Chapter 8 Oh so slick Ryan

Chapter 8 Oh so slick Ryan

A Chapter by ...MysteryGirl...

  Chapter 8
          Oh so slick Ryan

 Rose woke up with a fright. She slept the whole day Sunday! She checked the clock, it was 5:30.
“Ugh! Mondays are really torture for me. Well I better get dresses and walk to school.” Rose thought as she pulled up an outfit for the day. She picked some black skinny jeans, a black and red checker board shirt, some red converse and a black headband. Quickly she put on eyeliner and some gray/black eye shadow. Then she put her hair in a messy ponytail and put the headband on it. 
On the way to the door she ate some waffles with blood, and toast. After she ate it was time to go so she got her book bag and started walking to school. A block later she saw her friend Alyson. She waved at her and they walked together to school. When they got to school they were just on time (which is shocking because Rose was almost always late to school) so they separated for the day. When Rose went to her locker she saw that someone was blocking it.
“Would you please move? I am trying to get into my locker.” Rose said and pushed the guy aside.
“Oh hello Rose sorry about your parents maybe I can cheer you up?” Ryan said blocking Rose with his two hands. Ryan was the guy in the school that will hit on girls that are cute. And unfortunately Rose was one of them.
“Ryan let me go! Don’t you have other girls to abuse?” Rose whispered.
“No thanks. I’ll stick with you for now.” Then Ryan started to kiss Rose’s cheek, jaw, then all the way down to her neck.
“Don’t you think that’s enough? Ricky, Rhino, whatever your name is.” Daniel showed up from the staircase.
“It’s Ryan you b*****d! Now what do you want?”
“Leave Rose alone. Bug some other girl but not her.”
“Oh so you’re going out now?” Ryan asked Daniel.
“No she is just my friend. Just leave her alone. Got it?” Daniel said more aggressively. Ryan grabbed Rose but the neck and pulled her closer to him and said:
“If she is just your friend then maybe she will be more then friend with me!” Ryan said as he pushed Rose into the locker. She fell down with a blood running from her head. Daniel got really angry so he walked up to Ryan and picked him up by his shirt.
“Listen very closely you little devil. I saw your fangs. I know what you were going to do. So if you want me to show this picture of you with fangs to the whole school I would prefer you shut up and leave Rose alone. Got that vampire?!” he asked and let Ryan go slowly.
“I will for now. But later on I will have her. I will if it is the last thing I do.” Ryan said and walked into class. Daniel calmed down and walked over to Rose.
“Hey Rose you ok?” he asked sweetly.
“Y-Yea but my head hurts a lot. Can you take me to the nurse? I don’t think I can walk.”She asked very quietly.
“Sure. Hold on. But now you owe me two times for saving you. Here you go.” Daniel picked her up, carried her to the nurse and put her down on a bed.
“Thank you Daniel. I don’t know how I could ever repay you.”Rose closed her eyes slowly.
“How about I walk you home today and we can talk about it?” Daniel suggested.
“Sure. I would like that but for now you should go to class. I will be alright. Trust me” Rose said and fell asleep.
“I do trust you, my true love.” Daniel whispered and quickly kissed Rose’s forehead when the nurse was not looking.


 



© 2009 ...MysteryGirl...


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

oh my god!!!! i luv it but ryan's a basterd!! oh my god i have a feeling that Danile is going to be a vampire too!! i absoutley love it!!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 6, 2009


Author

...MysteryGirl...
...MysteryGirl...

Everywhere and nowhere



About
Glitter Graphics Maker & MySpace Layouts Hello... Well how do i start.. I am a girl.. 15 years old.. I am out going :D I love my friends in High School more..

Writing