Chapter Six: Chris

Chapter Six: Chris

A Chapter by Blue Cross

      "You know that I hate you don't you, Mikayla?" I asked while pulling off my black hoodie hood off of my face while walking down a dark alley with her by my side, skipping to the beat of my foot steps.

      "No you don't because if you did you wouldn't be helping me with this job."

      "Just tell me what I need to do before I change my mind and go home." I snapped at her before stopping at some stairs that lower down to a  metal door.

      "When we get to this demon club. Your job is to make sure none of these demons get out of line." She said as she walked in front of me and down the stairs. She pushed the door open barely with one hand but seemed like she pushed with a lot of strengh since the door swung open wide.

      I followed behind her into the club to see what looked like normal people laughing, drinking, talking, and dancing. I scanned the room slowly and once the door closed behind me, everyone stopped what they were doing and looked over at the both of them. "They can tell what we are can't they?" I whispered in her ear while still looking around the club.

      "They can tell what I am easily but for you. You give off demon and angel aura so if anyone has even been around another fallen angel then no." She crossed the middle of the dance floor where demons stood then began to split apart to make way for the both of them. "You stay here. I'm going upstairs to finish that work." She kissed him on the cheek gently and walked up the stairs that leaded some where important.

      I leaned against the wall crossing my arms across my chest, feeling a little unsettle from all the pair of eyes watching my ever single move. This is the only way I can get back into heaven remember you are doing this to be with Casey again, I thought to myself while closing my eyes slowly and trying to gain trouble over the rapid beating of my heart.

      "What are you doing in a demon club with some angel girl?" A voice growled a couple of feet in front.

      I opened my eyes and looked at the group of about five guys standing in a semi circle. All of them wearing a black button up shirt and blue jeans. "How about you run along before someone gets hurt here?" I growled back and stood up straight from my relaxed position.

      "What are you going to do about it?" Asked the guy the seemed like he was the leader of the group, brown hair and brown eyes that also seemed a bit taller then me. 

      "I'm going to have to make you leave then." I looked at the five guys and saw their eyes turn black with a yellow color in the middle. Great now they are pissed.

      "Then we will have to just find out the hard way then."  The guy grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and lifted me off the ground with ease. "Let's get you more into an open space." He turned around and through me onto the dance floor.

      "Ah!" I closed my eyes tightly as my back slammed into the ground and felt as if something had popped. I felt a little light headed from the pain but forced myself to my feet to keep from getting hit again.

      The five demons walked onto the dance floor while everyone else clearned the floor to get a better view of the fight instead of being in it. "How about we just kick your a*s right now or you tell us what you are. Your choice."

      I spit on the ground and allowed a little smirk play on my lips. "I would love to see what a demon can do that angels haven't already done to me." As the last word slipped my mouth, I two hands on my arms then one gripped around my neck tightly.

      "I'm done talking now." The demon growled then without a moment going by released my throat then slammed his fist against the middle of my chest, forcing all the air out of my body. He slammed his fist into the side of my face then did the same thing again with his other fist.

       I closed my eyes tightly against the pain, feeling blood dripping from nose. "I'm a fallen angel!" I yelled out so the beating would just stop, knowing I would still be able to see Casey again tonight.

      The guy looked at him before laughing out loudly. "You're a patetic fallen?! Forget about what I said ealier! I'm just going to keep beating on you until I get bored." He brough his fist back far, seeming like he was going to use all of the power in his body for this one punch.

      "Enough already." Came a voice from the top of the stairs.

      Everyone is the whole room stopped what they were doing and turned tot he stairs and kneeled down. "Sir, forgive us but he was causing problems with everyone."

      "I bet he was." Said a main who was walking down the stairs with Mikayla. He had long dirty blonde hair and greenish blue eyes. "I'm so sorry for all of them, Chris. They can get a little out of control being demons sometimes."

      "How do you know my name...?" I asked in heave breathes that were coming out quickly.

      "Mikayla told me all about you while we were finishing business. Oh! How rude of me. I didn't tell you my name though. I am Garrett." He held out his hand while smiling.

      I spat out the blood in my mouth onto the ground in front of the demon that was giving the beating. "I don't think so. I know about you and if I knew that I was going to help Mikayla get here safely to see you. I would have never came." I turned around and began to walk to the door to just leave what happened here tonight behind me.

      "She also told me that you are trying to get back into Heaven." Garrett said which made me stop as soon as I opened up the door with the cold winter air pressing against the soreness of my face and chest.

      "I don't care about going back anymore if it means helping low life demons and you. I rather be trapped on earth forever then anything else." I said before giving the room a once over a last time before disappearing into the darkness of the night to go see my girl.



© 2010 Blue Cross


Author's Note

Blue Cross
This is all I'm going to type up for tonight since I still have classes in the morning and need some sleep! So tomorrow when I get out of classes I will type up more and finish this chapter and hopefully the next chapter also.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Kat
Love, Its amazing!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

382 Views
1 Review
Added on November 5, 2010
Last Updated on November 7, 2010
Tags: Romance, Angels, Demons, Fallen Angels, Heaven, Hell


Author

Blue Cross
Blue Cross

Belleville, IL



Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Blue Cross