Letter To The People

Letter To The People

A Poem by ShayElexis(:
"

This was my latest Facebook status actually... Today some really fucked up s**t happened that will cause things to never be the same.

"

Dear Facebook,
           I'm not going to tell you what I think because it would be offensive to others, get me in alot of trouble, and probably just put me in a bigger hole. But I did just want to tell you that no one really cares what you do unless your "somebody," which if people are gonna judge hardcore on you if you are "somebody" then it really isn't worth it. And for people who always say "It's not that bad, your life isn't over." How do you know that for sure? What you could've done to that person or what you took away from that person could have been everything to them. So Facebook, what's on your mind?
                  Sincerly,
                          Me

© 2013 ShayElexis(:


Author's Note

ShayElexis(:
I realize the title is "Letter To The People" but it was a facebook status, which is why it starts out "Dear Faceboook."

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

244 Views
Added on May 30, 2013
Last Updated on May 30, 2013
Tags: Life, Hate, facebook, letters, letter, fate, love, seperation, pain, popular, somebody, society

Author

ShayElexis(:
ShayElexis(:

Fredonia, KS



About
I am me. I'm a blunt and bitchy writer who is working on getting her associates for English/Creative Writing and is just trying to make it through life without killing someone. I love poetry, short st.. more..

Writing