My Knickers Love

My Knickers Love

A Story by BrianCaster
"

My childhood misadventures with underwear

"

I have a deep interest in under wears. The one reason might be that I didn’t get the chance to wear it during childhood. Dad didn’t care about it. When I see any house, fist I was looking at the place where clothes are hanged for drying (In India, people dry clothes by hanging them on useless metal or plastic wire under the sunlight). If I see underwear there, I’ll become excited and desire to wear it. Our house shares a compound hall with three neighbours and I know their types of underwear they wear. A unmarried couple is old. He wears loose boxer with colourful strips. Second is married aged and childless couple. He wears briefs (sorry, I can’t figure out the brand) Third couple are teachers with two boys. He wears boxer.

 

My friend childhood friend David was very lucky in this matter. His dad had a business of selling under wears. He wore colour full knickers everyday. As he bowed for some reasons, I didn’t miss a chance to glance at his trousers waist where it peeped out. Likewise, during his littering, I could see his knickers. It was the reason for my envious.

 

 His dad always wore semi-transparent white trousers and I could see clearly white coloured knickers covered his pulpy a*s and fat but short dick. His gesture during rubbing his c**k often made me horny. I was inspired by his whites, so one time in the shop, I insisted the shopkeeper to show me white knickers only. I brought it though the fitting was loose.

 

 My other friend Charlie’s knickers seduced me completely. He wore Dixy brand briefs, which had a waist elastic full with words DIXY and it erected mine! Once he was doing in shirt unbolting his pant,  I read the brand name on its elastic. (I didn’t forget to glance at his bulge.) But I didn’t find this brand in any shops of my village. Another thing about Charlie was that, he had a good collection of porn films. His father was habitual to watch them. To contrary I hadn’t even spiritual CDs. Otherwise half bare Indian saints with big belly and woman like brest aren't less enjoyable than porn!!! Charlie knew many sexy jokes which I enjoyed a lot. He was expelled from boarding school because he tried for anal f*****g with room mates (as I heard). 

 

Day by day, I became mad behind this. I ashamed telling dad, to bring knickers for me. I lost control one day and I stole panties of my sister at age of 11. First I put off my clothes in toilet (which was only secret place in my home) and tried it. My dick was tightened looking my own panty clad body.  After completing masturbation, I kept it the place which was unknown for family members. Whenever I wanted, I wore it and masturbated pleasurably. Some months later it became stained and bad smelt because of my semen, so I threw it in public toilet. (Indian public toilet always full with used condoms, its empty packets and pouches of country made hooch.)

 

 

Then I felt, I couldn’t live without it, so I stole money and went for purchase knickers. I bought a pair and hid them where I kept my study books. One day, something shocking happened. My mom was cleaning cupboards and she found my two bad smelled and never washed knickers.

 

She became furious and asked family members, “Who have done this?”

 

She suspected me, but I answered, “Do you remember guests came before some day? They might forget to take.” She was not convinced with my answer, but she never raised this issue.

 

          At the time of school tour, I gathered enough courage and told mom, “In tour, we will bathe in the river Ganga (The most holy river in India, now it is believed that one can’t come out bathing, without affected skin diseases.), wearing shorts and what will I wear at that time?”

 

She showed wish to sew it for me. I didn’t like those loose shorts. However I persuaded her to get me another. She told dad to bring boxers for me. I did not wish outdated boxers but sexy knickers! However I didn’t show my view. My dad bought pair and I at a time wore it with tremendous excitement. After using it a year, I threw it. Whenever I needed, I stole money and purchased it. I hid them at mysterious place with great care.

 Sometimes discharge happened and if I didn’t wear it, then trouser became wet and looked disgusting. So I never forgot to wear it. When I was alone, all were outside the house; I washed it, otherwise in bathroom without any noise of washing. I got this chance rarely in the two months. Some times I pocketed it in my trousers! I thought it is the best place for hide it. It created big bulge on pocket

 

One day school friends asked, “What is in your pocket?”

 

I answered; “handkerchief” and diverted the talk.

 

Once, in yoga course, it fell outside from the pocket on the floor and yoga teacher saw it, but he kept mum. When I saw it outside, I felt deep shame. Till a month I had repented on my act.

 

Because of wearing unwashed under wears, I affected fungal infection around my groins. Later small tumours protruded. I was cured but it cost me much money and pain. Therefore I decided not to wear it. My strong controlled on erection made it did possible. (During that I time I was spelled under a well known saint who was against any wastage of semen. He believed that through collecting it, we become strengthen. I had followed him blindly for four years.)

          I went regularly for mathematics tuition at our sir’s home. Whenever I showed my homework, I glanced from the window, where his clothes were dried up. I tried to conjecture what were his knickers and the brand of it

© 2010 BrianCaster


Author's Note

BrianCaster
Each word written here is true, actually happened with me.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

271 Views
Added on April 11, 2010
Last Updated on April 11, 2010
Tags: Childhood, Loopholes in parenting, Glance inside eleven year's mind, Psychological defects

Author

BrianCaster
BrianCaster

Ask me, India



About
Too sentimental and feels I'm bi. In search of faithful and loving partner. Like to writer and harshly criticized for bad writing skill. I love all and strict vegetarian. more..