Chapter 4 The Black Eyes

Chapter 4 The Black Eyes

A Chapter by ...MysteryGirl...

  The Black Eyes
                  Chapter 4

Slowly Rose started to open he eyes.
“What… What happened?” she asked.
“Well, you got your black eyes. Don’t worry it happens all the time. You get a pain and you pass out. I can just in time for you to drink a potion that helps with the pain.” Elmira said looking down at Rose on the bed.
“Oh my god! What about my birthday party?!?!” Rose asked as she got off the bed to look in the mirror.
“Don’t worry I stopped time for you. It is still 11:30 like before.” Elmira said and did a simple spell.
“Oh, ok. Thank you. Umm tomorrow how am I getting my red eyes back?” Rose asked as she got her stuff packed up.
“Umm, well at 12’o clock noon you will fall asleep and wake up in 3 hours and you will have your eyes back to your regular color. But your hair will be longer, you will have pain skin, you will have small fangs, you will be a lot more appealing to guys, and you will be able to do any magic you want. So I will be going now. See you tomorrow.” Elmira said and disappeared.
“HONK HONK!” Rose heard Alyson’s dad’s car in front of her house. She quickly got all her stuff and locked the door. 
“Hey Birthday Girl!!!!” Alyson greeted Rose with a big hug. “ Hey did you get contacts?” Alyson asked.
“Yea I just got them.” Rose said hoping it would convince Alyson.
“They are cool. So what do you want to do first when we arrive home?” She asked with a big smile on her face.
“Umm I don’t really know.” Rose answered. They got off at a book store and bought 3 new books. Then they went to the movie theater and watch a horror movie. When the movie ended Alyson’s dad picked them up. It was quiet the whole ride home. When they arrived at Alyson’s house they went upstairs to her room. Rose saw a case of nail polish on a desk and inside there were neon colors. Rose loved neon colors!
“Hey Alyson? Can we start by painting our nails? I see a lot of colors I like.” She asked.
“Sure!! I was planning that anyways. ” Alyson started laughing and Rose joined her. It took about 1 hour to paint every nail perfectly. Rose had Blood Red with black strips while Alyson had Tickle Me Pink Nails with white strips. After they did their nails they put on “Get Smart” and laughed during the whole movie.
The whole sleepover was great. Rose had fun. The best thing was that Alyson fell asleep during the movie so she did not notice that Rose did not sleep all night. 
“Wake up Alyson!” Rose yelled at Alyson.
“Wh-WHAT!?!?” Alyson reacted quickly and saw that Rose was awake and jumped out of bed quickly.” Oh sorry…. I guess I overslept. Hahaha.” Alyson got dressed and went downstairs with Rose.
“Hi girls what do you want for breakfast?” Alyson’s mom asked.
“Chocolate Chip Pancakes!!!”Rose and Alyson both yelled together. Then they broke down laughing at each other.
“Ummm... well I guess I will make chocolate chip pancakes. ” Alyson’s mom said and started making the food. Rose and Alyson stopped laughing and sat on the couch in the living room. They put on the TV and watched the rest of the movies while they waited for their breakfast. After they ate it was time for Rose to leave
“Bye Rose see you on Monday!!!” Alyson said and hugged Rose good bye.
“Bye Alyson” Rose said as she went into her dad’s car and drove home silently.


 



© 2009 ...MysteryGirl...


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow.... i love how you got alyson and rose together nd their diffrences!!!
luv ya.

Posted 14 Years Ago


You added mor eof the relationship between Rose and Alyson in this chapter. Their diffrences and their simularitys. Great write

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

252 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 6, 2009
Last Updated on August 19, 2009


Author

...MysteryGirl...
...MysteryGirl...

Everywhere and nowhere



About
Glitter Graphics Maker & MySpace Layouts Hello... Well how do i start.. I am a girl.. 15 years old.. I am out going :D I love my friends in High School more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..