Chapter 12 The Five Boys

Chapter 12 The Five Boys

A Chapter by ...MysteryGirl...

  Chapter 12
                          The Five Boys

 “Rose… Rose wake up. Its 12 already. Come on you have to wake up.” Rose heard Daniel pleading her to wake up. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at Daniel. He was crying. 
 “Daniel please don’t cry. I’m ok see. Nothing happened.” Rose said and smiled. Daniel smiled back and hugged her very tightly.
 “I thought something happened and that- that you would n-not wake u-up…” Daniel said quietly.
 “Don’t worry. Let me tell you what happened…” then Rose told him the whole story. It took a while but in the end Daniel was speechless.
 “Wow Rose. That is great! You are probably one of the most talented vampich in history!” Daniel started to kiss Rose gently and then with more force. Rose could taste Daniel’s tears on his lips. Then Daniel reached for Rose’s shirt.
 “Wait. What are you doing?” Rose stopped kissed him and moved away from him a little bit.
 “Oh sorry. I guess that was a little too much. Sorry.” Daniel got off the bed and walked to the door.
 “Wait! I did not want you to leave. I just mean that I am not ready for that. Not now anyways. Lets go out for some ice cream.” Rose took Daniel’s hand and walked down the stairs. As usual she tripped on the last step but this time she did not fall, because Daniel was holding her by two hands.
 “Ha ha when are you going to learn?” Daniel started to laugh and then Rose joined in. After they stopped laughing Rose opened the door and they went to the ice cream store.
 “Wow. Remember the first time we met here?” Rose asked Daniel.
 “Yea. I saw a pretty girl hurt. So I came to help this girl. Her name turned out to be Rose and she is a vampich like me. Sounds like a fairy tale… well without the whole me wanting to drink your blood part. I had to hold it in because I still did not get any blood that day. But I survived right? That was the best day of my life so far.” Daniel kissed Rose’s forehead and went to order the ice cream. When he came back he had to medium chocolate ice creams.
 Then Rose’s new cell phone rang.
 “Hello?”
 “Come to the abandoned court yard. If you don’t come we will kill your precious guardian. ‘Rose don’t come h...stop that!’ You have 15 minutes. Oh and we only want you, not your boyfriend. Remember 15 minutes. Now say bye Elmira”
 “Bye Elmira. I will come to you.” When she looked at Daniel she kissed him like she never kissed him before. “Daniel I have to go to Elmira’s work. She said I can’t bring you, sorry. Maybe we can meet some other day. Bye”
 “Bye Rose” Daniel said and walked the other way. As soon as Rose did not see Daniel anymore she burst into tears while she walked into the courtyard.
 Well, Well, Well. It took you a while. Take her boys.” Rose felt her hands being tied behind her back with some kind of weak rope.
 “Wait! I COMMAND you to let Elmira go. But her out cold and take her home! If not then I will escape and kill you all.” Then the boys got Elmira. She was all covered in blood and had scratch marks all over her body. She was already out cold so the boys took her home. After a while they came back and grabbed Rose again. “What do you want from me?”
 “We just want to have some fun. And well a little blood.” The leader said and leading in to smell Rose. “You smell delicious.” “Boys get the knife out! I want to taste her.” One of the boys went to the corner of the yard and brought back a curved knife. Slowly the man cut Rose’s wrist and licked the blood. Rose remembered her special power and then everything went black again.


 



© 2009 ...MysteryGirl...


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

this book is just....omg ur a wonderful writer i wonder wats gonna happen next!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

239 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 6, 2009


Author

...MysteryGirl...
...MysteryGirl...

Everywhere and nowhere



About
Glitter Graphics Maker & MySpace Layouts Hello... Well how do i start.. I am a girl.. 15 years old.. I am out going :D I love my friends in High School more..

Writing