The Necromancer Chapter 1 (part 3)

The Necromancer Chapter 1 (part 3)

A Story by Desy
"

Continuation of The Necromancer story

"

Crap and here goes the ultimatum. You know the usual drill, if you want me to do something for you, then you have to do something for me. Even as a child, I’ve always hated that, and now in my old ripe age of 25, I feel the same.



“So let me guess?” I pretend to do my deep in thought look. She leans in waiting for me to answer I assume. “You want me to help find whoever did this to you and then you'll take me to that someone who will tell me what I am.”



“Oh my fairy God, yes, whoever killed me is totally going down.” I hold up my hand. “Wait, what… why is your hand up?”



“Whoever said I was agreeing to any.” I circle us both. “of this, maybe I like being human. Maybe I like smelling of sweat and dirt.” She swats my deceleration away.



“As if.”



“Well I do, and newsflash honey I don’t know you.” I know you're probably wondering what do you have to fear from a ghost. Everything. There is a reason why people weren’t meant to see them.



She invades my personal space once again, and grip my shoulders tightly. I keep my face nonchalant not wanting to let her know she is now hurting me. I’ve learned to never give ghost or anyone the upper advantage.



“I will hunt you for the rest of your non-pathetic human life, I will make your life miserable.” I slowly and roughly remove her hands from my shoulders.



“You can try.” I knew of other ghost who are far scarier and creepier than her, that owed me favors. Have you ever seen ghost fight? It is definitely a sight to see.



Now done with the conversation, I get out the car leaving her inside of it, with a blank like expression. As soon as I slam the door. I hear the pop sound once more. I turn and she’s directly in front of me.



“I… um … apologize.” She says quietly. I put my hand on my hip, not believing her. “I’m so serious.” She looks down. “Listen I have no clue what it’s like to be human.” She snorts on the human part. “However, I do know how it feels to not feel accepted.” She gently grips my face. I was starting to realize she was a very touchy-feely ghost.



However, she did have a point. All of my life, I had to pretend to be normal, when in reality I wasn’t. Did I really want to continue pretending for the rest of my hopefully long life?



“But if you like being one of them then �"”



“I’m in.”



Za’Riyah squeals and begins jumping up and down.



“Great, so are you up for a little field trip tonight.” She asks.

****This is not edited****

© 2018 Desy


Author's Note

Desy
Ignore grammar problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on January 14, 2018
Last Updated on January 14, 2018
Tags: ghost, dragons, necromancer, king, queen, fairies, supernatural

Author

Desy
Desy

Lancaster, TX



About
Writing is my passion, I started at a young age of 10 out of boredom. Before long, I find myself writing and completing my first novel at the tender age of 13. I knew then that this was something I wa.. more..

Writing