LOVE NOTES AND BEER BOTTLES

LOVE NOTES AND BEER BOTTLES

A Story by Mrs.Lovett
"

YAY!! Fluffy fluff about Carlisle teaching Jasper to....LUFFS. A short sotyr about Jasper and Carlisle.

"

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters or novel basis for this story. I do own the idea for this story and all the others I have written, that is all =).

 

 

"Jasper,get up." Carlisle said as he sat by Jasper on his bed. Jasper groaned and opened his eyes slowly."Carlisle?"

"Easy son,you need to stay still."Carlisle whispered,His lips close to Jasper's cheek. Jasper relaxed as he layed in his bed, staring up at the ceiling.

"What happened?"

"You got into a fight with a werewolf, Esem and the others got me in time." Carlisle said,his voice stiff. Jasper sighed.

"Carlisle,I'm fine. See, I'm still here." Carlisle's face was still close to his."I don't care,I still could've lost you."

Jasper smiled."I'm fine, honest." Carlisle smiled faintly and started to touch his lips at Jasper's cheek." You better be."

Jasper chuckled."What about Esme? and everyone else?"

Carlisle smiled."They went out for a while, so we could have the house all quiet." Jasper looked at him."What?"

Carlisle smirked."You heard me, Jazzy." Jasper sat up."Donaqaq't call me that."

Carlisle smiled."Ok Jaz."

"That either."

Carlisle still smiled."Jasper." Jasper sighed,smiling. He loved how Carlisle said his name. Carlisle smirked as he sat beside Jasper.

"Want anything?"

Jasper looked up at him. "No." Carlisle smiled at him."Why don't we go for a drive?" Jasper looked up at him and nodded." Sure, if you want to."
Carlisle nodded as he stood up. He held out a hand for Jasper to take. Jasper hestitated as he took his hand and led him slowly downstairs.

Carlisle waited for Jasper at the end of the stairs with his jacket. he smiled at Jasper took his jacket and they walked out to Carlisle's Camaro. Jasper got into the passenger's side as Carlisle got into the driver's side. He reached for the radio dial when Carlisle took his hand in his. Jasper looked at him.

"We won't need the radio for now." He said. "You can turn it to whatever you like later." Jasper nodded,his hand still in Carlisle's as they pulled away from the house. Jasper didn't bother to pull his hand out of Carlisle's as they drove on. He really didn't want to let go of his hand at all for that matter. Almost dying made him not want to be even a foot apart from Carlisle, the one who cared about him more than anyone ever would've. He sat close to him as the waiter got their drinks. Carlisle sat watching him.

"What?"

Carlisle sighed." Why did you go out alone? You know how they've been after you all this time."

Jasper sighed."Car, I needed to get out for a while. I can't stay cooped up in the house all the time besides school. I'm sorry."

Carlisle just stared into his eyes."He could've killed you." Jasper nodded."I know- I said I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't stop the fact that he hurt you." Carlisle's voice was tense at the thought of losing Jasper. He grabbed his hand and held tight. Jasper looked up at him.

"If it makes you feel any better,I won't do it again without letting you know where I am and how long I'll be gone." Carlisle nodded."Okay Jaz."

Jasper gave his hand a gentle squeeze as they finished their drinks."Why don't we head home? It's supposed to rain." Carlisle nodded and led him out of the bar and back to the Camaro,driving away.

© 2012 Mrs.Lovett


Author's Note

Mrs.Lovett
This is about two guys in love. WARNING!!! You don't like it. Don't read it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good writing. i liked it.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Yeah I'll edit all that out. my computer's been a pain and froze before i could edit. =)

thanks.

Posted 15 Years Ago


i like it, since i love the twilight series, hehe, write more, lolz

Posted 15 Years Ago


Twilight, nice. I always viewed Carlisle as like that anyways. BUT there are some minor typos and such. "Esme" in the fourth line, "don't"(?) in the 9th, and just a couple of missed spaces littered throughout the entire piece. It was good, other than that, though.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

274 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 23, 2009
Last Updated on March 22, 2012

Author

Mrs.Lovett
Mrs.Lovett

Friendsville, MD



About
Welcome | Forward this Picture ~~~~~~~~~~ I'm a down to earth girl who can sing,draw and write how I feel. I'm not affraid to write down what I think on paper and on Word. I love to express my self .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Mrs.Lovett