The Quiet voice screaming

The Quiet voice screaming

A Story by Bobcat the not so great
"

trauma based

"

The Quiet voice screaming 

 

When the first wave smashes your naivety breaking over any feeling of safety you may have had  

the brain inside you begin's to view reality not from the dream state of fun and discovery as one should have but from one of coldness and alertness, just as you would fear touching the oven after being burnt your inner reptile mind as small as it may be at that time begins to see others in the world as a danger. 

 

But  waves also create ripples in the pool of the mind, that moves out fogging your view of any further events, try looking at the world underwater without goggles and you can see only vague images not the clear reality, the mind in some sense does the same thing and trauma is recreated over and over again making the waves of the ripple larger and the mind carrying ever more distrust, like the seas detritus, forcing an ever-dimmer view of anything that could once have be seen clearly, beauty and trust become far removed from the mind and one begins to internalise the very trauma, asking the inner soul what have they done to deserve this and then it argues in a broken logic that as nothing really matters anymore why try and be anything but what life has shown. 

 

One Begin's to become the monster your inner vision has tried to protect yourself from, not in criminality or in depravity but in a way that your defence locks one away from the world snarling like a savage dog at any intruder, and also at one directly, forming good relationships becomes near impossible and any feelings apart from anger and panic are swiftly fleeting, one becomes once again the victim of that initial wave of trauma and it’s learned beliefs , one becomes a passenger in one's own life acting out your minds Drama without permission, observing without the ability to break the cycle, desperate to know the person you were without really knowing who that now is.  

 

You become the Quiet voice screaming in the Darkness of your own mind where larger voices fight you to protect you from you... 

 

  

© 2022 Bobcat the not so great


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

23 Views
Added on September 29, 2022
Last Updated on September 29, 2022
Tags: philosophy, life, supernatural

Author

Bobcat the not so great
Bobcat the not so great

blahville, more blah, United Kingdom



About
secretly philosophical assassin more..