The Moon Flower

The Moon Flower

A Book by Avangeline. D
"

(Description Below)

"

No Chapters


© 2014 Avangeline. D


Author's Note

Avangeline. D
Chandra Nokomis is a child of the moon. She was born in a strangely grown forest on the moon. She came from a beautiful flower that bloomed in the middle of the forest. It took a millennium for the flower to bloom, and when it did, Chandra was born. Chandra spent many years alone on the moon with no one but the Moon Animals to talk with. While down on Earth, things went terribly wrong. Humanity was destroying the world. Pollution was getting worse as mankind created more. Humans resorted to underground cities after plants and forests over grew the world. They needed someone to save them, and the only person who could right the world again was Chandra Nokomis. The forest on the moon began to grow roots that ran through space and planted themselves on Earth. It was a bridge for Chandra to cross.

Earth was going to be saved.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on February 16, 2014
Last Updated on February 16, 2014

Author

Avangeline. D
Avangeline. D

Tenshi World



About
Hello, this is my second account. My original account is DiamondNovelist where I post all my romance books. If you want to know more about me or read my other novels, go to: http://www.writerscaf.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Avangeline. D