Five Nights At Freddy's

Five Nights At Freddy's

A Story by Gage
"

Zack, a 21 year old man looking for some decent work, has come across an interesting job. Can he make it through the week?

"

Night 1

Zack woke up to the sound of his alarm. It was 11:00 at night. This was his first day on the job, and he was bound to make his boss proud. He quickly got dressed after he took a shower, and then he ate breakfast and brushed his teeth. When that was all done with, he left at exactly 11:45, and was on his way to work.

           

            Zack walked up to the front, and looked up at the sign; Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza. He smiled as he remembered the last place, back in ’87. He remembered his birthday, and his mother taking him. He had always favored Bonnie, with its big green eyes, and light blue shell. Some kids said that Bonnie’s smile was scary and weird, but he thought it was like him: different and weird. He walked into the doors, and into the Dining Area. Up on the show stage stood Bonnie, Freddy, and Chica, in the exact order they always stood. He looked over at Pirate Cove, but a sign read “Out of order”. He scrunched up his eyebrows in confusion, and wondered why Foxy was out of order. He gave up with trying to find out, and walked to his office. He bumped into the boss.

            “Hello, there,” he said. “The last guy who was here had an… accident. I was so sure that Mike could’ve been a great night guard. Anyway, he won’t be back any time soon, so, now, you’re here! Now, since the guy that tells you everything you need to know has passed away, due to some sort of mechanical problems, I’m here to tell you.”

            Zack looked wide-eyed at his boss, and then questioned, “What happened to him?”

            “We don’t know, actually. Anyway, it’s nothing to worry about. Anyway, the animatronics here do tend to wander a bit at night. Nothing serious, I assure you! Reason for this is to prevent them from locking up. Also, Foxy, in case you haven’t noticed, is out of order. He just needs some repairs. This guy is a little different. He moves after you haven’t checked the monitor for a while. It’s nothing too serious, though. Anyway, the main concern here is that they follow the rules. Since they do, when they see you, they think you’re a bare endoskeleton, and a bare endoskeleton out of its suit is against the rules here. So, because of that, they may try to fit you into one of our suits back in the Backstage. Now, that isn’t the bad thing, though. The suits are already stuffed with metal bars and wires, so… Yeah. Sorry about not putting all of that in the… yeah, so… Anyway, your first night will be a breeze. So, don’t worry. Good night!”

            The boss walked off, and Zack stood there, horrified. He remembered the newspaper articles saying that there had been many accidents in this place, but never had he thought that the animatronics were the murderers themselves! He shook his head, and shakily sat down in his chair, ready to start his shift.

            Zack sat back in his chair. He looked around, and stared at the poster on the wall. On the left stood Bonnie. It’s purple fur radiated from the overhead light. On the right stood Chica, holding a cupcake, and wearing a bib that read, “Let’s Eat!” Then, in the middle of them all stood Freddy. He held a microphone, and wore a top hat with a red stripe. The word “Celebrate” stood on top of the poster, since they celebrated birthdays. He listened to the hum of the fan, and stayed that way for a while. 2 hours later, he heard clanging. He sat upright, and checked the monitor. He checked the Show Stage, and noticed that Chica had left.

            “Crap! Where’s Chica?” Zack flipped through the cameras and came upon a camera that had audio only. That is where Zack heard the sounds coming from. He got up and was about to walk in the room until he remembered what would happen. He sat back down and listened closely, not wanting to be stuffed into a suit. The clanging stopped, and footsteps replaced it. Zack checked the monitor, and saw Chica. He yelped in fright, and yelled again when Chica moved quickly to his office. He flipped down the monitor, and checked the hallway lights. He shut the iron door as soon as he saw Chica, and didn’t open them until he saw that Chica left. He checked his watch, and it read 3:45 A.M.

            “Oh man,” Zack moaned. “I just want to get out of here!”

            He sat quietly for another hour, until Bonnie appeared in his doorway. Zack jumped at the sight, and smashed the button until the door closed. His heart was racing, and he was breathing hard.

            “Ok, so what do I do now?” Zack thought to himself, and then he came to a conclusion; He’d just walk out the door and drive on home. He checked the left hallway with the light, and opened it when he came to the conclusion that Bonnie had left. He walked out into the hall and into the Dining Area, but stopped. Bonnie was in there. He ducked behind a table and sighed. He quickly crawled over to the door and tried to open it, but it was locked! He tried even harder to make it open, but it wouldn’t budge. He quickly thought it out, and remembered that he had keys! He reached into his pocket, but realized that he had left them in his office. He looked over at Freddy, who was as still as a brick wall. He nodded, and sped walked over to his office. When he returned with his keys, both Bonnie and Chica were rummaging in the Backstage, so he took that time to open the doors and leave. As soon as he opened the doors, Bonnie came up behind Zack, and grabbed him!

            Zack screamed, and then said, “Wait, no! Let me go! I said, Let. Me. Go!”

            Zack squirmed his way out of Bonnies grasp, and sprinted towards his office, forgetting about the doors, and his way to freedom and safety. He closed both doors, and sat there until 5:55 A.M.

            “Ok. I got this. Only 5 more minutes until I can-“

Zack stopped as he realized the lights flickering. He gasped in horror as the power went out, and he was left in complete darkness. He moaned, and only stopped when he heard footsteps out in the left hall. He peeked out, and noticed that Bonnie was there. But, instead of walking towards Zack, Bonnie walked out into the Dining Area.

Zack jumped when his watch started going off.

“Yes! I made it!” Zack hollered in joy, and did a little jig. He ran out into the Dining Area, and stopped dead in his tracks when he noticed all 3 animatronics. He almost yelled, but stopped when he saw that they were all on the stage, not doing anything. He didn’t stop to admire them in any way, and instead opened the doors, and went on home.

 

Night 2

 

            Zack lay in bed, staring at his alarm clock, which read 10:30 P.M. He stared at the colon, letting it hypnotize him with its blinking. He thought of earlier this morning. He thought of Bonnie, with its plastic eyes, and its gaping jaws. He thought of Chica, with its beak and chicken-like body. Then, he thought of Freddy, with its hat, and microphone, and its-

            Zack stopped himself from thinking of anything else. Instead, he started thinking of his mother. People say that he and his mother look a lot alike, with their sandy brown hair, and their ocean blue eyes. He got his stubby nose from his father, and his dimples from his grandmother. Other than that, he agreed that he and his mother look somewhat alike. He sat up in bed and got some water. Zack lied back down, and eventually fell asleep.

 

            Zack awoke before his alarm went off, and turned it off. He took a shower, changed, ate, and brushed his teeth. He was out the door before midnight. He arrived early at the pizzeria, and met with the boss.

            “So, um… About those animatronics,” Zack began to explain his night, and everything that happened.

            “Well,” his boss replied calmly, “they are very protective. Also, like I said before, they think that you are an endoskeleton, and endoskeletons must be in their suit at all times. They’re just trying to be helpful to the staff, that’s all. Oh, before I forget! This building runs on a limited power supply to help cut the funds. So, to avoid that, only close the doors when necessary, and don’t keep them closed too long! Also, the monitor, if you haven’t noticed takes up power as well, along with the hallway lights. If you must know how much power you have, the monitor always displays it. The animatronics become more active in the dark, especially Freddy!”

            “Right,” Zack muttered. “And about Freddy. Why isn’t he as active as the others? I mean, the whole night, he just stood there.”

            “Well, I believe that he becomes more aware and active later in the week. Also, he doesn’t like being watched, so, if he does become active, just flip your camera to where he is, and that should stop him for a while. Anyway, you’re already 5 minutes late, since we’ve been talking, so hurry along to your office!”

            Zack nodded, and trotted to his office. He sat down, and thought about what the boss had said. A limited power supply didn’t sound good to him, and he didn’t like what the boss said about Freddy, either. He shook his head, and just sat there in silence. No more than 2 hours later, he noticed that Bonnie was in the Backstage. Bonnie picked up several masks and examined them. Then, he put down the mask, and looked directly into the camera. Zack couldn’t see Bonnie’s eyes, but knew that Bonnie knew that Zack could see it, or at least that’s what Zack thought. Bonnie brought itself up to the camera, and instead of regular eyes, 2 small white dots glowed, seeming to stare into Zack’s soul. He shivered, and put down the monitor to conserve energy. He sat there for another 30 minutes until Chica appeared in his right window. He shut the door, and remained in his seat for another 30 minutes. He then opened the door, and checked the monitor. He looked at Pirate Cove, and didn’t take any notice of the open curtain. When Zack set the monitor down, he heard footsteps; fast ones, coming from the left hall. He got up and looked out in the hall, and screamed as Foxy sprinted down towards his office. He shut the door as quickly as he could, and covered his ears as Foxy banged on the door. Eventually, the banging stopped, and Zack looked towards the closed door. He opened it and checked outside. Nothing. He sat back down in his chair and checked the monitor. Foxy was peeking out from the curtain at Pirate Cove. Bonnie was in the Dining Area, and Chica was out in the right hallway. Zack gasped as he heard some footsteps. He looked at where Chica was, and noticed that nothing was there. He thought he was ok, until he noticed Chica about to walk into his office! He smashed the door button, and sat in his seat with his heart racing. He checked the right hall lights 15 minutes later, and Chica wasn’t there. So, Zack opened the door. He checked his watch, and saw that it was 3:45 A.M.

            “Oh my gosh! Just hurry up, already! I want to go-“ Zack stopped.

            He heard laughing.

            “What. Was. That,” Zack asked to himself, shaking out of fear.

            He slipped out of his seat and checked both halls, but saw nothing. He checked the Show Stage on the monitor and saw that Freddy wasn’t there. He flipped through all of the camera views, and came across one darkened intensely, with a pair of glowing white eyes.

            Zack set the monitor down gently, and whispered to himself, “Oh, gosh. What have I gotten myself into?”

            All of a sudden there were footsteps down the hall. He looked out the left hall, but nothing was there. He looked out of the right, and Chica loomed over his head. Zack screamed, and tried to close his doors, but they wouldn’t close! He looked at his watch, and saw that it was 5:00 A.M.

            “Oh no! I’m gonna die!” Zack groaned to himself, not sure what else to do. He looked at the hall, which was in darkness, but Chica never popped out. He tried to check the light, but it wouldn’t work. He decided to try to play dead, not sure what the outcome would be. He sat in his seat for some time, until he heard music playing. He sat up, forgetting about playing dead, and checked the left hall. He saw nothing, so he checked the right hall, and surprisingly, Chica had left. He quickly tried the door and light, but figured that Chica had somehow disabled them. He slowly crept out of his office, and peeked into a dark room. There, the music was loudest. He heard someone, or something, rummaging around. He stepped inside, but stopped when the thing stopped. The thing turned around slowly, and two bright eyes glowed, illuminating part of the room. Zak stared, mouth gaping, and eyes wide as Freddy walked over to him. Freddy stopped, and examined Zack, then, deciding what to do, Freddy, tried to make a grab for him. Zack ducked out of the way, and ran into his office. He tried to shut the right door, but remembered that it didn’t work, and was about to run until Freddy appeared in the doorway.

Zack screamed, and then said, “Leave me alone!”

            He bolted out of his office and ran into the Dining Area, where Foxy met him. Foxy cried at him, and leapt. Zack dove to the right, narrowly missing Foxy’s gaping jaws, and landed with a thud. He quickly got up, and ran to the Backstage, and closed the door. He locked it, and hid under the table. He almost cried out when something started banging on the door. He didn’t dare yell out, so he just sat there, cradling his knees.

            Zack sat there, not caring about anything. He kept trying to tell himself to just quit the job, find another one. He kept coming to the conclusion that he needed this money, and no else had or will take him, anyway. He stayed there until someone came knocking on the door, and trying to open it.

            “Go away!” Zack yelled. “You’re not gonna take me!”

            There was a pause, then replied in a deep voice, “What in tarnation are you talkin’ ‘bout? I’m the janitor, not some alien-freak here to harvest yer brain!”

            Zack shakily got up, and opened the door. He apologized quietly, then got in his car and headed on home. When he got home, he took a long shower, and then headed to his room for some sleep. He looked at his alarm clock, and saw that it was already 10:00 A.M.

            “I sat there for… 4 hours,” Zack said to himself, amazed, yet understanding why.

 

Dream

            He lied down in his bed, and fell asleep.           Images popped up in Zack’s mind, making him afraid. Eventually, he calmed down, and as that happened, the images became a little clear. Zack thought he saw the animatronics, singing, in their Toy Forms. Then, everything became hazy again, and Zack awoke, calm. He looked at his alarm clock, and it was only 4:27 P.M., so he got up, and did normal, everyday people stuff.

 

 

Night 3

           

“All right, all right. I’m up,” Zack groaned as his alarm buzzed.

            He shut the alarm off, and got ready. He got into the car and started it. He turned to look behind him, and screamed when he did. Freddy stared at him, with empty eye sockets. Wires hung loose from his eyes, and his mouth hung limp, since no endoskeleton held it up. The smell of blood surrounded Zack, and he almost threw up. He closed his eyes tight, and when he opened them again, Freddy was gone, along with the smell. He breathed out, noticing he had been holding his breath, and began to drive to work.

 

           

            He sat in his office, his boss talking to him on the phone.

            “All right, Zack, I hear that you’re doing very well,” the boss exclaimed.

            “Mm hum,” Zack replied, having no interest in what the boss was saying, and instead was waiting to hear any signs of the animatronics moving.

            “Although,”

            Zack started listening to what the boss had to say.

            “Something happened. The animatronics seem to be more protective of the children. By this, I mean that the janitor, that I take you met the other day, is now in the hospital with major injuries. We don’t know what happened, and he won’t say anything. The only thing he says is, ‘It’s coming for me again,’ whatever that means. Anyway, I suggest staying on the lookout, and to not let them get to you. I’m beginning to think that they are trying to protect this place and the children. After all, the older models were linked to a criminal database! Anyway, I know you can handle this, and I’ll see you tomorrow.”

            Zack hung up the phone and thought about what the boss had said. He remembered the janitor, and thought he looked familiar, but couldn’t place where he’d seen the face before. He kept pondering over that, and didn’t notice that both Chica and Bonnie had wondered off the stage. Zack heard a noise, and snapped out of his thoughts. He checked the monitor, and found Bonnie in the Supply Closet, right beside the right hallway. He found Chica on Cam 7, the restrooms. He looked at the Show Stage, and Freddy stared at the camera, his eyes glowing in the dark, looking like little white dots. Zack checked Pirate Cove, and Foxy was gone. He checked the left hallway, and caught Foxy running down the hall. Zack pulled the monitor down just as Foxy appeared in his room. Zack, with his fear replaced by white-hot anger, kicked out at Foxy and shut the door. Foxy cried out and started ramming the door. Zack stood still, holding his breath, not knowing what to do. When the banging stopped, he opened the door again. Foxy had left, but that hadn’t stopped Bonnie from appearing at the door. Zack yelped, and shut the door again.

We wiped his forehead, and exclaimed, “Whew! That was a close one!”

Zack found himself getting used to his new job, and not being as afraid of the animatronics as he had been when he had started.

“But, I haven’t had to really deal with Freddy, yet,” he thought to himself, and shivered. Some of the fear returned, and he cautiously opened the left door and checked the halls with the monitor. He looked at the Show Stage, and found that Freddy had left his usual spot.

            “Oh no,” Zack told himself. “I need to fi-“

He found Freddy in the Backstage, but it was dark. Instead of the room, all he saw was Freddy’s face, with his glowing white eyes, and his evil smile that he always wore on his face. He set down the monitor and brought the trashcan to himself and threw up.

When he was done, he wiped his mouth with a napkin, drank some water, and muttered, “What have I really gotten myself into, this time?”

Zack jumped at the sound of laughter.

“Oh no, not again!”

He flipped through the monitor and found Freddy peering around a corner in the Bathrooms. He found that Foxy had returned to his place, and found Chica in the Dining Area. He flipped through the camera views over and over, but couldn’t find Bonnie. He stopped flipping through them when he figured out where it was: in his doorway. He brought the monitor down with lightening speed and shut the door just as Bonnie was about to walk through the doorway. Bonnie banged on the door over and over, and the door began to form dents. He sat there, waiting for the banging to stop, but it didn’t. He looked at the monitor and saw that he had only 25% of power left, and it was only 3:37 A.M.

“Crap! If the power goes, I’m gonna die!”

 He frantically thought of what to do to get Bonnie away from the door. He thought of something, but he knew that if it didn’t work, he’d never see the light of day. He is going to go out into the Dining Area to circle around into the left hall, and get Bonnie’s attention.

“All right, let’s do it,” Zack tried to motivate himself, but he found it only made him more afraid.

He ignored his instincts to stay in the office, and took off sprinting down the right hall. He got into the Dining Area, and noticed Freddy in the Bathrooms, just standing there, playing his music box. Zack quietly proceeded forward towards the hall, and reached it.

He yelled, “Hey, Bonnie!”

Bonnie looked at him, and cried out. It started towards Zack, and Zack ran around the way he came, and bumped in Chica. He looked up towards Chica, who looked down at him. He screamed, and Chica did too, except Chica cried out for a different reason: it cried out a death cry. Zack got up, and ran under Chica’s legs to be confronted by Freddy, who just looked at Zack. He started laughing, and Zack screamed again, and turned around. He stopped when he realized that all 3 animatronics had him surrounded. They all started closing in on him.

“No! Go away! Please, just leave me alone,” he pleaded, but the animatronics didn’t listen.

Freddy grabbed Zack, and carried him into the Backstage. Freddy turned around, and Chica was now in front of Zack. Chica grabbed a suit full of metal, and was about to stuff Zack into it until he kicked out. Chica stumbled backwards, and Freddy nearly stumbled, but instead kept his composure. Freddy held Zack closely, and when Bonnie appeared, he kicked out at Bonnie, but harder this time, and on purpose. This sent Freddy stumbling backwards, ramming into the table, and letting Zack go. Zack scurried out of the room, and found his way back into the office. That is where he met Foxy. Foxy looked at him, and then decided to run away. Zack sat down in his seat and checked the monitor. Foxy had returned to Pirate Cove, and 2 of the animatronics were in the Dining Area, wondering around. Zack thought he was home free when he saw that it was already 5:13 A.M. That all changed when he heard the music box. It played slowly, steadily, and quietly at first. But it began to get louder 10 minutes later. He checked the monitor, and caught Freddy slowly walking towards his office in the left hall. Freddy’s eyes glowed brightly, casting an eerie glow down the hall. He laughed, and Zack shivered. Zack looked at the power, and only 7% was left.

“Oh. Oh no. Oh no, no, no! Go away! Go away now! Leave me alone!” Zack cried out, not knowing what else to do.

He looked around frantically. He looked at the table, then the monitor. 5% remaining, and Freddy was very close. The music was deafening to Zack, and the laughter sent shivers of fear all throughout his body. He dove under the table after he shut the left door and just sat there, cradling his knees. 2 minutes later, the power went out. Freddy’s music started over again, and this time the light shone into his office. Zack almost cried out when Freddy’s foot appeared right in front of him. It stood there, seeming to take in the whole office, and then began to look around. Freddy turned this way and that, examining everything. When Freddy’s feet turned towards Zack, he almost cried out in horror. It took 30 minutes for Freddy to finally leave, and that left Zack with only 5 minutes left of his shift. He didn’t dare to come out of his hiding place. When his watch started going off, he quickly turned the alarm off. He crawled out of his hiding place, and went into the Dining Area. He found the animatronics on the Show Stage, and hurried out to his car to go on home.

 

Dream 2

            Images of children laughing came to Zack. They were all very fuzzy, but he could count 5 of them, all in one room. He was looking through the eyes of someone, or something. He heard laughter, but then it turned to screaming. Everything swirled around him, and it all sounded like rushing water to him. He wanted to wake up, but found himself stuck, surrounded by what smelled and felt like a pool of blood. He opened his eyes, and clearly saw 5 dead bodies: all of them children. When he turned around, he saw a figure. The figure was nothing more than a dark shadow. Instantly, Zack awoke, sweating.

 

Night 4

            Zack yawned, then stretched. He got into the shower, and was thinking about his dream. As he was thinking, he felt something… odd. He opened his eyes, and found that instead of him showering in water, he was showering in blood.

            “Ah!”

            Zack scurried out of the bathtub, and, forgetting everything, ran out of the bathroom and into the living room. He stopped when he had trouble opening the door, and realizing that he had forgotten something. He went upstairs into his bathroom and checked the water. It had returned to normal, but his body was still covered in blood. He rinsed off quickly, and got dressed. He ate breakfast, brushed his teeth, and drove on to work.

            He didn’t talk to the boss, who congratulated him on almost finishing his first week. He rambled on about the janitor, but Zack just walked on and went to his office. He sat in the seat, tapping his fingers on the table, not really thinking of anything. He didn’t even notice that Foxy had started down the hallway. When Foxy appeared in his doorway, Zack looked, and cried out, startled. He shut the door, but didn’t hear anything further. He didn’t want to risk it, so he kept it closed and watched the monitor. 15 minutes later, he saw Foxy walk down the hall, and when it disappeared out of sight, he opened the doors. He checked the right hall, but nothing appeared. He looked at the show stage, and the animatronics were still in their spot.

            “Huh, that’s odd. I wonder what’s going on,” he asked himself.

He jumped when the phone began to ring. He picked it up, and listened. Nothing happened. He waited a couple of seconds, but nothing more happened so he decided to hang up. As soon as the phone left his ear, he heard garbling. He put it up to his ear, and something was muttering on the other side. He couldn’t hear it exactly, but what he heard, he couldn’t make out. All it sounded like was random words, words that meant nothing to him. All it sounded like, really, was demonic chanting. He listened intently to make something out of it, when he heard a monstrous roar. It died out quickly, and then happened again. The garbling went on. Then the cry that the animatronics made sounded, quickly, and repeating, then static. He hung up the phone, and found that all animatronics had left, even Foxy. He shut the left door, and opened it when the banging stopped. He found Bonnie in the Dining Area, and Chica in the Bathrooms. Freddy was in the Backstage, darkening the camera, and staring in the camera with its white dots, staring into Zack’s soul. Zack set the monitor down, and shivered. He didn’t know why, but Freddy always freaked him out, and made his body grow cold all over. He sat in his seat, not wanting to waste any more battery. He thought about his dreams, which he remembered very clearly. He associated them with what he had seen when he awoke, and when he had started off driving to work the other day. He didn’t know what it all meant at the time, but he thought that this job was getting to him. As he was thinking, he started to think that the animatronics were beginning to get more… aggressive. He started thinking why, and thought that it was just because of the day of the week. Every day, they get more and more aggressive, then, on the weekends, they reset. He remembered the animatronics in the last Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza, and wondered why they had been in his dream.

“Maybe,” Zack said to himself. “I’m just going crazy!”

            He began to think about other things until he heard a loud crash. He checked the monitor and looked at Cam 6, which had audio only, and heard nothing. He knew that something was in there. He got up, and snuck over to the room. He found a shadowy figure that appeared to be Chica standing there, doing nothing. Zack was about to walk away until Chica turned around and stared at Zack. Zack stared into Chica’s lifeless eyes, which were only glowing white dots. He stared wide-eyed, and couldn’t move. He was frozen, both with terror, and of cold. He found himself staring into the eyes, not knowing what to do, or what it meant. Images flashed in his brain: pictures of someone, something, with 5 other children. Then, one by one, the children all fell, dead. Then, after that, all that he saw was red. All he saw in his eyes and brain was red. He couldn’t move, and he felt as if he was stuck in something. In the outside world, Chica and Zack stood there, facing each other. Chica just staring into Zack’s eyes, and Zack’s eyes, the pupils barely visible, staring into Chica’s eyes. Zack couldn’t think of anything, couldn’t feel anything. He was just barely conscious of being awake, stuck.

            He didn’t know how long he’d been that way, but he found himself in his office, 5:30 A.M. He scrambled to sit up, and checked the monitor. He found all animatronics in their places. He didn’t know why.

            “What happened? Why aren’t they moving?” Zack questioned nothing, not even to himself.

            He was confused, highly confused. He didn’t know what to do. He was afraid, but he wasn’t sure why. He felt cold. He breathed out, and saw his own breath come out as smoke. He got up, and walked out, and saw something. He walked over to the figure, and screamed as he realized that he was seeing himself! He shook his head, closed his eyes, and even pinched himself, but nothing. He felt everything, but didn’t know what was happening.

            He ran away from himself, and ended up in the Backstage. He sat down on the table, and closed his eyes. He tried to breath, but found it hard. It felt to him like the air here was thin. He shivered and felt goose bumps on his arms. He looked up and yelped in surprise as something stared at him. He looked closer and realized that it was the same thing that had stared at him when he was leaving for work in his car. It held a microphone, and looked exactly like Freddy. The only difference was, it had no eyes, and no upper endoskeleton. Its mouth hung open, and wires fell out of its eyes and ears, and mouth. It was a yellow color, and its hat was dark. It just stood.

            Then, a voice radiated from it. All Zack heard was gibberish, muttering, demonic words or something. Then he heard his name. The thing kept saying his name over and over and over.

            “Stop it,” he yelled. “Stop it right now!”

            Zack couldn’t take anymore of it. He got up and ran away from the thing. He returned to his office, and found the thing sitting in his seat, saying “Zack” over and over again, in its demonic voice. Zack ran endlessly around the pizzeria, and didn’t stop. Eventually, he just stopped, and cried. He didn’t even feel tired, but felt unbearably cold. He shivered, and cried out when the thing appeared in front of him. It didn’t say anything, just stared at him with its empty sockets.

            “What do you want?”

            The thing looked at him, its empty sockets full of hatred and fear, and replied in its demonic voice. “I want revenge!”

            The thing jumped at him, its face covering all of Zack’s vision, and roared. Zack screamed out loud. He closed his eyes, and didn’t open them until he felt something hard hit him. He opened his eyes, and found himself in his office, his watch going off. He opened his eyes and looked around. He realized that he had returned, but just to make sure, he looked out in the right hall. He saw nothing. He checked the monitor and everything was as it should be. He quickly got into his car, and drove on home. He never looked back at the pizzeria, the memories of what he saw and heard still haunting him.

Dream 3

            Zack found himself in a small room, with 5 children. He didn’t know what was going on, and couldn’t move. All he could do was watch through the eyes of someone. As the person moved, he found himself in a suit. On the inside, there was no endoskeleton, with enough room for someone to fit inside. It was yellow, and he realized that it was the same yellow from the suit he saw this morning at work. The children were playing and laughing, or at least that’s what Zack thought. Eventually, though, the person withdrew something, a weapon it looked like, and began to slaughter all of the children. Zack could do nothing as he watched them getting murderously slaughtered. He tried to yell out to the person to stop, but no words came out. Zack tried to move, but found he was stuck in this horrible nightmare. He tried to wake himself up, but couldn’t. All Zack could do was watch these 5 children be horribly killed. While this was happening, he began to make since of everything. The 5 reportedly killed children were murdered, in Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza, where the Toy Forms were. The yellow Freddy suit has no endoskeleton in the upper part of its body to support a person to impersonate an animatronic. Then, he began to theorize that the animatronics were haunted by the children’s souls. The suit that had told Zack that it wanted revenge wants revenge on the person that killed it, and that person, they think, may be the night guard, which is what Zack is. He found himself slipping from the dream as the murderer left the room. As soon as he was about to wake up, the face of the yellow Freddy suit appeared in his vision and came rushing at him. It made a monstrous roar, and Zack woke up, gasping for breath, screaming, and sweating.

Night 5

            Zack lay awake in his bed, staring at the ceiling. He kept recalling his dream. He kept thinking of the suit, and what it had said to him this morning, at work. He didn’t want to get up, or go to work, but he knew that this was the last day he’d have to put up with them. That is, if he quit. He could take the overtime and go 6 nights.

            “I mean, it’s not like it’d be any worse than what it has been lately,” he told himself.

            He turned over, and looked at his alarm clock. It blinked 10:33 P.M. He sighed and got up. He walked into his living room and turned on the TV. He flipped through the channels, but soon the TV channels were replaced by static.

            “Come on! I know I didn’t forget to pay the bill. Either way, it’s due next month.”

            Zack shook his head in disappointment. He got up, and was about to walk up the stairs when the TV changed. Now, Zack found himself staring at the pizzeria, at the Show Stage. He stared blankly at the screen as the animatronics stared at him through the screen. He didn’t know what to do, and almost fell of the staircase when the yellow Freddy head appeared on the screen and seemed to jump at him with its demonic cry.

            “Ok! No more snacks before bed,” he told himself, not entirely convinced that would help.

           

 

            Zack awoke to the sound of his alarm. He got ready, and left for work, with no problems. He arrived, and was confronted by the janitor, who was in crutches.

            Zack was just going to walk past him, but the janitor stopped him, and said, “I admire the way you’ve not quit yet. It must take a lot of courage to do that.”

            Zack looked at him suspiciously, and then replied, “Thanks, I guess. So, wait, you know about the animatronics?”

            Zack looked at him, curiosity and speculation in his face. The Janitor told Zack, “Unfortunately, yes, I do. I worked here before you. I’m sure you’ve read about me in the news paper?”

            Zack looked at him in confusion, not knowing what he meant. Then, he came to a sudden realization. “Wait, are you-“

            “Mike? Yeah, I’m Mike.” Mike sighed and shook his head. “I came to the job thinking it’d be easy. Boy, I was wrong. The animatronics got me. They put me into a suit. It hurt, but I somehow survived. I guess I was just skinny enough. Of course I was really injured. Many of my bones crushed, and some of my livers and other organs internally damaged. The doctors say it was a miracle that I had survived.”

            Zack looked at him in shock. He was so sure that he had been dead. Zack looked at Mike, but didn’t say anything. Then, he asked, “So, why are you telling me this?”

            “Well,” Mike replied, “I felt like I should tell you.”

            Zack nodded, and then said, “Ok, well, I need to go. I’m already 5 minutes late.”

            “Right, I should really go, before they…”

            “Yeah, I know. Right. Well, bye. Good night.”

            “Bye,” Mike replied, and then quickly left.

            Zack walked into his office, replaying the conversation over and over, and trying to make sense of everything: everything, meaning his job, the animatronics, Mike, his dreams, and his, what he called them, hallucinations. He checked the monitor and found that Chica had left, and was in the Bathrooms, absently roaming around. He checked Pirate Cove, and Foxy was still behind the curtain. Freddy and Bonnie were still on the stage. Zack sat in his chair, listening intently to make sure that nothing was going to jump out at him and stuff him into a metal suit. The time ticked away, and Zack heard nothing. He decided to not check the monitor as a way to conserve power. He sat back and began to relax. He sat that way until he heard something coming. He looked at the monitor, and found Chica in the right hall, and Bonnie in the Supply Closet. Freddy was standing on the Show Stage, and to Zack’s surprise, was singing. It wasn’t his normal song though. Instead, it was a song about death, and possession, and murder. Zack looked at Freddy through the camera with a look of disgust and horror. Then, the camera changed to static.

            “What the-“ Zack said.

            The monitor turned back on, and Freddy was staring through the camera. Its eyes were all black. Nothing could be seen. Not even white dots. He flipped through cameras, and found Chica, but different. Chica’s jaw was opened wide. So wide, in fact, that it was ripped open, and the wires and inner metal and endoskeleton could be seen. He found Bonnie in the right hall with the camera, and Bonnie’s whole front part of its face was ripped off, revealing a set of lower teeth, and glowing red eyes. Zack looked on in confusion, and shivered. This was all so weird. He flipped towards Foxy, who was only a bare endoskeleton. Its jaw was still attached, making it look like a fox without skin. The monitor showed 85%, and it was 1:15 A.M. Zack stared restlessly at the monitor screen, and put it down. When he put it down, he found Bonnie in his left doorway. He shut the door, and immediately, Chica was found in his right doorway.

            He shut that door, then said, “Oh wait! Oh no! This is bad: really bad. The power’s gonna drain fast. I mean, fast.”

 

            2 hours passed by, and Bonnie and Chica still stood there. Freddy kept moving, and Zack could hear his music box playing right now in the Kitchen, which had audio only. Foxy stayed in his area, sometimes wondering outside, but never leaving.

            “All right, that’s it,” Zack finally told himself. “I’m opening those doors!”

            Zack opened the left door, and found that Bonnie had left. He looked at the monitor, and found that Bonnie was in the Dining Area, and was normal.

            “Huh,” he said, scratching his head in confusion.

            He opened the right door and found Chica in the Restrooms. He was about to relax in his seat when he saw Freddy appear out of the kitchen, his music box still playing. Freddy looked at Zack and reacted immediately. It began to walk over to Zack. He withdrew into his office quickly, regretting looking down the hall, and closed the right door again. The sound of banging reverberated throughout the whole office and throughout the halls. The door began to dent, and Zack remembered the last time he was in this situation. The dents were still in the other door. He looked over at the right door, and tried to think of what to do. He came to a conclusion: he would hide under the table and open the door. He hid under the table quickly, and opened the door. The banging stopped, and silence washed over Zack. He sat there, and jumped when Freddy’s footsteps sounded. Zack was about to crawl out when Freddy’s foot landed right in front of him. This time, though, it didn’t move. The music didn’t play. All that happened was that Freddy stood there. Zack breathed as lightly as he could, thinking that Freddy was listening for him. For a moment, Zack thought he saw that the suit was yellow. This made him hold his breath. The lights flickered, but didn’t turn off. The sounds of children laughing came rushing in towards Zack. He covered his ears, and tried to block out the sounds, but it seemed as if the sounds were coming from his mind. He knew that wouldn’t work, so he tried to ignore it. He almost yelled when the sounds of screaming came. He heard blood spatter, and children screaming even more. He heard laughing, not just from Freddy, but also from the other animatronics. The others sounded like little children. He then heard a man’s voice.

            The voice said, “Don’t hide. I know you’re there, somewhere. I know everything.” Zack was tempted to reply, but didn’t. The voice continued, “This will be your grave. I am a living tombstone. This is my home, and this will be yours as well!”

            The voice faded away, and the lights blinked rapidly. Freddy’s leg appeared and disappeared with the rhythm of the lights. The sounds became louder and louder. Zack couldn’t stand it any more. He cried out, and Freddy’s foot turned. Freddy bent down in an odd way, and looked directly at Zack. A face of hatred and anger looked at Zack. Blood poured out of the empty eye sockets, which wires hung from. Blood soaked the cloth around the mouth area, and wires hung from the mouth and left ear. The cloth was yellow, and smelled retched, like blood. Zack threw up a little in his mouth, and just stared at the face, which was now nothing more than a floating head, staring into his soul. Zack stared at it for some time. Eventually, the lights flickered, and turned off. Zack didn’t notice. He was stuck in his own world, where he saw the 5 children being slaughtered, and the man who did it.

            He snapped out of his trance, and yelled, “Oh my gosh! He killed them! The person who killed the children was-“

            “Rrraaaawwwwwhhhhh!”

            Zack looked towards the left door just as Freddy jumped out at him.

            “Aaaaaaggghhhh!”

Zack screamed out as Freddy jumped. He rolled out of his seat, barely dodging Freddy. He ran out of his office, bumping into Chica, who grabbed ahold of him.

            “NO! LET ME GO,” Zack screamed out at Chica.

            Chica held onto Zack, and carried him into the Dining Area. Zack kicked out, but couldn’t get free. He struggled and struggled but couldn’t free himself. He began to cry, thinking that this was the end.

            “Please,” he began to beg. “Please, just let me go! I’ll do whatever you want. I’ll leave and never come back!”

            Zack sobbed as he was brought into the Backstage. Chica sat him onto the table, and brought out another Freddy suit. Freddy stood in the doorway, and the yellow Freddy suit flashed into Zack’s mind. He forgot about everything other than his impending doom as he was put into the suit. Everything went black.

 

Epilogue

            “Ok, it’s all right. Everything’s ok,” Zack told himself.

            It turned out that the suit was hollow, allowing Zack to not be crushed into a bloody mess. He stayed in the suit for a while. He began to get restless, but didn’t dare move. He was afraid that the animatronics would figure out that he was still alive, and kill him then.

            “But, they just think, or thought, I was an endoskeleton, but now I’m in a suit, so I should be alright. Right?”

            Zack thought this was true, but didn’t want to risk it. He eventually dozed off. He didn’t know if he’d completely fallen asleep, but the next thing he knew, there was a knocking sound. He was about to open the door when some else did. The door opened, and a figure stood in the doorway. The figure was in crutches, with overalls on. The janitor.

            “Oh no! I knew this was gonna happen,” Mike cried.

            Mike looked at the Freddy suit that Zack was in, and began to sob. Zack looked on, and decided to reveal himself.

            “I shoulda told him-“          

            Zack cut him off, saying, “Mike, it’s ok. The suit, it’s empty!”

            Mike stared wide-eyed at the suit, and then cried aloud, “Zack, you’re ok! Oh my- I thought you were dead!”

            Zack chuckled, and then said, “Yeah, me too. They put me in here, and they didn’t know about it being hollow, I guess. I was lucky.”

            “Yeah,” Mike replied.

            He had a distant look, and Zack guessed that he was thinking about his moment.

            “Hey, uh,” he began to ask, “could- could you kinda, you know, help me outta here?”

            “Oh,” Mike replied, shaking away his thoughts. “Yeah, sure. Sorry.”

            Mike helped Zack out of the suit, and then Zack hugged Mike.

            “Sorry, but I just, uh. I just needed a hug,” Zack muttered, a little embarrassed.

            “No problem,” Mike replied, not fazed by it.

            Zack walked outside, and was glad to feel the outside on his skin. It was raining, but Zack was just glad that he could breath, still. He was happy that he was alive!

            He looked back at Mike, then said, “So, I’ll see you tomorrow?”

            Mike stared at Zack, wide-eyed, then said slowly, “Wait, you’re going to do this again? You’re seriously gonna go for over time?”

            “Yeah. I mean, it’s not like anything bad is gonna happen. I’ll just make sure that suit is still there. You know, just in case…”

            “Right. I’ll make sure nobody moves it,” Mike assured Zack.

            Zack thanked Mike; both for helping get out of the suit, and for making sure the suit will still be there. Zack got into his car, and started it. He pulled out of the parking lot, and drove on home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Extra- Night 6

            “All right,” Zack muttered as he pulled in to the parking lot at Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza. He walked into the doors and looked over at the animatronics.

            “I get myself into a lot of crazy situations,” he told himself as he walked on to his office.

            He sat down in his seat, ready to start the night. As soon as the time was 12:30, Bonnie appeared in the doorway. Zack shut the door quickly, knowing that if he didn’t, then the door and light would be disabled. He waited Bonnie out, and jumped when Chica appeared in the other doorway. He closed that too, and checked the left door. Bonnie was still there, and so was Chica in the other door. Zack was tempted to check the monitor when he heard Freddy laugh, but didn’t want to consume more power than he already was. Both animatronics left around 12:45. Zack opened the doors and quickly checked Foxy. He never reached Pirate Cove, because by the time he pulled up the monitor, Foxy was running down the left hall. Zack put the monitor down, and shut the door. Then both doors as Chica appeared in the right doorway. When the banging stopped, he opened the left door, but waited for Chica to leave. At 1:30, Chica left. Zack didn’t check the monitor, seeing as he was already at 69%. He sat there, and at 2, he checked the right hall with the monitor. Freddy was walking down the hall, his music playing, and his eyes glowing in the dark. Zack stayed calm, but felt cold all over. There was something behind Freddy, following close behind. Zack looked closer, and saw a head. He couldn’t identify if it was a child, or an adult, but the eye sockets looked funny. They were all black, with red liquid oozing out of them. Zack gagged as he realized what that actually was. He didn’t throw up, seeing as he’s getting used to this sorta stuff, but began to feel nauseous. He brought the monitor down, and almost cried aloud as Bonnie appeared in the doorway. He closed the door just as Bonnie was about to walk into the room. Zack sighed as the door closed. He felt like sleeping. He opened the left door at 2:45, and found his battery at 47%.

            “Crap! This is going to turn bad, soon,” he told himself, thinking of what could happen if he was caught.

            He sat in his chair, listening to Freddy rummage around in the Kitchen, playing his music slowly. Every once in a while, he checked his halls and Foxy, who kept running up to the doors.

            Zack sighed, and then told himself, “I don’t think this is the job for me.”

            Just as he finished yawning, he noticed that the rummaging had stopped. He held his breath and listened.

            ‘Fump’. ‘Fump’. ‘Fump’.

            Freddy. Zack used his monitor and found Freddy in his hall, walking towards Zack. He brought the monitor down, and checked the left hall quickly, and yelped. Bonnie stood there, staring at Zack. White dots glowed in the empty eye sockets. He shut the door. He checked the righty hall, and Chica stood there, blood stained, and its bib reading, “Let’s Party, Zack!” with the letters written in blood.

            “Ah!”

            Zack shut the door, and heard Freddy laughing.

            “No, no, no, no, no,” Zack mumbled to himself as he watched the power.

            40%.

            35%

            30%

            4:13 A.M.

            25%

            “Oh no,” he told himself.

            He checked the doors, and they all had left. He looked for Freddy on the monitor and found him in the Supply Closet, staring into the camera. Chica was in the Dining Area, looking like normal again, but Bonnie had its face ripped off again. It looked bigger to Zack. He found Foxy escaping from his spot, and it began to run towards the office. Zack clicked the door shut, but jumped as Foxy smashed at the door. The door began to dent, and Foxy didn’t let up. It kept on ramming itself against the door, over and over. The door began to give way as Bonnie helped. Zack was about to run out into the right hall when Freddy appeared at his doorway.

            “Aaahh!”

            Zack jumped out of his seat, and closed the door. He was shaking out of fear. He checked the monitor and looked in the Backstage to see if the suit was there. He saw that it was, but looked a little closer at it, because it looked weird. It looked as if an endoskeleton was in there. There were eyes, and some teeth were showing. Zack would have believed that if he hadn’t seen the eyes popping out of the suit, and the teeth being covered in blood.

            “Oh… Oh no.”

            Zack covered his mouth and almost threw up.

            “Mike… Oh, no. Mike!”

            Mike was in the suit, dead.

           

            ‘Bang’ ‘Bang’ ‘Bang’ ‘Bang’

            All of the animatronics banged on the doors, trying to get in. Zack just sat in his seat, awaiting his doom. He had 13% left, and it was only 4:17 A.M. He knew what’d happen. He examined all of the suits that they could put him in if it came to that, and there was only one suit. It had its insides in it: metal bars, wires, and face endoskeleton. Zack thought about his life, his job. Everything he’s done.

            “And I’m going to die by some animatronics,” he thought to himself. “No, not just animatronics. They are possessed,” he reminded himself.

            He didn’t know how that made it any better, but he didn’t care at this point. He thought of his mother, and his father; the movies they had watched together; the birthday parties they had put together for him, every year, without fail; every Christmas with his grandparents and cousins and aunts and uncles. He even thought about his girlfriend, Trish: her brown hair, going past her shoulders, and her Hershey-colored eyes. She was a little shorter than him, but he sometimes joked about her being short. They had gone to movies together. They would laugh and laugh together while she made horrible, corny jokes that almost never made sense. Her laugh was funny, too. Some people could say she had a witches laugh. She was brave, not afraid to speak her mind. She wasn’t good with words, but her smile and laugh told him everything. He felt so happy with her. She sneezed like a kitten. Everyone told her that it was funny, and it was. Zack found it adorable, and loved her sneeze. Zack always tried to make her laugh in anyway, just to hear her laugh, and smile. Sometimes though, he went a little to far. Every time he did that, he felt really bad, and wished he could take everything back, and just shut up. But, even throughout all of that, she still dealt with him, even through the hardest times. She had 2 brothers, all older than both of them, and Zack found them incredibly annoying at times. Her parents though, were really nice, and her father worked for the military, and was a high status. Zack admired him for that.

 

            He snapped out of his thoughts as both doors lay on the ground. He looked at all of the animatronics, and they stared back. Zack screamed as they all grabbed him, and stuffed him into the suit. Zack never saw the morning. The suit sat beside Mike’s, and they both sat, their eyeballs hanging out of their sockets, and their teeth being blood-stained.

 

 

           

 

 

            “Wow, what a dream!!!”

© 2015 Gage


Author's Note

Gage
This is a FAN STORY.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Best story ever! Had my nose in the screen when Chica had Zack

Posted 7 Years Ago


A wonderful story! Took me about a month to write.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

288 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 27, 2015
Last Updated on February 27, 2015
Tags: gaming, five nights at freddy's, horror, thriller

Author

Gage
Gage

Wabash, IN



About
I am named after the little boy, Gage, from Pet Cemetery. (The boy that was ran over by a semi, killed his mother, and ended up with his father having to kill the boy.) more..

Writing