasant smile.
They had a friendly talk , with a cup of tea. Mrs.sharma was very friendly to her.
"Then, young lady. What was wrong with you today. You had a terrible shock , and got unconscious. Let me know , please feel free".
Akshata opened up slowly.. she spoke out things that worried her.
Dr.sharma found little worried. " Shall I speak to that faculty?"...
Akshata gave a puzzled look. Later she agreed.
It was already 6:00 pm. The doctor dropped akshata to her home. She met her parents and informed them about everything. Finally they decided to meet that lecturer next day morning.
Akshata couldn't sleep that night. But was feeling secure now.
That morning akshata 's parents Mr and Mrs thripathi accompanied with the doctor , along with the faculties had a small get together. The new faculty was told that they just want to meet all faculties and it was his turn now.
It was arranged in the same guest room of the college, with permission of college administration and all faculty. Everyone wished, the thing get sorted out easily.

Akshata was also called now. When she entered the guest room , she could find everyone. But .. the GUY was missing... She looked at the lecturer carefully.. it was not H..I...M.......
She sat near her parents., And could not control herself now.
"Excuse me sir, are you the new faculty?"...
Everyone gave strange look at akshata now. The faculty answered with a frightened look " yes ... Iam. Don't you remember me?"....
" This guy is not him.... How could this happen?.... " Akshata whispered to DR.sharma....
Doctor got something in her mind now!...

To be continued.....

© 2017 Bhagyashree Bhat


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

The suspense never dies in the story. The presentation of the plot is cleverly done. And ofcourse you can highlight the major things in thr lines without this" H..I..M " .
But again i liked the part very much. Looking forward for the next one. Well done.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bhagyashree Bhat

7 Years Ago

Thank u very much... :)
samparks,sam

7 Years Ago

I like the feeling of this story



Reviews

The suspense never dies in the story. The presentation of the plot is cleverly done. And ofcourse you can highlight the major things in thr lines without this" H..I..M " .
But again i liked the part very much. Looking forward for the next one. Well done.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bhagyashree Bhat

7 Years Ago

Thank u very much... :)
samparks,sam

7 Years Ago

I like the feeling of this story
so Nice And Confusing Suspense Continues Who Is Mystery Man?What Is Her Relation To Him?What Connection?Waiting For 3rd Part.....

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bhagyashree Bhat

7 Years Ago

Thanks for your review... :)
Sikandar Khan

7 Years Ago

Welcome And Waiting For Next
Well you have me hooked now my lady, once again well written, now I'm waiting on the next chapter, thanks for sharing

Poeticme

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bhagyashree Bhat

7 Years Ago

Thanks for your kind words... :)
Poeticme

7 Years Ago

Your very welcome my lady, it's my pleasure

Poeticme
the story is on, it makes a powerful connect with a reader and able to let make a picture.
well written, apart from some grammatical mistakes at some places.

" This guy is not HIM.... How could this happen?.... " Akshata whispered this in the ears of doctor.
Doctor got something flashed in her mind now....

if you write in capital to stress, it doesn't make that sense in a story, better be in same flow.

a very happening story, waitign for the next part asap. keep up this beautiful writing

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bhagyashree Bhat

7 Years Ago

Thank you ... I will go through it...
Iam very happy for your support :)
this is interesting,it flowed really well,almost like a true story

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

 wordman

7 Years Ago

you are welcome,i read part of it but i didn`t read it all and didn`t comment
Bhagyashree Bhat

7 Years Ago

Oh...is it ... Thanks for reading and supporting ..:)
 wordman

7 Years Ago

my pleasure and i finished part one

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 12, 2017
Last Updated on March 12, 2017

Author

Bhagyashree Bhat
Bhagyashree Bhat

Varanasi, India



About
Iam An engineer, writing is my hobby. a person who loves artistic thing.. love dancing, singing. I admire at our Indian culture and tradition . I love my husband a lot ...he is my strength ,my ev.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..