The Necromancer Chapter 1 (part 1)

The Necromancer Chapter 1 (part 1)

A Story by Desy
"

She agrees to help a ghost out in hopes of discovering her heritage during her voyage she discovers a world she knew nothing about.

"
She suddenly vanishes from the fountain. Here we go again. A loud pop echoes in my car. The ghost reappears in the passenger seat next to me. I sigh.
“Oh my Fairy God, you can see me.” I continue driving, glancing in my rearview mirrors as any good driver would. “Hello human, I know you hear me.” I continue driving ignoring her. “Hello!” She screams loudly.
“Yes, I can hear you. So can you stop the dramatics, please.” She crosses her arms over her insanely large bust and gives me a smirk. “What do you want?”
“Well, I want to figure out how I became, well you know.” I glance at her quickly, she’s gesturing at herself. “But wait how can you see me?”
“Call it a gift,” I tell her. “Or a curse,” I whisper. “But I’ve always been able to see you guys even as a child.” I turn too look at her and find myself nose to nose with her. I scream.
I know you guys think, how can you see and touch the ghost. I have no freaking clue. To me, they were very much alive, which makes no sense because well technically there dead.
The car swerves, and I let out another scream.
“Why are you so close to me?!” I yell. She lets out a huff and sits back in her seat.
“I wanted to smell you.” After parking in front of my apartment, I give her my full undivided attention. I study her for a second.
“Name, what is it?”
“Za’Riyah.”
“Yes, Riyah.” She shakes her head hard.
“No, Za’Riyah.” I smile.
“Za’Riyah, why were you smelling me.”
“To see if your human silly, and you're definitely not.”
I hold up my hand to stop her from speaking.
“You keep saying human, as if there are other types of species on this planet when there’s not.” If anybody would know if there were more species in the world, It would be me. Why? Because I could talk to ghost and they see EVERYTHING.
“Oh crap I forgot, I’m in my human appearance.” She chuckles. I get ready to open my mouth to question her about her sanity, when wings, small dainty but beautiful light purple butterfly wings emerge from her back, I guess.
As I sit there stunned into silence, I notice the wings have some sort of unrecognizable symbol or shape running horizontally across each wing. Oh, and the wings were sprinkled with a small amount silver glitter. I wonder if she left a trail of glitter each time she moved. As I looked down at my seats and the floor of the car, I notice there was no glitter. Interesting.

© 2017 Desy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on December 2, 2017
Last Updated on December 2, 2017
Tags: ghost, dragons, necromancer, king, queen, fairies, supernatural

Author

Desy
Desy

Lancaster, TX



About
Writing is my passion, I started at a young age of 10 out of boredom. Before long, I find myself writing and completing my first novel at the tender age of 13. I knew then that this was something I wa.. more..

Writing