Me part I

Me part I

A Story by bianca
"

Here is something about me...

"
          We are pawns on the chessboard, and other people make our moves, forcing us to make mistakes that can shape or destroy us. We never understood why some feel the need to control ourselves, to think for us when we want to expose our talents, our little secrets.
          And I was like that a long time ago. I let myself be controlled by the people I knew, listening to their advice or rather the orders. They made me think like them too, getting into the lies they told to me so easily. I believed them until life gave me a strong blow, which shook me from all sides.
        I pretended to listen to their words, but in my thoughts, I cursed them because they kept controlling me. Maturity may not have taken root in me because I am quite young, but as a child, I understood things from a different perspective than my age. I can't say I had a wonderful childhood, but since I started to change my character, people have seen me differently.
        You must not be inferior to someone because you are your only support at all times, even when the world turns you upside down. I understand the feeling, I suffered enormously and I spent whole nights crying thinking about how bad I was to trust certain people or rather close friends.

        Maybe that was when I started writing, channeling myself into lyrics and chapters that I wrote when I felt the need to escape from the horrible world I lived in. I know that you, my dear readers, have been like me from a sentimental point of view, so I understand you. I love you all and thank you for your support. Kiss u all!

© 2021 bianca


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

When you pretend to understand someone's words, you can pretend many thing's. But I think this work channels the right response and emotion..

Posted 2 Years Ago


MoriartyMesa

2 Years Ago

Thank you for the work.
bianca

2 Years Ago

Here are more like this one if you want to read.
MoriartyMesa

2 Years Ago

please forward me your work,

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 27, 2021
Last Updated on April 27, 2021

Author

bianca
bianca

Romania



Writing
Mine Mine

A Poem by bianca


My first love My first love

A Poem by bianca