Chapter 2 A Weird Day

Chapter 2 A Weird Day

A Chapter by ...MysteryGirl...

 

Chapter 2
        A Weird Day
     
            Rose laid down on her bed and thought.
“How are my eyes brown? How am I going to explain this to everyone? “Rose thought over and over again. She thought about 5 minutes.
“Maybe I could get contacts! Wait, CONTACTS!!I could tell everyone I got contacts and they would believe me. And I would say I never put them on because I lost my old ones and I did not have money for new ones.” Rose finally figured out. And good time because it was 6:30 a.m. the time her mom comes back. Margret did not know that Rose did not sleep so every time she came Rose would pretend to be sleeping.
“Squeak!” Rose heard her mom coming in and pretended to be sleeping. Tick Tock, minutes went by and her mom still wasn’t sleeping. Finally it was 7 and Rose heard her mom snoring softly in her room. Mathew was sleeping downstairs. Rose was living in a 2 floor house she had the attic her mom had the 2nd floor and her dad had the first one.
Rose closed her door and went to put her computer on but……it was already on. That was weird she swore that she turned it off before lying on the bed. After that she went to pick out her clothes for the day but….. they were already on the bed.
“Ok am I going crazy!?!?!” Rose thought to herself.
“No you’re not crazy. You just do not know what you are.” Rose heard inside her head.
“Who are you? Show yourself!!” Rose shouted but not loud enough for her parents to hear. Then a strange woman appeared by her bed.
“Hello. I am Elmira. I am here to tell you about you.” Elmira said with a giggle. Elmira was tall with silver hair, red eyes, very skinny and wore a long black dress.
“Tell me about me? What do you mean?” Rose asked sitting next to the woman.
“Let me explain. You are Rose White, but actually your full name is Yuuki Rosaline Pearl White. You were born on January 1, 1996 on midnight with red eyes, a heart pounding to fast, and more blood than normal. Rose you are not human. You are one of us. You are a very rare vampich human. In other words a human being that has powers from a vampire and a witch together, it is very rare to be born like that. Both your parents are normal humans but it is possible to be bitten by a vampich. Your mom was bitten by and very powerful vampich and because she was bitten she gave birth to one.” Elmira started to say.
“I don’t believe you! You just came into my room and I am suppose to believe someone like that! You have to give me proof.” Rose said.
“Well the. Give me your hand. I will transfer a vision of your mother being bitten and that our existence is not a lie.” Elmira took Rose’s hand and gave her a vision. When it ended Rose was in shock.
“Ok I believe you half way right now. But what can we do? And how about my eyes?” Rose asked curiously.
“ Child, you can do any kind of spell that is in the witch book and you can have fangs, red eyes, fly, transform, and be beautiful just like a vampire. And you will become immortal when you turn 16. The first sign of transforming are the brown eyes. First you will have brown eyes then black and then back to red. Everything that you will want to do will be done already for you because of your witch powers. And your body will hurt because you are growing into a beautiful body. The transformation will take 3 days.” Elmira finished talking.
“Oh ok. But can you help me with these 3 days I don’t know if I will get used to it.” Rose said a little scared.
“Child, don’t worry I will be here night and day all you have to do is say “I need help”. Oh and by the way for your birthday I brought you something. If you use it you will believe me.” Elmira said giving Rose a big birthday box. As soon as Rose got the box in her hands she opened it as fast as she could. As much as she hated parties she loved the presents. Inside the box were 2 books.


© 2009 ...MysteryGirl...


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow....it's getting gud!!
luv ya

Posted 14 Years Ago


I love the changes you are making. Your showing even more of what a great writer you are. To be able to change and adapt.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

272 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 1, 2009
Last Updated on August 6, 2009


Author

...MysteryGirl...
...MysteryGirl...

Everywhere and nowhere



About
Glitter Graphics Maker & MySpace Layouts Hello... Well how do i start.. I am a girl.. 15 years old.. I am out going :D I love my friends in High School more..

Writing