Shadows Of A Stone

Shadows Of A Stone

A Story by BlackFoxBravo
"

This is just a little something I thought of in about one hour and I sort of liked it. I would really appreciate your opinions on this piece and whether I should continue it! Thank you for reading.

"

He knelt there, blood all over his face, body weak, and heart beating fast. The rain poured down on the two men as one stood over him. The kneeling man spat blood out onto the other man’s shoes, who then proceeded to kick him in the face.


“Fredric. We both know how this will end” The standing man said, his face covered by the night shadows and blurred by the rainfall. He was holding a metallic looking item in his hand which Fredric recognised as a gun.


“Raphael do you really think that doing this will make things better?” Fredric said with slight anger in his voice.


“You’ve been locked up for 15 years and they will lock you up again for this! Do you want that?”


Raphael looked at Fredric with disgust as thunder struck the scene.


“Perhaps it will make things better. But they won’t catch me now, not with this is my possession” Raphael pulled a stone out from his pocket which was a midnight purple and had black shadows moving inside of it. Fredric went pale and his eyes widened.


“Where… Where did you get that” He said, shaking at even the sight of the stone.


“Oh, just of some old friends who were keeping it warm for me - in a vault - underground” Raphael said smoothly with a slight psychotic grin.


“You’re mad! You know how much power and evil is in that stone!”  Fredric spluttered out, making a lunge for the stone. Raphael clenched his fist with the stone in it, and as he went to punch Fredric shadows swarmed his fist making his strike a more powerful blow. Fredric went flying in a near building no further than 3 meters away. He let out a yelp before collapsing to the floor in agony. Raphael walked towards Fredric chuckling as he got closer to him. He stopped in front of Fredric with a pistol in his hand.


“Like I said. We both know how this will end” He said with a straight face as he rose his gun and fired.

© 2012 BlackFoxBravo


Author's Note

BlackFoxBravo
I did this in one hour so please bear that in mind. Thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love the ending. .. It makes you wonder tho. Could this story carry on somewhere else too. Idk i liked this wanted to read more didnt want it to end there.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

BlackFoxBravo

11 Years Ago

Thank you for your review. I will see on whether I can make more parts of this.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
1 Review
Added on July 6, 2012
Last Updated on July 6, 2012
Tags: BlackFoxBravo, Writing, Short Story, Part One, 1, Stone, Shadow, Night, People, Action, Fantasy

Author

BlackFoxBravo
BlackFoxBravo

United Kingdom



About
Hey there, my name is BlackFoxBravo and I'm a gamer, Artist, Critic and a Writer. I have Youtube. Oh yes, and I'm a cynical guy. Favourite Person @Hou5eMou5e ♥ more..