Friendships with a Firebender

Friendships with a Firebender

A Story by Mrs.Lovett
"

Aang, Katara, Sokka, and Toph, befriend a firebender named Avana (Ava). But when Zuko and Iroh get into trouble, she rushes off to save the one she loves. ZukoOC

"

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters or novel basis for this story. I do own the idea for this story and all the others I have written, that is all =).

 

 

CH1: Zuko’s Loss

Zuko sat at a river bank somewhere far off from any village while Iroh was off finding food for that night. Then, Zuko jumped when he heard the bushes rattle, to see a red haired girl jump out of the trees. She wore a fire nation outfit with her hair up in a ponytail with bangs swept to the right side. She laughed faintly as she walked up to him.

“Hey, Ava, you scared me they for a sec there.” Zuko smiled. Ava smiled back and kissed him as they sat back down by the river.

“Where’s Iroh?” she asked.

“Right here, I’m back from getting us food.” Iroh said setting a bag full of food beside her.

“Anything new happen today?” he asked.

Ava was silent. She wished he didn’t bring it up, but he did.

“Azula found me today, Iroh.” she said. Zuko and Iroh looked at her in surprise.

“She said I was a fool for running away with you, and that I needed to come home to the fire nation. There was a ship waiting at the edge of the river for us to leave. And I said no, I wasn’t about to go with her.” She continued. Zuko smiled and took her hand.

“It’s a good thing you didn’t, cause she’s out to kill all of us, even her best friend.” He said.

“No, that’s not why, Z. I’m going away on my own. And don’t think about coming after me, Zuko. Cause I won’t let you.” Ava said. Zuko looked at her with worry.

"What're you talking about, Avana. We stick together, no matter what, that's how it is." Iroh said.

"No, she needs to get her firebending in check; she can go, as long as Dava goes with her." Zuko replied, refering to the big black and white three tailed fire tiger sitting beside him and Ava. Ava smiled and leaned on his shoulder. He smiled back and put an arm around her.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do, Ava.I can't bare to lose someone so close to me agaqin."Zuko smiled and kissed his cheek as the moon rose high over them.

Far off down the river-

Aang and the others sat around a fire, talking about how he can learn firebending, and quick.

"Aang, you can't just learn firebending over night it takes time it’s a powerful weapon, and takes precision to master it."Sokka said.

"Are you trying to get his hopes up, I know someone who can help you learn firebending, but she's kind of a loner when it comes to teaching. You have to pay close attention too she takes you back into the ancestry of it, you have to be devoted to it."Toph said.

"Whatever it takes."Aang said as he fell asleep.

Zuko sat watching Ava at the river. She was surrounded by a ball of fire as she levitated in the middle. To him it looks like she's a master at firebending, but she's not even to what Azula was. Iroh just taught her how to harness lightening a few days ago, and Zuko worried for her more than ever. She was a main teacher at the fire nation for the soldiers, untill she killed a general for attacking Zuko and she ran off with them and never went back. She meant a lot to Zuko after his mother and was one of Azula'z good friends, then she started hanging out with Zuko, and eventually started dating him.

Zuko woke up from drifting off to have Ava sitting beside smiled and put a hand on his face.

"You ok?"she smiled and smiled back and kissed him.

© 2012 Mrs.Lovett


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love Avatar. :) You writ nice, your spelling is very neat. :) just have some punctuation and grammar to work on ;)

~Wa YA

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 23, 2009
Last Updated on March 22, 2012

Author

Mrs.Lovett
Mrs.Lovett

Friendsville, MD



About
Welcome | Forward this Picture ~~~~~~~~~~ I'm a down to earth girl who can sing,draw and write how I feel. I'm not affraid to write down what I think on paper and on Word. I love to express my self .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Mrs.Lovett