Meant To Be

Meant To Be

A Story by Tray&Zee
"

A short , cute , and simple story with a little bit of different stories mixed together. Enjoy(:

"
Three a.m. Three a.m when Anastasia sat by her phone , waiting for it to ring. Waiting for Alexander to call her. See, Alexander Deneel is Ana's fresh boyfriend. They've been dating for six months now and what it seemed as they had was chemistry. But that all changed... On Febuary 12, Anastasia's birthday came around ( not to mention Valentines day! ). She was thinking of what he would get her! A box of chocolates , a dozen of fake roses to go with that sweet line that he would stop loving her when the last one would die , or even a diamond necklace. At school the following day , Ana walked up to Alex and squeezed him tight. He stepped back looking at her like she lost her mind... "What's wrong?" She asked. Alex just stared at her with his intense blue eyes. His friends Gale and Jordan stared too. Like she was a diesease they wanted FAR away from. Finally , Jordan spoke up. "Hi....Ana". He seemed scared as if there was something they were holding from her. "Hi Jordan, what's up?", she asked casually. He started to say something's hen Gale interrupted , "Dude , lets go". Gale dragged Jordan by the arm and Ana thought she saw a small wave form from his hand. "Weird huh?" She said. It was just her and Alex now. Yay!, she thought. Alexander started to form a smile when someone walked beside him. A girl she deeply hate. A girl she despises seeing every time in the hallway. Julia Jackson. Julia known as Jewls , strode beside Alex. Anastasia clung unto him for dear life, but he pushed her away. She stumbled and felt the blood rushing to her cheeks with her head bent down. "Ugh, what is this loser doing here?" Julia said. Alex started to say something but Ana spoke or him. "I am his girlfriend , thank you very much, and if you wouldn't mind we would like some privacy...." Julia chuckled and Alex started nudging her. "What's so funny?" Ana was so so confused ! She didnt know what to do. But no one had to say anything. Everyone in the hall just stared at her. The hustle and bustle stopped. The happy chit and chatter went dead and flat. The lights seemed as if they dimmed on Anastasia's bright , sun shining face. No , Nuh uh, No one had to say a thing. It was clearly over Alexander's face, sorrow spreading the way. "I'm so sorry..." He whispered. But Anastasia wanted to go out strong. She felt the hot tears ready to stream down her elegant face. "No don't be sorry. I'M sorry I even thought we could've worked out..." When Ana arrived home she received a text from Alex. -Ana , I love you, I was so stupid , I should've been smart enough to know Julia WASNT the one for me. Take me back please? I love you <3333- She was happy! So very happy! She typed : -Of Course I'll take you back! Your my love, the 1 4 me and I'll never EVER regret tht!- But things just weren't the same. Alex started giving her teddy bears. Ones with hearts in the middle of them. At first she thought it was so sweet that her heart would swell. But everyday it started to get annoying. For Christmas , Their Anniversy , and Her Birthday she would get that same teddy bear. But on the special day someone told Ana that Alex was going to propose <3 She was so excited she couldn't stop thinking about how he would ask! Maybe he'd call and ask her to meet him at the park or maybe he would throw a rock at her window and kneel down in front of her.... But, what do you know. It was that same exact teddy bear with the heart in the middle. Anastasia was furious. She threw the teddy bear in the road and started fussing at Alexander. "A STUPID TEDDY BEAR??? I thought you LOVED me! I saw you with that girl the other day!!! You gave her the exact same BEAR! I hate you! I can't believe you would do this to our relationship! I thought we had something Alex!" He stared at her once again with his intense and sad blue eyes. He went into the road , picked up the bear and BAM! Next thing you know, Ana was at the hospital beside Alex whispering in his earn, saying over and over in a chant how much she loved him and how'd be make it through. At exactly four a.m. Alexander Chance Deneel was pronounced dead. She couldn't remember a time without her crying since that announcement. At Alex's funeral she held onto the last teddy bear he'd given her tight in her arms. Then it said "I love you". What?, Ana thought. She ran home and squeezed all of the other text bears he'd given her. Sure enough all of them had his voice record saying "I love you". But that last teddy bear he'd given her, the one her put his life for, said "I love you, now open Mr.Bear" She did as he instructed and inside was the prettiest diamond carrot ring she could ever imagine. The reflection shined on the silver rock as she placed it on her finger. I'm so stupid ! , she thought. All this time ! All this time he loved me, why couldn't that b*****d just TELL me??.. Later that evening , Ana took a knife and wrote a note to her parents and siblings. Dear Mom and Dad, I'm not meant to be in this world. I'm meant to be with Alex up in heaven , with my true love. I will miss you guys so much and I hope you can one day understand the descision I had to make. Alex was going to propose to me. He counted on me to think about him and squeeze that Teddy Bear everyday. And now I must let him say I Love You in Heaven. Goodbye, I'll never forget you guys <3 ~Ana Bear That day the police was crowded around her house. In a pool of blood Anastasia was found. Her body was still in a perfect hour glass shape, gorgeous as always. And on her finger was that same ring. Forever and Always... <3 Should I make a part 2 ? :)

© 2013 Tray&Zee


Author's Note

Tray&Zee
Sorry for any grammar problems or misspells!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on February 14, 2013
Last Updated on February 14, 2013
Tags: Romance, Cute, Teens

Author

Tray&Zee
Tray&Zee

London, United Kingdom



About
Hi, we are Tray and Zee, two young female artists from London. We like to write about fictional biographies based on characters from our stories and also rather sad novels ! more..

Writing