Life

Life

A Story by bianca
"

Just words

"

        We, humans, are such complicated and mysterious beings. We are the embodiment of hell and heaven, perfection and disorder, the bright sun and the charming moon. We are art creations, well made, with many retouches, shadows, lights. We are exposed to a gallery of life and experience, feelings, achievements, and time that radically transforms us.

       

 Emotions come from our eyes, from our bodies that radiate lights of joy, sadness, pride, etc. They are visible on the face of any person around us, hidden behind our eyes, in the words that our mouth utters, through the movement of the body, or through the shy smiles.

         

Sometimes we are neutral as if nothing around us matters. It's as if the world is something trivial, of no importance, that changes our atmosphere. These people are locked in dark cages and protected by their minds and hearts, wanting to stop giving importance to life.

       

 Some of us are happy and full of life as if nothing bad will come upon us. We see things from a better, brighter perspective, forgetting the dark parts of them. Indeed, this feeling introduces us to other soul galaxies, where we are puzzle pieces put in the right place and time.

        

The mortal life that is given to us is like a complicated labyrinth full of ups and downs. Sometimes it leads us in the wrong direction and totally different from what we want. It's like a misunderstanding came up in your story, something wrong that ruined all your plans.

      

 But this is not always the case. Life also comes with positive things that charge our memory. I can say that these are important memories or moments that should be carefully put in a secret album or diary. In one way or another, they are the essence of our lives, more precisely the seeds of ripe fruit.

     

In conclusion, people are mannequins with souls, who breathe, live life to the fullest, experiment, change their characters and appearance, soul, etc. Memories are kept in special drawers in our minds for the rest of our lives.

       

 We are born, grow and mature at the same time, become adults, and eventually, grow old and die. It is a life cycle of all beings.

© 2021 bianca


Author's Note

bianca
An old idea...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liken the descriptions you used, you did very good on this!

Posted 2 Years Ago


bianca

2 Years Ago

Thank you so much for your review, JungLee!
NotUsinganymore

2 Years Ago

You are welcome.
I loved the logic of your words dear Bebe.
" But this is not always the case. Life also comes with positive things that charge our memory. I can say that these are important memories or moments that should be carefully put in a secret album or diary. In one way or another, they are the essence of our lives, more precisely the seeds of ripe fruit"
The above lines. I agree with. I use journals for 45 years. Thank you dear friend for sharing your words and your thoughts.
Coyote

Posted 2 Years Ago


bianca

2 Years Ago

And thank you for ur review, Coyote! It was nice to see you enjoyed reading my words, dear friend.
Coyote Poetry

2 Years Ago

I do dear Bebe. I hope you keep writing and you are welcome.
bianca

2 Years Ago

Sure. Writing is a part of my life and I won't give up on it.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 31, 2021
Last Updated on July 31, 2021

Author

bianca
bianca

Romania



Writing
Mine Mine

A Poem by bianca


My first love My first love

A Poem by bianca