Never Arrive

Never Arrive

A Poem by Blank_fortunes
"

Sometimes you just want to be whole after all the pieces that you deal with throughout the course of your life you just want to be Whole. Nobody is able to stop you but you. This piece is to encourage

"
I'm tired of all these pieces, a piece of Love, a piece of trust, a piece of friendship, a piece of us, a little bit of peace, and a little bit of time. 
A piece of this 
A piece of that
Oh, How I would Love a little peace of mind. 
A piece of patience on its way, but now my times running
My future is so close to my present, What if It's all in my head and it's just that... I'm running.
Trying to make the best of my current situation. It's going too good at times and now my minds running; cause I got a real bad habit of messing good things up. I see red lights and I want to do more than turn right, I want to turn left from the right lane.
She's the best thing I ever had and nobody knows but me how badly I don't want to mess this up.
This is just a little bit of my pain.
See, if I slip and fall as an ordinary man it will be just that. But when you put on that cape of Father, Husband, Upright Brother, Genuine Lover that same slip and fall becomes a catastrophy and affects so many pieces to the puzzle that you can't put it all back.
But the future knows best what it holds for me. The unknown makes me miserable but everything is okay cause I wake up and she's not only still there but she's holding me.
I am afraid of perfection and she practices perfection in the way that she is molds me...
Actually it's worse than I said, I'm not afraid of perfection it's more of the fall from it.
Not for me but for her cause If I become perfect in her eyes and then make a mistake and fall from it.
Every time she sees perfection subconsciously she will run from it.
At least that's what I do. 
A fear of the fall from perfection is a addiction to losing.
Losing that little piece of Love in your life that thing that keeps you doing right. That thing that keeps you in the house when you get bored in the middle of the night. It helps to know that you are loved, Being trusted makes it easier to keep that trust so that you can continue to build upon that friendship at the foundation of this little piece of us.
So I can keep you...
Cause you are that little piece of us, And no matter how hard life gets you are that little bit of peace that keeps me in the right frame of mind.
Our Journey is our Destinations... May we Never arrive.

© 2013 Blank_fortunes


Author's Note

Blank_fortunes
step back and take a look at your puzzle. enjoy each piece know that your Journey is your Destination and you never arrive.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
Added on December 10, 2013
Last Updated on December 10, 2013
Tags: journey is our destination, piece, puzzle, piece of, lover, father, husband

Author

Blank_fortunes
Blank_fortunes

Durham, NC



About
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond imagination. It is our light more than our darkness which scares us. We ask ourselves – who are we.. more..

Writing
live live

A Poem by Blank_fortunes