I Think I Might've Died and Gone to Hell.

I Think I Might've Died and Gone to Hell.

A Story by 0_o Abbie
"

True story. Not my best day ever.

"
Warning: This writing contains puke-age. Don't read if you have a weak stomach.

So this morning my alarm goes off at seven, because last night in my delirium I thought 'oh I'll just get up early tomorrow'. That didn't happen, instead I lay there 26 minutes after resetting my alarm to eight. Now at 7:26 I'm still laying there. Why? You may ask. Well, I'm nauseated and cramping. So I hear mom come in so I get up and go down stairs, to ask what I should do. Well guess what? It's freezing down there, and I'm only wearing booty shorts and a t-shirt. So I go down there and tell mom my problem. She suggests alc-selser. That stuff is DIS-GUS-TING! I hate it. So the irritating stuff doesn't help at all just makes me more nauseated but not enough to actually make me puke. So mom and stormy (a friend) go on a walk, leaving me to my own devises. So I get on the comp and check my stuff. Just mess around, trying to distract myself from my stomach and the unfinished glass of alce-selser to my right.



Eventually my alarm goes off. So I figure, 'what the heck? I'm up I'll just go get dressed and hope my stomach fixes itself'. Of course it didn't. So I suffer through putting all my cloths on and my makeup, and brushing my hair. So I decide it's time to brush my teeth. Bad move. Sometimes I puke while brushing my teeth for no reason at all. This time I had a reason and I puked. In the sink. So after txting mom to tell her the news (btw her reply was "Do you feel better?"), I look down at my bile clogging the sink. I can see what I had for lunch yesterday. It's weird tho because I had dinner but that's not what I see, I see my lunch. For obvious reasons I don't investigate this curiosity very thoroughly. So now I'm left to figure out how to get the bile from the sink to the toilet. My first idea is a bowl will do the job. So that's what I do, I scoop and pour. Scoop and pour. Scoop and pour. Meanwhile during this the smell gets stronger and I think I might puke again. I hold my breath and finish my job.



After flushing the toilet I run downstairs bowl in hand to figure what exactly I should do with the defiled bowl. I think a bleach bath is the best option. So I get a bucket, fill it with water, pour bleach in it, and finally leave the soaking bowl in the back yard so no one gets any bright ideas. Now I have the problem of the smell and the disgusting bits of bile still in the sink upstairs. After asking Stormy to help me out by cleaning the living room up for me. I jog back up the stairs bleach in hand. I pour the bleach down the side.



Now being the smart person I am I don't think about the possibility of the splash factor. So of course, being dressed for school, in one of my favorite outfits, it splashes. Bleaching my pants. Now I'm just plain pissed. But I still have to get re-dressed for school because I can't miss. Oh and to top this fairy tale off? It's only 8:38am. I think I might've died and gone to hell.


© 2011 0_o Abbie


Author's Note

0_o Abbie
I just put this up here so other ppl can get a laugh out of it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

HAHAHAHA i didnt read it again, but i remember when i read it the first time....funny

Posted 13 Years Ago


hahahahhahahah thats all i can say. lol

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

255 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 8, 2011
Last Updated on April 8, 2011

Author

0_o Abbie
0_o Abbie

TX



About
**Notice. Hi there. If you wanna be my friend then message me, talk to me, don't just send my a request. :D Thanks!** I'm just a teenage girl with tons of stories in my head with a little trouble g.. more..

Writing
Fluffy Fluffy

A Poem by 0_o Abbie