The Louise Silly Collection. Introduction.

The Louise Silly Collection. Introduction.

A Story by BlakeDuckers
"

The introduction of Louise Silly. An eight year old girl who was abandoned at birth and grew up in a girls home unable to talk. Does she hold dark secrets.

"
 Introduction into the world of Louise Silly.
Eight year old Louise Silly sat on the end of her bed. Straight and silent. Brushing her long blonde hair slowly as the dawns calling welcomed another day. Wearing her blue summer dress amd shiny black dolly shoes she waited for the breakfast bell. Louise was always the first awake at Maids Mall Orphanage. Always the first one to smell the aromatic flower garden on the balcony and the fresh bread that baked slowly in the kitchens. Everything in louises life was fine except for one thing. Louise could not talk. Although Louise could not speak, she was excellent at writing. She carried a small double sided chalkboard attached to a peace of string that she would write her thoughts on. Never would she conduct a full conversation on her board and she always refused sign language classes. Louise was strange and mysterious. One side of her chalkboard always has written on it 'My Mummy kills' Louise never meet her mother. What was louise on about? The Louise Silly Chronicle Begins.

© 2014 BlakeDuckers


Author's Note

BlakeDuckers
Enjoy it if you can (:

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

EEEEEKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! Is there no more?

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh my how I do like this. Finally a piece that flows, has rhythm and each word demands you read the next and want more. Well bloody done.
Roo

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 8, 2014
Last Updated on January 8, 2014
Tags: Louise, Silly, Short, Story

Author

BlakeDuckers
BlakeDuckers

Chester, Cheshire, United Kingdom



About
Aspiring writer from Chester, UK. Looking for opinions on my writing ability and also a good writing partner who can assist me in writing Keepers Lock. more..

Writing