A Scary Story

A Scary Story

A Story by Bland Boy
"

ok this is my first try at horror so please dont go too hard on me

"
once upon a time there was a man named Billy (this name is copywrited so dnt steal it ok) and he lived in a house with ten dogs and a parrot whose name I haven't thought of yet. okay no wait the parrot is called Jared and he hates muslims but its not racist because hes a bird and birds cant be racist ok? Anyway Billy was eating toast for breakfast and thinking about his life he was thinking 'I wish something scary would happen'
'Maybe it will,' said Jared
'Nothing ever happens here,' says Billy.
'Watch out for muslims,' said Jared, but Billy didn't pay Jared any attention because that was what Jared usually would say all day because he was a racist. sometimes billy wonered why he had even bought jared because the parrot brought nothing but trouble. Billy walked upstairs tripping over some of the dogs who were lieing on the stairs but Billy was used to the dogs too so he grabbed the handrail and didnt fall over. Alright yo anyway Billy went up to his bedroom and he opened his wardrobe (hes been wearing a dressing gown this whole time did i mention that? well i have now) and Billy was all like 'man what clothes am i going to wear today oh this suit looks pretty boss' and he put on a black suit and black shirt and black tie. he looked sweet as hell. 
Anyway he turned around and saw a skeleton standing in the doorway and he freaked the fuk out. the Skeleton was like, all bloody and flaming and s**t. It had no eyes but it had teeth made from knives and the knives were dripping aids blood onto Billy's carpet. It was going to need a wash. 
Billy screamed and jumped inside his cupboard because i mean to be honest what would you do if you saw a burning aids skeleton? scary s**t there right? yeah So Billy hid in his cupboard and he heard the skeleton feeling about outside in the room for him because it was blind and had no eyes and it was just scratching around like that skinny girl on REC and Billy was freaking out like 'dont breathe dont breathe' But then oh s**t- there was dust in the cupboard because he was usually too busy arguing with Jared about muslim conspriacies to dust his house anyway there was dust in his nose and he was like SNEEZE SNEEZE SNEEZE and the skeleton heard him with its burning bony undead ears and opened the door and Billy was like 'please dont kill me please i'll do anything.'
'Anything?' asked the skeleton in its hellish voice and flames came spraying out from its mouth. 
'Anything!' cried Billy. 
Then the skeleton raped him.

© 2011 Bland Boy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You're writing is....well.....really quirky. And I mean that in a good way. Raped by a skeleton? Damn. He really did get boned didn't he? (Sorry, crappy joke.) This made me laugh, but also gave me another reason to fear skeletons......O.o

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
1 Review
Added on March 10, 2011
Last Updated on March 10, 2011

Author

Bland Boy
Bland Boy

About
gotta love me more..

Writing