Five Nights at Freddy's 2- The Story

Five Nights at Freddy's 2- The Story

A Story by Gage
"

The prequel to my Five Nights at Freddy's Story, Zack is back again to survive another 5 nights. But, this time, there's more than 4. Something borrowed, something new....

"


By: Gage Ballard


Night 1:

        “Uh, hello? Hello, hello? Uh, hello and welcome to your new summer job at the new and improved Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Uh, I'm here to talk you through some of the things you can expect to see during your first week here and to help you get started down this new and exciting career path.

“Uh, now, I want you to forget anything you may have heard about the old location, you know. Uh, some people still have a somewhat negative impression of the company. Uh... that old restaurant was kind of left to rot for quite a while, but I want to reassure you, Fazbear Entertainment is committed to family fun and above all, safety. They've spent a small fortune on these new animatronics, uh, facial recognition, advanced mobility, they even let them walk around during the day. Isn't that neat? Ahem. But most importantly, they're all tied into some kind of criminal database, so they can detect a predator a mile away. Heck, we should be paying them to guard you.

        “Uh, now that being said, no new system's without its... kinks. Uh... you're only the second guard to work at that location. Uh, the first guy finished his week, but complained about... conditions. Uh, we switched him over to the day shift, so hey, lucky you, right? Uh, mainly he expressed concern that certain characters seemed to move around at night, and even attempted to get into his office. Now, from what we know, that should be impossible. Uh, that restaurant should be the safest place on Earth. So while our engineers don't really have an explanation for this, the working theory is that... the robots were never given a proper "night mode". So when it gets quiet, they think they're in the wrong room, so then they go try to find where the people are, and in this case, that's your office. So our temporary solution is this: there's a music box over by the Prize Counter, and it's rigged to be wound up remotely. So just, every once in awhile, switch over to the Prize Counter video feed and wind it up for a few seconds. It doesn't seem to affect all of the animatronics, but it does affect... one of them. Ahem. Uh, and as for the rest of them, we have an even easier solution. You see, there may be a minor glitch in the system, something about robots seeing you as an endoskeleton without his costume on, and wanting to stuff you in a suit, so hey, we've given you an empty Freddy Fazbear head, problem solved! You can put it on anytime, and leave it on for as long as you want. Eventually anything that wandered in, will wander back out.

        “Uh, something else worth mentioning is kind of the modern design of the building. You may have noticed there are no doors for you to close, heh. But hey, you have a light! And even though your flashlight can run out of power, the building cannot. So, don't worry about the place going dark. Well, I think that's it. Uh, you should be golden. Uh, check the lights, put on the Freddy head if you need to, uh, keep the music box wound up, piece of cake. Have a good night, and I'll talk to you tomorrow.”

        “Great,” Zack exclaimed. “Walking animatronics. Oh well, it’s not like they’re gonna hurt me or anything.”

        He laughed at himself, and kicked his feet up on his desk. He looked around the room and examined it. Right in front of him was a hall. It was dark, so the only way for him to see down there was to click on his flashlight. He picked that up, and flashed it down the hall. Nothing. It was completely empty. He turned the flashlight off, and began examining the rest of the room. To his left and right were little openings to some vents. He wondered why they were open, but didn’t think much about it. There were a few TVs in the corner, and on the left was a poster, with Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica. The word Celebrate was sprawled across the bottom of the poster.

       

He picked up his monitor and flipped through the cameras. He checked the Show Stage, and looked at the 3 animatronics. He saw a little button on the screen, and clicked it. It flashed a bright light into the room, illuminating the robots. He looked at them for some time. Eventually, he examined other rooms. He kept flipping through them until he came across a pitch black room. He switched on the light, and almost jumped out of his seat. 3 decomposed-looking animatronics were scattered across the room. He saw part of Chica’s head, with the mouth ripped completely open, with wires and the endoskeleton teeth exposed. Bonnie’s face was completely torn off, with just his lower jaw, back of his head, and ears intact. The endoskeleton was completely visible in the face, and wires hung loose from it. Parts of the cloth on his body were ripped off, giving him a nightmarish look. Then, there was Freddy. Not much happened to him, but he was damaged pretty badly. Stains covered parts of his body, and some of his cloth was ripped open, exposing some of the wires and endoskeleton beneath.

        He shivered, and continued flipping through the camera feed. He came to the Prize Counter, and heard music playing. He then noticed a box in the corner of the room. He flashed the light and saw that the box looked like a large present. He then saw a circle with a little white sliver. He began panicking, and quickly started winding up the music box. The circle represented the music box, and how much time it had until it stopped. The guy that called him made it seem like it shouldn’t stop, and he didn’t want to find out why. He filled the circle all the way up, and decided to check on Kid’s Cove. As soon as he clicked on the room, he heard a harsh, robotic garbling sound. It hurt his ears at first, but he quickly became adjusted to it. He listened on, and he thought he heard someone talking, but it was too garbled to know for sure. He flicked on the light, and looked on in shock at what lay in the room. A torn up, mangled animatronic lay strewn across the floor. It was completely ripped apart. It appeared to look like a fox.

“That must be Foxy,” Zack whispered to himself.

The fox was white, with rosy cheeks and red lipstick. It was hard to know what was a foot, and what was hands and arms. He flipped to Game Area and was greeted with a creepy child robot. It held balloons, and a sign that read Balloons. He wore a striped red and blue buttoned shirt and a little propeller hat. He had a creepy smile, and blue eyes, with red cheeks.

Zack shuddered, then said, “Creepy child. I’m gonna have nightmares for a week!”

He changed the camera view and all that was left were halls and random rooms. He checked the time, and it was 4 A.M. He sat back until 5 A.M., and checked on the three animatronics. He noticed Bonnie was gone, so he flipped through the camera feed. He found Bonnie messing around in one of the Party Rooms. It was labeled Party Room 4 on the camera. Bonnie was just walking around, doing really nothing. He remembered the music box and quickly flicked to the Prize Corner. He noticed the circle was blank, and now the music box was playing Pop Goes The Weasel. Afraid, but not knowing why, he flipped on the flashlight and saw that the box was open. He began panicking, and flipped through the cameras randomly. He came across one camera, and looked at it closely. He gasped as he saw what appeared to be a see through mannequin, or Puppet thing. It was black and white, and had what looked like tears painted running down its face. The cameras went out, and he quickly set the monitor down and flashed the light. He didn’t see anything but he felt it. It. What was he thinking? Zack began questioning his sanity, and tried to tell himself he was fine. He broke out in a sweat, despite the whole building being cool. He stared down the hall, watching it closely. He looked at the monitor quickly to check on Bonnie. It seemed as if the rabbit had gone back to the Main Hall, just staring at the wall. He set the monitor down, flipped on the flashlight, and screamed.

The mannequin stared at him from the end of the hall, just stared at him. Its eyes, or eye sockets, burned into Zack skin, into his mind, and seemingly burned right into his soul. He began sweating even more, and Zack shuddered violently. He felt nauseous. He just wanted to get out of this place and get home. He blinked, and it disappeared. The mannequin, or whatever it was, was gone. He looked at the cameras and found Bonnie back on the stage with the other two. It was 6 A.M. His alarm sounded, telling him his shift was done.

He sighed, and said, “Well, I did it. I finished the first day on the job.”

He didn’t know why, but he was scared. No, petrified. He didn’t want to come back, but he knew he had to. He’d be fine. He walked through the doors to the outside world, and headed on home, away from what he will come to call a nightmare. A living Hell.



Night 2:

“Ah...hello, hello! Uh, see, I told you your first night wouldn't be a problem. You're a natural! Uh, by now I'm sure you've noticed the older models sitting in the back room. Uh, those are from the previous location. We just use them for parts now. The idea at first was to repair them...uh, they even started retrofitting them with some of the newer technology, but they were just so ugly, you know? The smell...uh, so the company decided to go in a whole new direction and make them super kid-friendly. Uh, those older ones shouldn't be able to walk around, but if they do, the whole Freddy head trick should work on them too, so, whatever.

“Uh...heh...I love those old characters. Did you ever see Foxy the pirate? Oh wait, Foxy...oh yeah, Foxy! Uh, hey listen, that one was always a bit twitchy, uh...I'm not sure the Freddy head trick will work on Foxy, uh. If for some reason he activates during the night and you see him standing at the far end of the hall, just flash your light at him from time to time. Those older models would always get disoriented with bright lights. It would cause a system restart, or something. Uh, come to think of it, you might want to try that on any room where something undesirable might be. It might hold them in place for a few seconds. That glitch might be in some of the newer models too.

“One more thing - don't forget the music box. I'll be honest, I never liked that Puppet thing. It was always...thinking, and it can go anywhere...I don't think a Freddy mask will fool it, so just don't forget the music box.

“Um, anyway, I'm sure it won't be a problem. Uh, have a good night, and talk to you tomorrow.”


“Ya don’t say?” Zack muttered after the guy hung up.

Zack thought about the Puppet, and how it had just stared at him from down the hall.

“Well now I know why I want that music box wound up from now on.”

He chuckled nervously, still creeped out about the night before. He kept thinking about what the phone guy said.

“Phone guy... hm... I like that name. I’ll call you Phone Guy,” he said to himself, satisfied with the name for the guy that calls him. “Wait! The old bots move?!”

Zack sat up straight and checked on them. He stared long and hard at the room, with the lights on, making sure they wouldn’t move. Eventually, he flipped over to the Prize Counter and wound up the music box. He sighed, realizing this was going to be a long, long night.


He sat back in his chair, occasionally checking on the Prize Counter and the Parts and Services room, where the old animatronics lay. He didn’t want to believe that they could start wondering the halls, but something in the back of his mind made him worry. He kept checking both rooms up until 2 A.M., where he heard something. It sounded close. He set the monitor down, and looked around the room. He flashed a light down the hall, wondering what that noise had been. He checked the monitor, and checked every room. He came to the Right Vent, and thought he saw something. He flashed the light and that something was Bonnie! It’s big green eyes glowing brightly in the light. Its bright blue coloring glowing in the light. Zack nearly jumped out of his seat as it began crawling out of the vent. He quickly set the monitor down, and just sat watching Bonnie crawl right of the vent, into his room. Zack stared. Bonnie was pretty big, much bigger than himself. He didn’t know what to do. Bonnie hadn’t looked at him yet. Then, it clicked! He put the Freddy head on, and sat as still as he possibly could. He tried not to shake, but he was so afraid, that he couldn’t control himself. His breathing was hard, and he was sweating. Why am I afraid? It’s not like- oh wait, they stuff me in suits, and those suits are not something I wanna live in! He remembered the suits in the back, knowing those were the only suits that they could put him in. All those wires and endoskeletons inside them wouldn’t make for a comfortable Halloween costume.

He sat there, watching Bonnie wander around the room. Zack didn’t dare move, speak, make a sound, nothing. That is, until Bonnie looked right at him. It walked right up to him, bent over, and stared right into his eyes. Zack held his breath, but his mind screamed at him to make a run for it, exit the building, and never come back. He almost made a run for it, but at that moment, Bonnie backed up and crawled back through the vent. Zack counted to 60, then threw off the mask and checked the Prize Counter. He flipped to it just in time to wind it up. The music had just stopped playing when he began winding it up.

Zack sighed as relief swam through him. “Ok. Only... It’s only 2:30?!”

Zack groaned as he brought up the monitor. He found Bonnie in the Main Hall, just wandering around, walking in circles. He checked the Show Stage, and found Chica had moved.

“Crap,” he told himself, reluctant to look for her.

Despite his reluctance, he flipped through the cameras, but found nothing. He flipped over to the Prize Counter and wound up the box, then set the monitor down. He sat there, thinking about random things. Then, he heard footsteps. Not human footsteps, but big, loud, metallic footsteps. He flipped through the camera feed again, but all he found was Bonnie in Party Room 4. He set the monitor down, and decided to check the hall. He picked up the flashlight. It seemed heavier than before, like it was weighed down by his fear of knowing what it was that was making the sounds, but he thought nothing of it. He flashed the light down the hall, and clamped his hand over his mouth.

Chica stood at the end of the hall. Her female physique shining in the light, her bib reading Let’s Party. She looked pretty in figure, but that’s not what Zack was worried about. Her beak was missing, revealing sharp, pointed teeth. Her eyes were gone too, and all that were left were two glowing white dots. She seemed to smile, and her cupcake, whom had eyes, seemed to look at him creepily. He didn’t know what to do, so he kept the light on her. When she didn’t move, he turned it off. He flipped over to the Prize Counter, and quickly wound up the box. He then set the monitor down, and flashed the light down the hall again. He scrunched his brows in surprise and confusion. Chica was gone. There was no trace that she had been there. He checked the monitor, and didn’t find her anywhere. Then, he heard it in the vents. He set the monitor down as Chica climbed through the left vent into his room. He quickly set the mask over himself, even though he just wanted to get up and run away. He sat there a full 20 minutes until she left.

As soon as she left, he flipped over to the Prize Counter and wound it up. He flashed the light, and screamed. The Puppet had begun to climb out of the box. Its body was raised halfway up, so the top half of it stared into the camera at Zack. It didn’t move, but he didn’t want to release the light from the Puppet. He was forced to stop though because he noticed a little bar in the left corner of the screen of his monitor. It was the light’s battery power.

“Oh no,” he stated.” I can’t let that go out! It’s only 3!”

He flipped off the light, and set the monitor down. He heard more footsteps. The hall. Once again, he picked up the flashlight. He held his breath, afraid of what lay at the end of the hall. He listened to the footsteps. It thundered throughout the halls, and seemed to scream in his ears. His heart was racing. I can’t be afraid of these things. He kept telling himself that, but it was no use. He flicked the light on, and found Foxy staring back at him. This Foxy was different. It had an eye patch, and was cloth. It was like the ripped apart animatronics. In fact, it was one of them. Part of an ear was torn, with the endoskeleton exposed. Its mouth hung open, revealing sharp teeth. It had a torn eyepatch, but the one eye that glowed brightly in the light was enough to send shivers down Zack’s spine. It stared straight ahead at him, and didn’t move. He kept the light on Foxy to make sure it didn’t move. He kept it on him for awhile, then turned it off, not wanting to waste any more battery. He checked the Prize Counter and wound up the music box. He flashed the light to check on the Puppet, and it was still there, halfway out of the box, staring straight into the camera.

He set the monitor down, and flashed the light in the hall to find Foxy gone. Zack didn’t know whether to be relieved, or worried, but he didn’t care just as long as it was gone. He checked the vents’ cameras to make sure nothing was in there, then wound up the box even more. He checked the Show Stage, and found Freddy still there. Chica and Bonnie were wondering around in the party rooms, occasionally appearing in the hall. At 4:30 A.M. though, he found Freddy gone. He flipped through the cameras, and found it in the Game Area. Freddy stared into the camera. It stood behind Balloon Boy, in the very back of the room. Zack decided to focus on the music box and Foxy, who occasionally appeared in the hall, for now. He wound that up, and sat in his seat, occasionally winding up the music box until 5:30 A.M.

Zack was checking the Prize Counter, when he heard loud footsteps. Louder than usual. He checked the hall, and Freddy stood at the doorway to his office. Zack jumped at the sight and scrambled for the mask. He flashed the light, hoping that the light thing worked for Freddy. He put the mask on, and waited for Freddy to walk into the room. It seemed an eternity until Freddy finally walked into the room. He stopped in front of Zack’s desk, and stared down at him. Freddy’s head was tilted, and his mouth was gaped entirely open. He noticed that Freddy’s eyes were pitch black. It stood there for a full 20 minutes before it turned around and shuffled out into the hall, into the blackness beyond. Zack counted to 10, then took off the mask and checked the hall. Nothing. It was quiet. He checked the music box and found that it was done playing. He quickly wound it up, and flashed the light. He almost threw up when he saw that the Puppet was almost completely out of the box! It dawned on him just how close he was to letting that thing out. 10 minutes later, his alarm went off, signaling the end of his shift. He sighed his relief, glad that he was done today. He walked down through the halls, flashlight in hand, and headed on home.

Dream 1

That night, Zack had a dream. Not just any dream, but a dream that would haunt him for the rest of his life. Zack found himself in a dark, eery place. What is this place? He wanted to move forward, walk around, but couldn’t. He looked around, slowly. As his head turned, he heard a mechanical sound, like machinery makes when moving. A low vroooom sounded. He looked to his right, and found a big rabbit. In the dark, it appeared a bluish purple, with big ears, and- Bonnie! Zack looked to his left and found Chica. They both looked... different than the animatronics at Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza. They were... cloth. Like the old bots in the Parts and Service Room but different. A little newer, different. He looked back at Bonnie, and found that it too had turned to face him. It looked creepy, scary. Zack looked to his left, and Chica was staring at him too. Panicking, trying to break free from this... prison he was in, he looked back at Bonnie. As he was turning, a loud, high pitched computer noise sounded. His vision faded, became staticy, He heard little children laughing, hauntingly. He tried to cry out, but couldn’t. All he could do was look left and right. He tried and tried but just could not move! He screamed, but nothing came out of his mouth.

Where am I? What is this? Why am I here? Questions flowed through his mind. His head began to hurt, despite being a dream. Is this a dream? Or this is real? Let. Me. Out! He heard several voices echo him, each saying Let. Me Out! following with screams and crying. He couldn’t do anything. He gave up trying to escape, to fight back. He let it all just flow through him. The sorrow, the pain, the fear, the anger, frustration, envy, all of it that these children had felt in his dream. Then, it all faded. He slipped back into the real world, and woke up, sweating and shaking.












Night 3:

“Hello hello! See? I told you you wouldn't have any problems! Did...uh... Did Foxy ever appear in the hallway? Probably not. I was just curious. Like I said, he was always my favorite. They tried to remake Foxy, ya know? Uh, they thought the first one was too scary, so they redesigned him to be more kid-friendly and put him in Kid's Cove. To keep the toddlers entertained, you know... But kids these days just can't keep their hands to themselves. The staff literally has to put Foxy back together after every shift. So eventually they stopped trying and left him as some 'take apart and put back together' attraction. Now he's just a mess of parts. I think the employees refer to him as just ‘The Mangle’.

“Uh... Oh, hey, before I go, uh, I wanted to ease your mind about any rumors you might have heard lately. You know how these local stories come and go and seldom mean anything. I can personally assure you that, whatever is going on out there, and however tragic it may be, has nothing to do with our establishment. It's just all rumor and speculation... People trying to make a buck. You know... Uh, our guard during the day has reported nothing unusual. And he's on watch from opening til close.

“Okay, well anyway, hang in there and I'll talk to you tomorrow.”

Lately, rumors had been going around that some psycho had killed some children. 5 of them. In this diner. Zack didn’t know what to believe, especially after his dream last night. It had felt so real. Like he was actually trapped inside one of those suits, unable to escape.

“It just felt so... real. Ugh...,” Zack shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts.

He just sat there, thinking. Wondering what his dream meant, if it meant anything at all. He thought about the laughter, the crying, the screaming, the feelings of hopelessness, fear, anger, frustration, confusion, just every single feeling that he felt in that dream. He thought of the way the animatronics looked at him. The way the place looked. It was different. He couldn’t quite place his finger on it, but he knew without a doubt it was a different place.

He picked up the monitor and checked the Puppet. He wound up the music box, and just listened. The music was calming. It played a lullaby. He didn’t know the name to it, but it sounded familiar. He just sat and listened to it. Then, he began to doze off.


About 20 minutes later, he awoke to a loud crash! He sat up quickly and looked at the monitor. It was still on the Prize Counter. He wound up the box quickly, before it ran out. He yawned, and rubbed his eyes. He stretched and got up. He shuffled around his office, not really thinking of anything. That is, until he heard footsteps. He ran for his flashlight, and flashed it down the hall. Foxy stood there, staring at him again. Zack flashed the light on and off, and eventually it just disappeared. He looked at the monitor again, and clicked to the Show Stage. All 3 animatronics were there. He looked at the Prize Counter, and cringed as he heard a mangled, garbling sound. He almost threw the monitor in surprise. He clicked on the light, and found the new Foxy, The Mangle, in there. Mangle hung from the ceiling, just hanging and looking around. Then, it turned and looked at Zack. He shuddered.

“Kid friendly, huh? That thing looks like a nightmare! Then again, this place is like a nightmare.”

He flashed the light at it a few times, then wound up the box. He clicked on over to the Show Stage, and Bonnie and Chica had left. He moaned, and checked the Main Hall. Chica was up in the face of the camera, her beak removed, and sharp teeth exposed. Her eyes contained little white, glowing dots, and sent shivers down Zack’s spine. He was about to check for Bonnie when he heard a child laughing.

“Huh? He-Hey, who’s there?”

Zack listened for anymore laughing, but heard none.

“I’m probably just hearing things,” he told himself.

He checked the hall, and dropped the flashlight. It landed with a loud clunk, and thundered in Zack’s ears. It must have alerted the nightmare at the end of the hall, too, because it rushed into one of the Party Rooms and crawled into the vents. Zack quickly grabbed the flashlight and checked the left vent camera. A faceless being stared into the camera. He flashed the light at it, and it didn’t move. It just stared. It looked its big, glowing, red eyes into the camera and didn’t move. Its bottom teeth (its only teeth) protruding from its lower jaw like some monster. Zack shuddered at the thought of that thing coming in his room.

He quickly checked the Prize Counter and wound up the music box. Then, he noticed that Mangle was gone. He frantically searched for it, the sound of it, in each room. He found it located in Party Room 2, dangling from the ceiling, swinging. He tried to listen to the noise. He knew people were talking in the noise, but he had no idea who it was or what they were saying. He heard the laughing again. This time, closer. He checked every single room, but found nothing. He set his monitor down, and froze. The thing was climbing into his room. Zack put the mask on as quickly as he could. He stayed still, as still as he could. He was sweating, fear raging inside of him. Oh God, why didn’t they include doors? That would be so much better!

The laughing sounded again, and footsteps sounded out in the hall. The sound of Mangle came through the right vent. Zack gulped, and remembered the Prize Counter. He had to wind up the box, and fast! The thing that was in his room turned to him, and stared. It towered over Zack, reminding him just how puny he was, especially to these things. Its red eyes stared at Zack. It was Bonnie. The old one. The face was ripped off. The endoskeleton creating a nightmarish appearance. Bonnie leaned down and looked right at Zack. It said nothing, but Zack thought he heard I know what you are. And I will get you.

And then it left. Zack threw off the mask, wound the box, and checked the right vent. He heard the sound, but not in the vent. He set the monitor down, and looked around the room. Nothing. But he heard the sound. The garbling, mangled sound. The static voices echoing in Zack’s mind. He clicked on the light to the right vent, and found Mangle laying there. He didn’t know what to do, so he placed the Freddy head on himself, and waited. He heard the laughing again, and heard something climbing in through the left vent. He waited, sweating even more, until the garbling sound faded away. He set the mask on his desk, and checked the left vent’s light.

“AAAAHH!” Zack screamed, unable to hold his fear in any longer. He heard footsteps in the halls. He flashed the light and found both old Bonnie and old Foxy there, staring at him. He looked back at the vent, and the creepy Balloon Boy stared back at him, smiling. He flashed the light over and over at it and the two nightmares down the hall, but the boy wouldn’t move. He shoved his head into the Freddy head, and waited. Eventually, it wandered away. Zack waited until the sounds of it climbing through the vents faded, and checked on the music box.

He thought back, and remembered that he hadn’t seen the boy in the Game Area, but Zack had forgotten all about it. He was about to check the Show Stage until he heard something in his room. He set the monitor down, and without looking at what it was, threw on the mask. Chica, the new one, was in his room. She held the cupcake on its little plate, and stared at Zack. It’s pointy teeth showing, her smile evil, and her eyes filled with blackness. Eventually she wandered off, but Zack kept the mask on. He was afraid to take it off, to expose himself to them.

Eventually, he forced himself to take it off and flashed the light down the hall. Freddy stood in the doorway though, blocking the light from flashing down there. He felt a trickle of sweat drip down from his face. His hands shook. His legs felt like slush, despite sitting down. He picked up the mask, and put it on. He sat and waited. Freddy walked loudly into the room. It stopped in the middle of it, and looked at Zack. It tilted its head, its mouth gaping open, its eyes black. It seemed to be waiting, or listening. Or examining. Zack pushed the thoughts out of his head, and waited for it to leave.

Eventually it left. Zack was done keeping track of time. All he was worried about was making sure he didn’t get caught. He realized that the animatronics were becoming more.... aggressive. Making there way into his office quicker, more often. The music box also seemed to be winding down faster and faster after each night. Even the toys.... the new animatronics, seemed to wander around more. Zack picked up the monitor and wound up the music box, deep in thought, and checked for Bonnie. You know, these newer animatronics kinda look like toys. At that, he decided to call them Toy Animatronics.

“That’s pretty catchy. Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica, and Toy Freddy!”

Zack smiled at his clever names, and chuckled to himself. He checked the rooms, but didn’t find Bonnie. Zack lowered the monitor, and looked on over to the right vent. He started breathing hard, and began sweating again. All of the calmness had faded, and fear had replaced it. He clicked on the light, still holding the monitor. Toy Bonnie stared right at him from the vent. It climbed out, and stood upright. It looked at Zack. He had already put the mask on by the time it had climbed out of the vent, but he was still fearful of it. It walked over to Zack and stared at him with its big green eyes. Zack held his breath. He felt nauseous.

It felt like hours had passed until Bonnie finally climbed back through the vent. He took off the mask, and checked the monitor. The music box was done! The music rang through his ears. The lyrics played through his head, but this time, it wasn’t a child’s song. It was a death threat. He flashed the light, and found the box open, empty. The face of the Puppet flashed through his mind, and in the camera views. He flashed the light down the hall, and stared at the tall, slim figure at the end of it. The Puppet stared at Zack, its empty sockets burned into Zack’s mind. Its smile full of evil. Zack shuddered uncontrollably. Images danced in his vision. Laughter sounded throughout the entire building.

Zack grabbed his head as pain sliced through his brain, like someone was bashing his skull in with a mallet. He dropped down on the floor, his ears ringing. He cried out, not knowing what to do. He opened his eyes, and found the Puppet right in front of him. He looked up,his head throbbing with unimaginable pain. The Puppet stared down at him, eyes full of regret, hatred, sadness, vengeance. 5 children. Dead. The voice echoed through his mind, images of 5 children being slaughtered by some shadowed man. A purple suit. A Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza employee. A worker here had killed them. The rumors were true.

“AAAAAHHH! What do you want from me,” Zack cried out, still holding himself.

Vengeance.

Then, with that, it all ended. His alarm was going off. Zack was sweating, his uniform stuck to his skin. His nose was bleeding, but the pain was completely gone. Not a trace was left of it. Zack got up shakily and went to the bathroom. He washed himself up and looked in the mirror. He fell backwards as he saw the Puppet in the mirror. Not himself, but the Puppet. He threw up. He got up and cleaned up his mess, then washed himself off again. He looked back at the mirror. He stared at himself, thoughts racing through his mind. Then, he shouted. Shouted with all he had at the mirror, then clenched his fist and punched it. It shattered into a million pieces, each shard dropping to the ground loudly. He was breathing hard. His face was red, his hand bloodied. He shook his head, but the thoughts wouldn’t clear. The voice echoed through his head. Vengeance. Vengeance. Vengeance it had said.

“Vengeance for what? What did I do,” Zack called out.

He felt stupid, but he didn’t know what else to do. He walked out of the bathroom and walked into the Prize Counter. He wasn’t afraid right now, just angered, frustrated, confused. He walked towards the box and stopped at it. He reached his hand out to open it, but stopped. Something in his mind was telling him not to. That this was a bad idea. He thought about it, and agreed. He walked away from the room, thinking about the things that had happened. He walked out of the building, breathing in the cold, morning air. It felt great outside, but he couldn’t enjoy it. Too much has happened to enjoy such a pleasure. He headed home, the one word echoing all the way. Vengeance. Vengeance

Vengeance.



Dream 2

Zack opened his eyes, and all he saw was blackness. He was about to start panicking until his vision began to come to. He was in a dark room, with tiled black and white flooring, like a chess board. He recognized the place, but couldn’t name it. He found himself in a Freddy Fazbear head.

“Oh no, not this again,” he said in his thoughts.

He looked to his left, a low mechanical vroooom sounded as he turned. Chica was facing him, its eyes shadowed in the dark, giving it a freaky presence. He looked over to his right, and found Bonnie staring at him as well. He looked over to Chica, but stopped. A golden Freddy suit stood before him, staring at him. Empty sockets burned into his mask.

“Let me out! Let me out right now,” Zack tried to cry, but nothing came out.

His head turned towards Chica, though he had no control over it. The suit was controlling him! He struggled to break free from this nightmare, but the 3 animatronics always came into his vision. Finally, the suit stopped moving. It stared straight at the golden Freddy. Then, a high-pitched computer noise sounded. Then, his vision became staticy. Zack began panicking even more.

“What is this? What is this nightmare,” he asked himself, afraid of the answer.

Everything became black. Everything went silent, went calm. Except Zack. His mind was flooded with pictures, sounds, feelings. Children screaming, laughing, playing, then a man. A faceless man in a purple suit with the children. Then blood. He smelled it, and felt sick. His arms felt warm, wet, sticky. He looked down, and surprised to be able to see now. He saw that he was in a pool of blood.

Instead of panicking though, he kept his cool. “I’m not afraid. I’m alright. It’s only a dream.”

He saw a door, and decided to try to get over to it. He picked up one foot, then the other. It was hard. The blood was as if it were tiny hands, trying to pull Zack under with it. But he fought back. He treaded on, through the blood, the smell, all of it. He finally reached the door, tired, worn out. He reached out, and grabbed the door knob. It was hot. Burning hot. But even so, Zack shuddered with a new sense of dread, fear, anger, despair. So many emotions, and some he couldn’t name. He looked around behind him and found all the blood gone. He didn’t stop to think about it, and instead pried open the door. Then, nothing. Just like that, his nightmare ended, and he awoke, sweating and shaking, wore out. Just like he was awake the whole time.


Night 4

"Hello? Hello? Uh, hey there, night four! I told you you'd get the hang of it! Ok, so uh, just to update you, uh, there's been somewhat of an... investigation going on. Uh, we may end up having to close for a few days... I don't know. I want to emphasize though that it's really just a precaution. Uh, Fazbear Entertainment denies any wrongdoing. These things happen sometimes. Um... It'll all get sorted out in a few days. Just keep an eye on things and I'll keep you posted.

“Uh, just as a side note though, try to avoid eye contact with any of the animatronics tonight if you can. Someone may have tampered with their facial recognition systems - we're not sure. But the characters have been acting very unusual, almost aggressive towards the staff. They interact with the kids just fine, but when they encounter an adult, they just... stare.

“Uh...Anyways, hang tight. It'll all pass. Good night!”

Zack barely heard any of it. He sat with his head in his hand, thinking. He yawned. Last night, after he woke up, he felt wore out, like all of that stuff actually happened. He didn’t know how, he just knew what he knew.

“Then again, I don’t really know much, now do I?”

The Puppet, the animatronics, the dreams. All of it was still so mysterious to him. He felt lost at sea, with no one there to help him, nothing to save him. Just... abandoned, on his own. His mind felt empty, yet cluttered at the same time with everything that is going on.

He shook his head to empty his mind and flashed his light down the hall. Foxy stood at the end of it, but all of this felt routine to Zack. Eventually, Foxy disappeared. He still couldn’t quite believe it, though. It just disappears, vanishes. He checked the Prize Counter, and wound up the music box.

“It keeps winding down faster. What’s up with that?” He didn’t have an answer, so he kept going on.

Something crawled through the vents, and Zack checked it out. He flipped over to the left vent’s camera feed and found old Bonnie crawling in it. Zack decided to push his luck and checked on the Show Stage. Toy Chica and Toy Bonnie had already left their positions. He flipped over to the party rooms and found Toy Bonnie in Party Room 3. He couldn’t find Toy Chica, so he set down the monitor and set on the Freddy head. Nothing was in his room. He waited, listened. He listened to his heartbeat, thundering in his ears. His hands were sweaty, and beads of sweat began to form on his forehead. He slipped off the mask, and flashed his light in the hall. Toy Chica stared into the light. He looked into its eyes, and it looked into Zack’s eyes. Then, it darted away.

That’s when old Bonnie decided to join the fun. It rushed out of its vent, and clambered out of it into the room. Zack panicked and grabbed the mask. It slipped out of his hand, and he scrambled onto the floor to grab it.

“Crap, no!”

He slipped on the mask, and looked up at Bonnie. It stared down at him, its endoskeleton showing, expressing how horrific the thing actually was, inside and out. Its red, glowing eyes shined, staring into Zack’s eyes. He squeezed his eyes shut, remembering what Phone Guy had told him. ...try to avoid eye contact with any of the animatronics tonight if you can... He heeded his warning, and kept his eyes shut tight. The lights flickered as footsteps sounded in his room. He cracked open his eyes just a tiny bit, and found old Bonnie had gone.  

He picked up the flashlight, sat back in his seat with the mask still on, and checked the hall. Foxy stood there again. He flashed the light a few times, but Foxy didn’t leave. He flashed it a few more times, but nothing. He slipped off his mask, and wound up the music box in the Prize Counter.

“Why won’t you go away,” he whispered to himself, a little concerned.

He flashed the light over and over, then decided it wasn’t working. He set the flashlight down, and flipped through the camera feed. Toy Chica was in Party Room 1, seeming to try to decide whether to enter the vent or not. He checked on over to the Parts and Service Room, and flashed the light. Empty. He gulped, afraid of what might happen now. He checked the Main Hall, and a tall bear stood in it. Freddy, the old one, stared into the camera. It stood taller than any animatronic in this place, and it scared Zack. He thought about that thing getting in his room, and what it could do if it decided to grab him. He shivered at the thought, and decided to push it out of his mind. He checked on Toy Chica in Party Room 1, and it was just entering the vent. Metal against metal sounded through the left vent. He checked the camera, and flashed the light. Toy Chica stopped moving. He set the monitor down, and flashed the light down the hall. Foxy had left.

“Thank goodness...” he sighed as relief swept in.

He wiped his forehead and felt sweat wipe on his hand. He wiped his hand on his pants, focusing on the monitor screen. He looked at Party Room 2, and saw a shadowy figure standing in there, its arms spread out. He flashed the light, and felt his heart skip a beat. Old Chica covered about half of the wall, with arms extended. Its hands were completely removed, with just wires hanging loose on each side. Its arms were ripped up, with feet that had talons that shone in the light. Its bib was filthy, but the words “Let’s Eat!!!” were clearly visible

“Eat? Eat me maybe!”

Its mouth caught Zack’s attention. It gaped wide open, splitting its head in half. The endoskeleton jaw was clearly visible, sticking out, giving Chica an even more scary appearance. Zack shuddered, and changed the camera view. He wound up the box again, finding it a habit to wind it up every chance he could get. He heard Toy Chica coming in through the left vent, but didn’t have time to check on it. It slipped out of the vent just as he picked up the monitor. He  quickly set the monitor down, and slipped on the head, his heart racing.

“Go away. Go away. Go away,” he chanted, over and over as quietly as he could.

He squeezed his eyes shut, and looked down, afraid. He heard the footsteps in the halls, the rooms, his room. The laughter of Balloon Boy sounded throughout the halls. He heard it in the left vent, trying to enter his room. Toy Chica left, and he exhaled loudly. He quickly took off the mask, and wound up the box. Then, he checked the hall. Toy Freddy stood in the doorway, blocking the hall from sight. Before he put on the mask, he checked the left vent, and found Balloon Boy staring in at him.

Zack’s mind screamed at him to run away from here, just get away. He fought that instinct, and decided to stay. He slipped the mask on, and waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Nothing happened. He slipped off the mask, and checked the music box. He wound it up. He brought the monitor down, and screamed. Old Freddy stood in his room, staring at him.

He didn’t know what to do, so he put on the mask. It just stood and stared at him. Zack shook uncontrollably. He felt like crying, he was so terrified. But he held it in. No matter what happened next, he’d be fine.

Or so he thought...





Night 4- PART 2

Zack sat in his seat, not daring to look up. Zack heard the lights flicker on and off. Footsteps sounded out in the halls. Balloon Boy’s laughter sounded throughout the vents. The music box’s music echoed in his ears, reminding him that his time was waning. He heard Freddy’s heavy footsteps. Then it all stopped. He slipped off the mask and flashed his light down the hall. Or he tried to anyway. It wouldn’t work. He flipped it on and all he heard was humming and crackling of it trying to shine. But it wouldn’t. He began panicking, and decided to wind up the music box. He wound it up completely.

“Ok, I got that,” he told himself shakily.

He set down the monitor and yelped as he was lifted in the air. He writhed and squirmed, trying to break free of whatever had ahold of him. Then, he was turned around. Old Freddy’s face popped into view.

Zack cried out, horrified, filled with fear, endless fear. Freddy roared at him, it’s mouth almost covering his entire vision. Zack was still. He didn’t move. He was too afraid to do anything, to move, think, or scream. Freddy’s tight grip squeezed Zack. A thought popped into his mind. Maybe my ribs will cave in. Maybe I’m going to be a big pile of mush and bones. His heart was racing, and he came to his senses. He struggled to break free, but Freddy was too big, too strong. Its hands clasped around Zack, it effortlessly carried him into the hall.

Even though it was pitch black, he sensed the other animatronics. Balloon Boy laughed and laughed. Old Foxy stared at him, making Zack feel like prey. He heard Mangle’s garbling sounds thunder in his ears. Freddy walked on, paying no attention to the other robots. Zack was sweating heavily, still trying to break free from this iron grip. It was no use.

“I’m gonna die,” he finally told himself.

He gave up. He couldn’t fight it anymore. He pictured himself being shoved into a suit, his body being squeezed into nothingness, his bones snapping as the metal beams and wires prevented him from fitting into the suit. He accepted his fate, despite the intense fear in his chest, choking him. Then, he did begin to choke. His fear had turned into a physical response. He began to cough, wheeze, then threw up. Freddy stopped walking, and looked at him. It had loosened its grip!

Zack, seeing this as his chance to get away, writhed out of its grip. He broke into a sprint. He didn’t know where he was at, but he didn’t care. He ran on and on, through the halls into rooms he couldn’t see. It was all pitch black. He found a little room, and stopped to take a breath. He listened on, his heart thumping in his ears. But he heard the footsteps of the robots. The music box was done playing. But that’s not what he cared about. He saw something. Something yellow. A suit!

He ran to the suit, and looked at it. It was yellow, a Freddy suit, and empty. He decided to put it on, and quickly got to work. It didn’t take long until he was in the suit, sitting down like it had been when he had found it. He listened to the footsteps echo through the halls, the laugh of Balloon Boy, the sound of the music box playing the chime of Pop Goes the Weasel, signaling that the Puppet was free. He was terrified of the Puppet finding him, but this was the best he could do. He couldn’t go through the doors and leave.

Why not? Why don’t I just leave here, and never come back?

He pondered over this, but decided against it.

They could find me, and take me.

So he sat, and listened. Images flashed through his mind. Then it snapped. He was in the suit in his dream! The yellow suit that had been in his dream, the one that stared right into his eyes. He began panicking. He wanted out, to run away, get away from this thing, and from the monsters that walked in the shadows. This building was a nightmare, a living Hell, and he wanted no part of it.

“Calm down, Zack. It’s only a suit, nothing more. There’s nothing inside of it... but me,” his voice cracked at the mention of himself in the suit.

He was sweating, panting, afraid of what would happen next. He heard footsteps. Loud, and near. He held his breath when he heard something walk into the room. Balloon Boy’s laughing was louder too, the music box thundering in his ears. His heart was pounding up against his chest, his fear rising to unbelievable levels. Old Bonnie walked past the suit, and examined the room. Its red eyes were the only thing that Zack could see. It looked straight at him, and walked over. It looked down at the suit, at Zack, and stared at it.

There you are, he thought he heard.

It bent down and ripped off the head of the suit. Zack panicked, and, unable to hold his fear back anymore, screamed. Bonnie took ahold of him, and picked him up out of the suit. Zack cried out for help, but he knew it was useless. He kicked and punched and squirmed, but couldn’t get out. He went limp, didn’t fight back. Zack gave up. He let himself be taken away into whatever awaited him. He didn’t care anymore. He was done with it all. It’s not like he had anything important to him.

Yes you do, he thought to himself.

His thoughts snapped to one particular person. Trish.

Trish was his girlfriend, his lover. He loved her with all his heart. She had brown hair, and was short. She was beautiful, cute, pretty, nice, smart, strong. They did a lot together. She would often mess with his hair, and he’d pretend he didn’t like it, and that it was embarrassing, when in truth, he enjoyed it because it made him feel special. It made him feel even more loved. Often times, he’d find himself wishing she was with him so she could mess with his hair. They’d been through a lot, and he didn’t think anything could get between them. Sometimes, people told them they were the cutest couple. He’d say, Yeah, I know. Because it was true. They were great together, and she was so important to him. It was his way of saying, I love her, and I want to be with her. Trish. She was his reason to live.

So he fought. He fought back as hard as he could. He kicked and punched Bonnie anywhere he could. He tried to break the arm off. But nothing. Not even his love for Trish could break Bonnie’s grasp. He had a reason to live, but no way to escape death. His eyes filled with tears as he thought about her. His family.

He couldn’t see where they were at, but Bonnie had turned into a dark room. There were no sounds, other than his heartbeat. Zack was sure that Bonnie could hear it. He wiped his tears, and took a breath. If I’m going to die, I’ll die with at least a little bit of dignity.

He heard Bonnie grab a suit. He felt himself being lifted higher, then felt the suit slip onto him. He held back his tears, and thought of Trish.




Dream 3

Death was never something that Zack had enjoyed thinking about. Especially when it contributed to himself, and his loved ones. He’d never known what death was like, or if there was another life afterwards, beyond this life. He’d never really cared to think about it. He had faith in God, and he accepted what happened, and what was said in church and in the Bible. But now, he wasn’t so sure. His vision was all black. He couldn’t see anything, feel, hear, sense. Nothing. Nothing.

Seconds passed, but felt like years for Zack. His vision came to, and he found himself in a diner. The same diner in his dreams. Here he was again, in the Freddy suit. In this dream. This nightmare. He looked to his left and right, but neither Bonnie or Chica turned to look at him. Then he looked straight ahead.

The Puppet instead stared into his eyes. Zack felt cold, despite being in a dream.

Vengeance. Vengeance.

“Vengeance for what,” Zack asked.

Death. Lies. Pain. Sadness.

Zack thought about what he heard, then thought of the rumors. No, they were true. The children were dead. The Puppet faded, and so did his vision. His vision became staticy, a high pitched computer whining noise ringing in his ears. It hurt, and he cried out, or tried to. He couldn’t move, talk, hear, or even think. Images flooded his mind again, filled with the children, the suits, the faceless murderer, the Puppet, the golden Freddy suit, another diner back long ago.

Then, everything went black.


He found himself in a room. Blood covered him and the floor. It reeked with death, blood, decaying bodies. He almost threw up. Zack wanted out. Something caught his eyes though. A door. The same door in his last dream. He fought the urge to run away, to escape from wherever it was he was at. He trudged across the room, hands forming from the blood, trying to pry at him and drag him under. One hand came up and grabbed Zack’s hand and pulled him so hard, he almost fell over. He tried to yank his hand free, but couldn’t. More hands joined in, and it seemed as if they all would pull him into the pool of blood. But he saw that he was so close to the door. He looked back at the hands trying to take him away, then at the door. He made his decision. He reached for the door, less than an inch from it. He reached and reached, but his hand kept getting further and further from the door knob. The hands were pulling him under, pulling him closer to whatever Hell they were in. He fought back, as hard as he could, and reached his hand out as far as he could, and grabbed the knob.

Instantly, the hands disappeared, the blood and stench dissipated as well. One second he was waist high in blood, the next he’s standing perfectly fine in front of a door. He held onto the knob, almost as if he would let go of it, it all would come back, and this time win and take him away. He turned it slowly, felt it burn in his hand. The knob had turned warm, really warm. In fact, hot. But Zack didn’t care. He turned the knob all the way, and opened the door. It opened slowly, quietly. What he found in the room was horror in its own way.

He saw a diner, full of children. One was huddled in the back corner, lonely. Then, someone walked up to him. An adult, wearing purple clothes. His back was turned to Zack, so he didn’t get to look at the face, but he was sure this was the same guy that had killed the children. He lured the child into a room. The doorway shimmered, then showed the room that they were in. The man closed the door and looked back at the child. The child looked around, then asked the worker what they were doing.

The man just smiled, then said, “Don’t worry. You won’t have to worry about a thing anymore. Don’t cry. It’ll be ok.”

The man moved closer to the child, and withdrew something. Zack couldn’t tell what it was, but he knew what the man intended to use it for. He swallowed, not knowing what to do. Then, he tried to attack the man. But he couldn’t. He was blocked by some invisible force, a barrier. He punched the barrier, screamed at the top of his lungs for the man to stop. But he didn’t. He didn’t even hear him, because all of this was the past. Zack was seeing what had already happened. The man began killing the child, the child crying out for his mommy. The walls were being stained with fresh blood. A puddle formed under the man as he slashed at the child, whom was still crying, choking. Flesh was cut open, spilling blood, and exposing the bone and muscle underneath. Blood squirt out from the child’s stomach as the man cut it open, spilling out the intestines as well. Zack pounded on the barrier, tears in his eyes, screaming for the man to stop. Then, the man stood up. He changed his blood soaked clothes, and put on a Freddy suit, then walked out, laughing the entire time. Zack dared to look at the lifeless body of the child. Crimson blood oozed from the body from every limb. Parts of the child were strewn across the floor. The floor began filling with blood, and the walls were stained with it. The blood of a child. A child. A little kid.

Zack couldn’t look anymore. He turned away. He wiped away his tears. He felt sick to his stomach. He turned to glance at the doorway, and saw it shimmering. He watched it change to another diner. One with a yellow Bonnie and yellow Freddy suit.

“It’s that suit,” he muttered, interested once again.

He saw 4 teenagers, probably 16 years old. They were carrying something. No, someone! A crying child was squirming, trying to get out of their hold, but they were too strong. He heard them say something to one another, then laugh. Then, they put the little boy into the mouth of the yellow Freddy suit. He saw a sign, and it read Fredbear’s Family Diner.

“That suit must be Fredbear, then.”

He focused on the kid, who was frantically trying to free himself from the mouth of Fredbear. Zack looked even closer, and noticed Fredbear’s mouth closing. Tighter and tighter it went, until-

Zack had to look away after that. The teenagers stood there, staring at what had just happened. The little kid was lying completely still, his head still stuck in the mouth. The mouth that had clamped shut on his head. The mouth that had bitten open his head. Blood trickled from the mouth of the animatronic. The boys just stood there, not knowing what to do. Then, someone came running up to the boy. Zack looked again, and watched the person take the boy away. Then, he saw the man. He wore a purple suit, a little different, but the same guy. He stood there, watching them take away the boy, wide eyed. He looked concerned, afraid, but Zack didn’t know why, so he focused back on the boy. He heard sirens. The ambulance would be there shortly. Zack hoped that the boy was ok, that he wasn’t dead. But he didn’t know. He just didn’t know.

The door shimmered again, and a hospital room appeared. He saw the boy, lying on the bed. He was hooked up to several pieces of medical equipment. There was another boy in the room, sitting beside the bed. He had been crying. Zack heard him apologizing. He kept apologizing. Zack almost broke down in tears as he saw the boy in the bed, so still it was as if he was dead. Then he saw the Puppet. Or, sort of. It was translucent.

You’re broken. We are still your friends. Do you still believe that? I’m still here. I will put you back together.

Then the Puppet disappeared. The little boy in the hospital bed shed one more tear, then a loud beep sound played. It didn’t stop. It kept going, on and on. The dreadful sounded played in Zack’s ears, making him even more terrified. Doctors rushed in, and got the teenager out. They checked the boy, then checked a screen. It showed a flat line. Zack choked back tears as he realized what this all meant. The little boy is dead. The image shimmered, then blackness.

Zack teared up, then cried. He sniffed, then wiped his eyes and nose. He looked through the door, and saw another image coming into view. He saw a Fredbear costume, with someone inside of it. He looked closely, but couldn’t see into it. Children were with him. 5 of them. Then it clicked!

“No! No, get out of there! Save yourself! That man is bad, get out! He’s gonna kill you!”

Zack yelled and yelled, pounded on the barrier that prevented him from saving the children. He looked away. He couldn’t watch it. He heard it though. The screaming, the cracking and snapping of bones as the man killed the children. The cutting of skin, the splatter of blood. The children crying out for their parents. The man laughing. Then, he heard more bones being crushed as they were stuffed into the suits. Then, it was all over. The image shimmered from the doorway, and the door closed, then disappeared. But none of it left Zack. He remembered it all. The screaming, crying, pleading, crunching and snapping of bones, sounds of blood being spilled.

He lurched forward on his hands and knees and threw up. His body convulsed violently, and he kept throwing up. Eventually, he fell on the floor, choking, coughing, wheezing, gasping for air, for help. He stopped, finally. He just lay there, on the ground, alone. Completely alone.

Night 5

        Zack woke up, and found himself on the floor. He rubbed his eyes, and tried to remember how he’d gotten there. He was in the diner, but had no idea what room. He remembered running from the animatronics, and hiding in a yellow suit. But, after that, everything was fuzzy. He stretched, and then yawned. He walked out of the room. He walked into the Main Hall, and found his way to his office. He sat down in his seat, and checked the time. His shift had just begun.

“Hello, hello? Hey, good job, night 5! Um hey, um, keep a close eye on things tonight, ok? Um, from what I understand, the building is on lockdown. Uh, no one is allowed in or out, y'know, especially concerning any...previous employees. Um, when we get it all sorted out, we may move you to the day shift, a position just became...available. Uh, we don't have a replacement for your shift yet, but we're working on it. We're going to try to contact the original restaurant owner. Uh, I think the name of the place was ‘Fredbear's Family Diner’ or something like that. It's been closed for years though, I doubt we'll be able to track anybody down. Well, just get through one more night! Uh, hang in there! Goodnight!”


The phone hung up, and Zack sat in silence. Fredbear’s Family Diner had closed down years ago. He’d never been to the place, but it had been in his dream. That’s where the kid had died. By Fredbear itself. The grotesque images flooded into Zack’s mind. He shut his eyes and tried to push away the memories, but it was no use. It all kept coming back to him. The slashing, crunching, blood, the screams. The terrified children’s screams as they were brutally slaughtered.

He wiped away tears that had formed in his eyes, then flashed his light down the hall. Foxy stood there, staring at him. He flashed the light on and off a few times, but Foxy didn’t leave. He decided to give it some time and checked the monitor. He flipped through the feed and found Old Bonnie in the Main Hall, just standing there. He flipped over to the Show Stage, and Toy Bonnie had already left. Then, he flipped over to the Prize Counter and wound up the music box.

He set the monitor down and flashed the light down the hall. Empty. He gave a sigh of relief. He made it his mission to be extra careful. He checked the music box again and wound it all the way up, just for something to do. He flipped through the camera views, and found Bonnie in his left vent. He found Mangle in Party Room 2, hanging from the ceiling, its harsh garbling sound playing through the monitor.

Zack never understood what the garbling sounds were from, or if it was from anything at all. He tried to make out something, anything, but couldn’t. He gave up trying. Instead, he focused on keeping himself alive. He checked the hall, and found Foxy standing there again. He flashed the light at it, but it didn’t leave. Then, Old Bonnie climbed out of the vent, and into his room. Zack set his mask on, his heart pounding against his chest. He remembered last night, and how he had almost let himself die. He hoped that didn’t change anything now.

The lights flickered on and off, and Balloon Boy laughed. He heard footsteps in his room, and in the halls. He heard something in the vents. More laughing. Then he heard Mangle to his right, in the vents. His breathing quickened, and he sensed the music box almost done. Bonnie finally left, leaving Zack the only one in the room. He slipped off the mask and flashed Foxy with the light. Then, he quickly flipped to the Prize Counter and wound up the box. He set the monitor down, and almost screamed as Old Chica appeared in his room. Its large jaws gaped open, reminding Zack of a monster. Of what Fredbear had done to that kid. The way its mouth closed, the way it got tighter and tighter on the boy’s head, until it-

Zack pushed the thought away, and quickly put on the mask. He watched Chica, and it watched Zack. Its arms were extended, with wires hanging from where hands would’ve been if they hadn’t been completely ripped off from the arms. He closed his eyes, and waited for the sounds of the lights flickering to stop. How peculiar that the lights flicker on and off when one of the animatronics gets into the room. It’s almost as if they are... paranormal. That left Zack with a horrible thought in his mind. He picked up the flashlight and flashed it down the hall. Foxy was gone, and in its place stood Toy Bonnie. It stared at Zack. Its big, green eyes wide open. Its smile creating a sickening hole in his stomach. It just watched him.

He turned off the flashlight and decided to check on the music box. He wound it up, and checked on the vents. Balloon Boy smiled in the light of the left vent, sending cold chills through Zack’s body. He set the monitor down, and found Toy Chica making its way into his room. He quickly put on the mask. Chica’s smile and empty eyes sent goosebumps up and down Zack’s arms.

Eventually it left. It was 2:30 A.M. 3 hours and 30 minutes to go until he was done with this place. He couldn’t stand it anymore.

“All I know is that it was because of luck that I’m here,” he said to himself bitterly.

In truth, he should’ve been dead. Somehow, he had lived. He had no idea how, but actually, he wasn’t stuffed into a suit. 6 o’ clock had hit just before he was put into a suit. Zack was just so tired, beat, wore out that he had become unconscious as he was about to be killed. Luck had been on his side, for once. But he knew that he shouldn’t let that be the determining factor between life and death.

He took off the mask, and checked the hall. Old Bonnie stood in it, staring at Zack. Then, it darted away into one of the left party rooms.

“Oh no you don’t,” Zack muttered, and picked up the monitor.

He checked both left party rooms, but didn’t find Bonnie. He flipped through the camera feeds, but found nothing. Frustrated, he set the monitor down.

“Ah!” Zack screamed as Bonnie lept at him.

Now, you belong to us!





“Ah!” Zack cried as he sat up in his seat quickly. He shook his head. He checked the time. 5 A.M. He had fallen asleep. When, he didn’t know. But he knew it wasn’t good. He checked the music box, and wound it up. He flipped on the light, and found the Puppet almost out, with it’s feet the only part of its body in the box. His heart was thumping loudly. He had been ever so close to letting it get out again! He set the monitor down and checked the hallway. Mangle and Foxy were in the hall. Mangle clung from the right wall, peering into the office, light gleaming in its eyes, creating a menacing effect. He flashed the light on and off, hoping it would drive them away, but it didn’t help. He went to wind up the music box. He didn’t dare let that thing come even close to finishing up, and releasing the demon from inside.

He set down the monitor and stared straight ahead. A yellow Freddy suit sat in front of him. Not knowing what to do, he set the mask on quickly. He was breathing hard. How did that thing get in here? It doesn’t even have an endoskeleton. It’s... it’s empty!

He pictured the boy that had been killed by the Fredbear suit, how it had bitten off part of his head. Part of his brain. How he had laid in a hospital bed, and how the Puppet had been next to him. What the Puppet had said was strange enough, but now that Zack knew what it meant, it terrified him. The Puppet had placed the boy’s soul into the Fredbear costume! That suit had the soul of the boy!

Zack’s breathing intensified, until suddenly, it vanished. One second it was there, then another second it was gone. Just gone. He slipped off the mask, perturbed by what he had just seen. This had made up his mind. He’s done with this. The place was closing down any way, he knew it. It hadn’t been decided how long, but he knew it would happen, eventually. He checked the hall, and felt like his heart had gotten caught in his throat. His palms began sweating as Old Freddy stood in the doorway. Zack put on the mask once more, and sat there. Freddy walked into the room, and lumbered around. Come on! Come on! Come on!

Zack had no time for this. The music box was winding down quickly, and more animatronics were moving in. Freddy walked out eventually, so he took of the mask, forgetting everything else, and wound up the music box. It had been on its last few seconds. Any more, and Zack would’ve met certain death. He set his monitor down when he heard something laughing. He froze as he brought it down. He stared straight ahead at what was in his room. Balloon Boy.

It stood in front of Zack, staring at him. It smiled maliciously, guiltily. It laughed and laughed. It didn’t stop.

“Stop!”

He didn’t know what to do, so he put the mask on. He watched Balloon Boy, but it didn’t move. The lights never flickered. He took it off and wound up the music box. Then, he tried to check the halls. But he couldn’t. His flashlight wouldn’t work! Without his light, he couldn’t prevent Foxy from coming into his room!

“Oh no! Oh no, oh no, oh no,” he repeated, terrified now.

His heart thumped even louder. His mind began to frantically find a solution to this problem. He couldn’t move. He was too frightened. All he could think about was dying. About something coming in to take him, and kill him. His breathing quickened, sweat beads formed on his head. Cold chills went throughout his body. Goosebumps lined his arms. He felt dead inside, like something had already taken ahold of him, and it was only a matter of time before something else came to take away his body.

He heard Mangle coming through the vents, but was too afraid to do anything. Images flashed through his mind. The children, the dreams, Freddy, Bonnie, the yellow suit. The blood, the sounds of bones being crushed, the stench of blood and decaying bodies. The screaming of the children for their parents. Tears filled his eyes, but he couldn’t do anything. He was frozen in place, even as Mangle climbed through the vent and up onto the ceiling. Zack stared straight ahead, then came to his senses.

“Oh no... This isn’t good. I’ve got to do something... But what?”

He thought, and decided his best bet was to hope for the best. He wound up the music box as fast as he could, and set the monitor down. He saw Mangle clinging to the ceiling, and finally realized that there was no way he could win. He’d either die by Mangle, or Foxy. He gave up. He looked at Balloon Boy, who was still laughing, signalling all the animatronics.

“Stupid thing... Go to Hell!”

He got so angry, he threw his mask at it, but missed. He shook his head, and looked at Mangle. It looked back at him. He gulped, and decided this was it. He sat back, and closed his eyes. He was tired, worn out, stressed, frustrated, angry, disappointed. He felt like he had just failed his friends, his family, even Trish. There was nothing he could do now, but go with whatever lay ahead. A tear formed in his eye, and slid down his cheek as he thought once more about Trish.

“If only I could have one last moment with you, Trish.”

Then, he was silent. He listened to the music box stop playing, and play its death song. He heard the footsteps in the halls, in the rooms, in the vents. His heart was pounding, but he was calm. He grew very tired as all the animatronics got nearer. As he got closer to death. A picture of all of the dead children popped into his mind, reminding him that he was about to join them in this diner’s legacy.

“I guess this is over... My shift here is done,” he said, as his final goodbye.






Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. His alarm went off. He opened his eyes, and saw that it was 6 o’ clock. He had finished his 5th night! He was done!

“Yes! I lived! I’m done, finally,” he cried out, happiness filling him.

He walked out of his office, and to the door. He looked back at the Toy Animatronics at the Show Stage, and smiled.

“Not tonight.”

Then, he walked through the doors, and never came back.





Epilogue

Freddy’s Fazbear’s Pizza closed down, due to the incident with the death of 5 children. 6 years later, Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza would open again, but at a price of little money. Zack moved on and got a better job. He and Trish got married and had 4 children. They lived a happy life, but the souls of the children still continue to haunt Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, and Fredbear.

© 2015 Gage


Author's Note

Gage
I know that Zack was in the first story, but I grew attached to him, so I'd like to use him for other stories. Just pretend he's someone different, and that it's a coincidence that have so many similarities, if you need to.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

330 Views
Added on October 7, 2015
Last Updated on October 7, 2015
Tags: horror, fanfiction, fnaf, five nights at freddy's, scary, long, death, creepy

Author

Gage
Gage

Wabash, IN



About
I am named after the little boy, Gage, from Pet Cemetery. (The boy that was ran over by a semi, killed his mother, and ended up with his father having to kill the boy.) more..

Writing