Pink Mountains

Pink Mountains

A Poem by Blank_fortunes
"

Short and sweet

"
You ever look up in the sky where the sun meets the clouds? Where the clouds turned pink then you realize... it's cold and then you remember when you first saw it, time didn't matter but now that it does again you realize you're getting old. well, that's how it happened I was outside and it was cold I looked up in the sky it was a pink mountain range and I became entranced somehow  I felt like nobody else was looking. then I realized it was cold and I was getting old without you. I don't get bothered by a lot of things but when I realized that I was not getting any younger I saw less and less hope of a second chance I cleared my mind completely and I envisioned your hands. Your left hand mostly but It was holding my heart. it wasn't bleeding or beating wildly... it was calm it was at peace thank you for holding on to my heart and handing your heart to me. I will hide it in those pink clouds since you are all I think about when I see those lightly brushed pink clouds floating above me.

© 2013 Blank_fortunes


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Thank you for entering my competition.

I really liked this. It reminded me of a rap song the more I read through it, you create a nice rhythm and also I enjoyed the way you presented it! I have never had the pleasure of reading anything so colourful and artistic on this website before, so thank you :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Blank_fortunes

6 Years Ago

You're Welcome and thank you. I am glad you enjoyed this one.



Reviews

Thank you for entering my competition.

I really liked this. It reminded me of a rap song the more I read through it, you create a nice rhythm and also I enjoyed the way you presented it! I have never had the pleasure of reading anything so colourful and artistic on this website before, so thank you :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Blank_fortunes

6 Years Ago

You're Welcome and thank you. I am glad you enjoyed this one.
Beautiful! I can almost imagine this being performed in a sort of spoken word style. The fonts and colors really help with the imagery too, Very well written. (:

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Blank_fortunes

10 Years Ago

Thank you I was actually just reading one of your pieces as well. when I finish my cd I would love f.. read more
KaylasPoetryBook

10 Years Ago

You're very welcome! and yea I'd love to review it, cant wait (:

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

457 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 21, 2013
Last Updated on April 21, 2013
Tags: pink, mountains, pink mountains, Range, holding my heart, handing me your heart

Author

Blank_fortunes
Blank_fortunes

Durham, NC



About
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond imagination. It is our light more than our darkness which scares us. We ask ourselves – who are we.. more..

Writing
live live

A Poem by Blank_fortunes