Immortal Damned

Immortal Damned

A Book by Avangeline. D
"

{Description Below}

"

Chapters


© 2014 Avangeline. D


Author's Note

Avangeline. D
Lazarus Morningstar is of the greatest and wealthiest Vampire family. Blaez Louvel is of the strongest and most powerful Warlock family. The Vampires and Warlocks have been at war for centuries. Thousands have died on both sides. But when Lazarus and Blaez meet, both protecting a human from Werewolves, they feel some sort of connection that links there minds together. The two think alike, like both want the war to end. There's a bigger threat brewing in the world other than the war with Vampires and Warlocks. Werewolves are causing havoc all over the world, killing and changing humans against their will, the biggest sin a Werewolf could commit. If the Vampires and Warlocks hope to stop the Werewolves, they will have to work together, but that won't be that easy. They need something that will link them together, something to hold their races strong. That link is Lazarus and Blaez.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

An interesting concept. Not many people would choose to have a war between Vampires and anything other than werewolves. Obviously, there'll be a lot of explaining to do, such as why the Vampires and warlocks are at war, where humans come into the picture etc. I'd also be wondering about if you're gonna set the creatures in this, apart from other fantasy--horror novels in some way.
great idea for a book. I look forward to seeing how it turns out.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Avangeline. D

10 Years Ago

I got the idea from Van Helsing. I just thought twisting it would be nice. Since its ALWAYS Vampires.. read more
Sounds good, i can't wait to read more.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

259 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 10, 2014
Last Updated on January 10, 2014

Author

Avangeline. D
Avangeline. D

Tenshi World



About
Hello, this is my second account. My original account is DiamondNovelist where I post all my romance books. If you want to know more about me or read my other novels, go to: http://www.writerscaf.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Avangeline. D