Prisoner of Love

Prisoner of Love

A Book by Avangeline. D
"

{Description Below}

"

No Chapters


© 2013 Avangeline. D


Author's Note

Avangeline. D
Rois is the commander of the Hittie kingdom Archery unit. When the Hittite's go to war with the Egyptians, Rois is captured and taken prisoner. The Egyptian military officer Akar, son of Ramses I, takes a liking to Rois, but Rois wants nothing to do with Akar or the Egyptians. He'd rather die than become a slave to the Egyptians or give them any kind of information. Akar is persistent like his father was and doesn't give up on Rois. He feels a real connection to Rois but just cannot convince Rois of his true feelings. Akar takes Rois to his home, but in order to keep Rois' secret of being a Hittite, Akar dresses him up like an Egyptian Princess, therefore killing the rest of Rois' pride. When Akar's elder brother, Bekenamen(Bek for short), takes his own liking to the disguised Rois, things get messy and nothing goes right.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Cross dressing, BL, and ancient times... this seems like it could seriously be great! And funny! Depending on how you write it. Okay, if you send me ANY RR make sure you send me this one! I really would like to read it!

Posted 10 Years Ago


this sound like it is going to be good can't wait to read it

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 2, 2013
Last Updated on November 2, 2013

Author

Avangeline. D
Avangeline. D

Tenshi World



About
Hello, this is my second account. My original account is DiamondNovelist where I post all my romance books. If you want to know more about me or read my other novels, go to: http://www.writerscaf.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Avangeline. D