Eaerth Crystal

Eaerth Crystal

A Book by Avangeline. D
"

{Description Below}

"

© 2013 Avangeline. D


Author's Note

Avangeline. D
Princess Lillianna is the princess of Eaerth Crystal. Eaerth Crystal is a plain directly above Earth. Eaerth Crystal is a place of dreams and magic. Lillianna and her close friends are the protectors of Eaerth Crystal. Just when it seems like peace is settling over the world, the evil witch Lyrical strikes with her evil side-kick, Siryna, close at hand. When Lillianna's close friend Dailyn suddenly disappears without a trace, Lillianna feels alone, but her friends remind her that they're there for her. Lillianna and her faithful friends battle the evil of Witch Lyrical and her evil minions.

Eaerth Crystal is a figment of my imagination of what I wish my life had been like. To turn my life now into a wonderful fantasy story. I hope you will enjoy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sounds like a really creative story! Loved all the colors and imagery in your research pictures. Can't wait to read some more!

Posted 10 Years Ago


I like this can't wait to read more!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 28, 2013
Last Updated on October 28, 2013

Author

Avangeline. D
Avangeline. D

Tenshi World



About
Hello, this is my second account. My original account is DiamondNovelist where I post all my romance books. If you want to know more about me or read my other novels, go to: http://www.writerscaf.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Avangeline. D