Chater 1: Alice - Part 1

Chater 1: Alice - Part 1

A Chapter by HattersBloodyTwin

 

Cinderella took a sharp turn around the corner of the simply decorated hallway in Storyteller's large mansion. Her golden hair flowing behind her and her crystal blue eyes glowing with amusement. Red Riding Hood followed soon after yelling, “TAKE IT BACK!” The red hood cloak, her grandmother handcrafted, flowing behind her as well as her brunette braid that is beginning to become undone.

 

Cinder laughed wholeheartedly as she looked back to her childhood friend that she has come to consider family, “You have to catch me first, Little Red!” Red's face started to resemble the color of a tomato and, if it was at all possible, steam would have been coming out of her ears like a steam engine train, “I'M NOT LITTLE!” Being eight inches shorter than Cinder who is five inches above five feet, is certainly not the most solid evidence for her claim.

 

Red continued to chase Cinder down the long hallways of Storyteller's mansion. A few feet ahead was the library. The large wooden door opened and Snow White stepped out into the hallway. Her white hair tied up in it's usual short ponytails. Turning her head, she watched as her childhood friends that are the same sisters, Cinder and Red, barreled down the hallway. She sighed as Red finally caught up to Cinder and ran both of them into the blue colored walls.

 

Dust flew into the air, creating a hazy blue cloud around Cinder and Red. Snow could hear the two bickering before the dust even cleared. “Look at the mess you just created Little Red!” Cinder hollered at Red. The dust began to clear and Snow could see that the collision had separated the two by a mere three feet. “I'M NOT LITTLE!” Red screamed at Cinder. Snow cleared her throat as she walked up to the two dust covered girls. Both of them looked up to meet Snow's ruby eyes glaring down at them with annoyance. The girls seemed to lose all fighting spirit at Snow's glare. Cinder looked at her as if she was a puppy being scolded by her master, “S-sorry, Snow.” Red stood up, dusted herself off, and did the same, “Yeah, Snow, sorry,” she pointed to Cinder who had just stood up to dust herself off, “I'm sure Cinder will fix it!” Red smiled innocently as Cinder protested, “As if! I-” Snow cut her off in an annoyed tone, “I don't care who fixes it, just make sure it gets fixed.” Snow spent a lot of time in this area of the mansion and she didn't want to stare at a cracked wall. She turned and began to walk down the hallway, “Now, c'mon, Storyteller wants to see us.”

Red stuck her tongue out at Cinder and Cinder did the same in a more mimicking way. “LETS GO!” they heard Snow yell from the next hall down and they quickly headed on their way.


. :~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~: .


Red and Cinder caught up to Snow as she began knocking on the large wooden double doors to Storyteller's office. The doors opened and the three girls walked in. As usual, his office was covered in books: the couch, desk, book shelves that touched the ceiling, floor, walls. There wasn't a spot where a book couldn't be found. Storyteller smiled at the girls and tipped his black bowler hat, revealing that his light blue hair hadn't been combed yet. It hardly ever was, it was the reason why he always wore the hat.

 

A girl with short blonde hair stood up from the couch and smiled at the three in the doorway, “Hello, my name is Alice,” she laughed a little at the mention of her name, “but I'm sure you already guessed that when you noticed the way I am dressed.” She had on the typical blue and white Alice In Wonderland dress, the four card suits along her right arm, and wore a pocket watch around her neck that had stopped. Her piercing blue eyes seemed to have nothing but curiosity swimming through them.

 

Storyteller looked at the girls, his  silver eyes as serious as his tone, “Alice can't get back to Wonderland.”



© 2013 HattersBloodyTwin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
Added on April 8, 2013
Last Updated on April 8, 2013
Tags: alice, in, wonderland, can't, find, her, way, home, lost, chapter, 1, part