Prologue to Ancient Dragons of Old Gaming Story

Prologue to Ancient Dragons of Old Gaming Story

A Story by Shikon Akuma Ookami
"

An MMORPG Story that's still in the making of forming a Plot. Basically this is a trial Story to see if it's worth developing.

"
"Hey Reaper where ya at! We're being wrecked!" A voice yells in my ear from my  head set. 
"I have a 10 second cool down before I can travel again." I explain from my computer screen.
So here I am playing a MMORPG called Ancient Dragons of Old. The whole point of the game is to conquer the Dragon King's Throne while playing a hero character. You have the usual choices of Humans, Dwarves, Elves and a Cat race called Kalt; very popular with females by the way, there are also the fantasy hero's you can play. Werewolves, Vampires, Witches, Warlocks, and Fairies. There's also my character, I'm a male ShapeShifter with amazing skills and wicked stat points. I'm what you could call an O.P. player. Oh I forgot the most important part of ADoO you can create guild's and recruit others players to do raids and hard missions. I'm not part of one though. I help lower players or some times other, so called Elites, when they have a hard time defeating their enemies. That's actually what I'm doing right now. I'm helping a guild of lower players they only have 6 players. Two Healers a female and male Kalt race. 2 Casters, both male Elves. 1 male Human Tank, and a male Human Archer who doesn't know how to use it. All of their armor were the Basic starting ones, Cloth. A none of them really experienced enough to take on a Mini Dragon.

"Come on man we just lost our Healers BlueRiver and KatNip along with our Archer ZedMan." SlayerManiac22957 screams in my ear. 

"Chill man I just got here." I bark and use my Wolf's Call to gather wolves for the fight. 4 red and 6 green wolves appear and head towards the Red Mini Dragon, Slayer was attacking. The Red Mini Dragon was a typical lower fledgling of a normal Dragon and pretty easy to defeat with the right tactics and brains.

"Why the hell are you calling more enemies!" Slayer yells as he flails his hammer at the Dragon blindly.

"Idiot the wolves are under my command let them take the hits. You go to one of the Casters and get your armor, attack, and health boosted." I order but Slayer charges in and gets himself killed by the Red Mini Dragon's fire breath.  

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" I pull the headphones from my ears as Slayer starts screaming incoherently. 

"Moron!" I scream into the mic and mute him. "You know if you had listened you could have survived and got the mythical drop from this Red Mini Dragon." I lecture. "ZombieFire, ElementalHydra what are your main roles?" I ask the 2 remaining members.

"Z.F. here. I'm an Elf Caster. Main Role is Resurrection." Another male voice enters the chat. 

"E.H. Also Elf Caster. My Main Role is a Conjurer." The other male Caster informs.

"Alright Z.F. resurrect Slayer's body, and boost it's speed. E.H. conjure a few Boars around him from there and support the Zombie with basic fire attacks. You too Z.F." 

"But resurrecting Slayer won't bring him back it just turns his body into a useless zombie." Z.F. grumbles in his mic.

"I know just do it before my wolves are gone." I snap running out of patience. 

In the end the Zombie Tank and the 2 Casters won with out much of my assistance. I wound up having to block Slayer because he kept spamming me and telling me I was a red player. The others members apologized and asked if I was interested in starting a guild of my own. I told them no and they said if I ever changed my mind to let them know. 

"So exhausted." I sigh. "They were all annoying noobs." I talk to myself as I run through a Dragon's lair in search for the pet dragon egg. It's mega rare and super hard to get also even if you're successful in obtaining the egg if your not the right level the egg will never hatch. If you do have the level and it does hatch, if you don't know how to tame or have the tame level up high enough the hatched dragon turns into another boss that 1 hit K.O's you. 

"There you are. An Obsidian Dragon huh?" My character enters a large white room with a huge sleeping Obsidian Dragon curled around a nest of black and white eggs. Hence why it's called Obsidian Dragon. It's scales shimmered against the white room and it's wings covered it's whole body minus the head which was covered in blood around the mouth and it's massive tail which had fur at the end of it. "Obsidian Dragon egg drops are more rare than any other Dragon. Here's hoping I'm lucky."

I take a step forward and the huge Dragon's eyes open, glowing a fiery red. I open up the battle with my Bear Punch, a speeding punch which can land a small crit-hit to it's health. I connect the hit to it's forehead and I back up dodging it's freeze breath. 

"Head on, not a good Idea" I change tactics and run circles around it leaving stun traps where the Dragon will land. It steps in one and freezes for 3 seconds. Enough time for me to land another physical attack. I go in and use Razor Slash. A slash attack with my clawed gloves. I hit right into the dragon's front right leg. It unfreezes as I land back on the ground and it whips it's furred tail at me. I just barely dodged that attack with Avoidance. It's tail slams into a Pillar that was supporting the room. The Dragon didn't let up though and did a ground pound making the whole floor jump up and dealing me a good amount of damage. My necklace, Healer's Love activates and heals a quarter of the damage that I just took. I activate my Wolf's Call. 10 Ice Wolves show up and start chipping away at the Dragon's health. I go through my inventor and find my Twin Hell Bent shot guns. They deal 5k damage and has a 75% chance of firing 3 crit hits in a row. A Christmas gift you could have gotten 2 years ago and now worth 25 K FLOON. The dragon stepped on another stun trap and I opened fire on it. first two hit were halved in damage, but still took a good bit out the Dragon's health. The next shot, shot 3 bullets crit-hitting the Black Dragon to half it's health. My Ice Wolves finished the Black Dragon off. A single Black Egg coated in a red glow and a ton of FLOON and Jewels were left in the Dragon's Place. I go to pick up the Black Egg and examine it carefully. 

"2 days and 30 minutes until hatch time." I sigh. "I forgot about the wait time." I put the egg in a special holder by my left thigh. A Dragon Incubator with silver swirls keeping it in place and keeping it warm. "That's enough gaming for one night." I conclude and take the headsets off and voice changer box off as well. I log off next and head to bed.

Next day. 

© 2019 Shikon Akuma Ookami


Author's Note

Shikon Akuma Ookami
I really just want to know your opinion and real advice. If you like it or not and if it sounds interesting. If you think I may have missed something vital to the start of this story. This is just so you know the direction of this story and where it is going and to see a small part of the Protagonist. So please let me know. You readers are all I have to figure out if my stories are decent. Thank you. Also try to Ignore my writing tactics I sucked at english.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on October 21, 2018
Last Updated on February 1, 2019
Tags: Gaming, Tactics, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Isekai, Adventure, OP Character gone weak.

Author

Shikon Akuma Ookami
Shikon Akuma Ookami

NY



About
My source of inspiration would be from the amazing Animes I watch, and Mangas I've read. One piece is by far my favorite. I learn something new every episode that's helped guide me in both writings an.. more..

Writing