Secret

Secret

A Story by Bluebird91
"

Can you keep lust a secret?

"



Thomas gawked at his next door neighbor and he rolled down his pants. He had a pair of high powered binoculars and the sight was phenomenal. Thomas knew was he was doing was wrong but he couldn't help it. He noticed that his neighbor was shirtless. Thomas unbutton his boxers to release his private eye. It bobbed and swayed before doing a jerking motion. His neighbor had his eyes closed, and was heaving slightly. His left hand was grasping a blondes head, making her head move up  and down. The blonde peeked up from her work to see how she was effecting him. "Janice,"  he said aloud. "You naughty girl. So you're the cocotte that's been making my buddy happy." He remember Janice from history class. Leggy, petite frame, perky breast, and perfect teeth. He also remembered the f**k lesson he had given her when she didn't return his call. He remembered her on her back, her legs spread like the letter V, and her delicate pink petals enclosed on his swelled manhood. She moaned a kind of moan that will send shivers down the spine of your back. "Im sorry," she whimpered as she dug her perfectly manicured French tips into his sweaty skin. He remembered every thrust his hips caused as he went deeper inside of her. What he remembered the most was the lust filled high that radiated out of her pores as his quivering member released his salty surprise. "Janice," he said again as he realized that f*****g the towns strumpet wasn't enough. He felt empty. He felt incomplete. He felt.... Different. That feeling grew as he indulge on his share of p***y. The more he released his creamy rain the more the feeling of incompletion grew until he couldn't stand it anymore. In his head he was messed up, but in his heart, he knew what he wanted.

Thomas realized that he had a firm grip on his throbbing manhood. Picking up the binoculars he peeked through to spy but was met by a pair of beautiful green eyes. He dropped to the floor as his heart began to race. "He saw me!" He whispered as he slowly eased up to look out the window. His neighbor still had Janice bobbling, but instead of looking down at her he was looking into Thomas brown eyes. He froze in confusion as his neighbor never broke eye contact. Suddenly, his neighbors face tensed up as his salty release filled the crooks of her mouth. Thomas stayed frozen as they cleaned up and left the room. He noticed that his neighbor switched off the lights as he left. As he felt the will to move the doorbell rug. Running to the door he saw that it was his neighbor. Recovering from shock he uttered "Hi Charles."

"Thomas," he greeted. Was you just spying on me?"

Thomas felt like beads of sweat was forming at the back of his neck as he struggled to answer that question. "Yes I was spying," he thought. No words escaped his mouth as Charles stared at him intensively.

"You like watching Janice give me head?" He tested as he inched closer. "You like to watch me cum?" Do you like me cumming?" Their faces were an inch apart. "Do you.." Charles sentence was cut short as Thomas crushed his lips against Charles. Charles wrapped his arms around Thomas as he deepened the kiss. What Thomas was feeling wasn't like anything he couldn't imagine. The blood flowing through his body sparked with every heart beat. His body melted in Charles arms like butter as Charles parted Thomas lips. His tongue darted in, eager to taste his life. Thomas didn't realized that his clothes was off until he was laying on his stomach. He penis was rock solid. Charles kissed a trail down Thomas back as he slide a condom on his pulsing eye. "This is going to hurt a bit," he whispered as he caressed Thomas arse. Readying himself between Thomas fleshy cakes he eased through the entrance. Thomas hissed from the pain but relaxed as the pleasure fought it's way through. What he felt as Charles thrust was something that can't be described in just words. It feel like waking up and feeling the sun tickle your skin. It feel like a teenager getting kissed for the first time as they lay under the stars. It felt like a hug of pure ecstasy after going weeks without seeing each other. It felt like a new life. It felt like completion. As they lay there sweaty and flushed with the heat of their lust Charles glanced at Thomas with worried filled eyes. Thomas reached over and gently kissed Charles lips.

"Don't worry," Thomas whispered.

"Your secret safe with me."

© 2016 Bluebird91


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Cool narrative. Gay love themed tale isn't something I'm very comfortable with but asides that, I enjoyed how you easily mash up a scene to fewer words but still make them feel so wholesome on their own. Its a genius art, Blue,.

Keep slaying.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Woah teen stuff nice_________

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

249 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 15, 2016
Last Updated on July 15, 2016

Author

Bluebird91
Bluebird91

LA



About
I have a strong passion for disturbing horror! If you don't like it then don't bother me because my stories are extremely disturbing. Other than that I'm a easy going person that love to read, write, .. more..

Writing
Never Never

A Story by Bluebird91


Stab Stab

A Poem by Bluebird91


Him Him

A Poem by Bluebird91