Chapter Four: Chris

Chapter Four: Chris

A Chapter by Blue Cross

     I parked my car near the lake so I could walk on the edge and just think for a while before heading back to the lonely and silent place I called home. I got out of the car and closed the door behind me as I walked around the edge of the lake, pulling my coat up to my body tighter since it was colder when ever I was alone.
      "Hello there, sweetie." Came a voice behind him that I wished that I could just forgot but I knew the woman would never leave me alone until she got what she wanted.
      I stopped in my tracks and closed my eyes tightly as I let out a shakey breath then slowly turned around to face the woman. "What do you want with me now mikayla...?"
      She was shorter then me with brown hair, green eyes, and tanish skin. From what I actually knew about her is that she was an angel but something seemed off about her. She smirked a bit and leaned over at him with a giggle in her throat wanting to come out. "I have a job for you that might put you back in heaven with your little girlfriend."
      "What is the job...?" I asked a little nervously, waiting for her replay.
      "Meet me at my place and I will tell you everything about it."
      "Why won't you just tell me now?!"
      "Because the higher ups might be listening in on us." She kissed his cheek and walked off in the other direction of me.
      I closed my eyes tightly and clentched my fist together tightly, digging my nails into the plams of my hand. I want to be in heaven again with Casey so they didn't have ot hide their love anymore but he didn't want to do it this way, since he had been keeping all of these secert meeting away from her. It was killing me inside but for now this was the only way I knew of.


© 2010 Blue Cross


Author's Note

Blue Cross
There will be spelling errors in there I know because i normally just type then go through them later so you don't have to tell me that I spelt something wrong. Just leave a line number if something is unclear and I will fix it up. There will be more detail later I promise.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
Added on November 4, 2010
Last Updated on November 4, 2010
Tags: Romance, Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Heaven, Hell


Author

Blue Cross
Blue Cross

Belleville, IL



Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Blue Cross